PDA

View Full Version : What's the info on the Star Wars Celebration 3 store online?

Sentinel18725
05-02-2005, 10:55 AM
I have read posts that they were going to be opening on May 2, today, but I haven't heard anymore? What website? What time? What will they have? Any info would be appreciated.

stillakid
05-02-2005, 03:10 PM
I have read posts that they were going to be opening on May 2, today, but I haven't heard anymore? What website? What time? What will they have? Any info would be appreciated.

From my mail just a few minutes ago:

The Celebration Continues at StarWarsShop.com from May 2 - May 9. Miss a special item while you were at Celebration III last week or couldn't make it to Celebration III? Well starting today StarWarsShop.com will offer a handful of C3 collectibles exclusively to its shoppers for one week only (offer ends May 9). After this one time offer, these items will no longer be officially available anywhere. So make sure to visit StarWarsShop.com where the Celebration lives on!
Click here (http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/category.xml?category_id=457) to visit StarWarsShop.com where you'll find these and other great Star Wars products!

Sentinel18725
05-02-2005, 03:42 PM
It's open now!

Basically, it looks like primarily clothing. they do have a C3 pin that looks cool! Didn't notice it the first time through. Happy shopping!