PDA

View Full Version : anyone get their tickets yet??

Darth Chicken Head
05-03-2005, 10:48 AM
just orded mine from fandango.com . got the midnight showing on the 18th . sorry if this is a repeat .9$ online ...not bad , just show up and go to the will call line .:D

Elliejabbapop
05-03-2005, 02:41 PM
I envy you. No tickets for me :( :( :(

Slicker
05-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Here's a thread from the Non-Spoiler (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27316) section on the same subject.

I too was able to order my mid-night ticket for ROTS but still don't know if I'll be able to see it at mid-night.

jedi master sal
05-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I've had tickets secured for 5 weeks now. My local fanclub is working the premiere. I'm in charge of it. We are holding a trivia contest as well as a costume contest. Prizes will be awarded and we'll also be raising money for our local Children's Hospital.

Because of this, the theater held 25 tickets for us. That was five weeks ago. We physically purchased them about 2 and a half weeks ago.

This theater had a VIP section with nice BIG cushy seats, along with a shelf off of that to set your food on. THey are specially marked tickets, so ONLY the person with those tickets can sit there. Thankfully that means no standing in lines or fighting over a good seat.

Also this theater will be having a buffet two hours before the premiere. That's included with the VIP tickets.

So to say I'll be "styling" for the premiere is a fair appraisal of the situation.

-Sal

scruffziller
05-03-2005, 05:41 PM
My theatre puts them on sale on May 6th at 3:45. I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JetsAndHeels
05-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Last week I was able to snag a few tickets to the midnight showing here in Raleigh. Cannot wait!!

buddatrooper
05-04-2005, 05:48 PM
i have my tickets in hand for the mid night showing in wytheville Va. i have had them for about 3 weeks and i am pumped to see this movie!!

scruffziller
05-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Got there at the theatre just before they opened, noone there in line!!:D
Got my 4 ticketes for me and my homies.

General_Grievous
05-07-2005, 01:43 PM
You betcha! I've had them for a week. 10 am, May 19th.

JEDIpartner
05-10-2005, 06:21 PM
I got tickets for the 7:10 DTS screening of the movie on opening day.

bobafrett
05-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Got mine for the 11:51 p.m showing on Wednesday the 18th. That's almost midnight! Reserved 1 at movietickets.com. Now I just need to go pick up my ticket.

mabudonicus
05-16-2005, 11:49 AM
I got mine for the local midnight show :beard:
I'm dressing as Jar Jar (although I'm thinking of wrapping some bandages around meself too and going as my own FU creation, "Jar-Gar" the perpetually injured, clumsy deadly bounty hunter)
My buddy is wearing his uncle's Burt Reynolds mask

JediElf is still undecided but she is seriously considering "Lady Dengar" as her costume..
I will get pics this time, after what happened last time I've been regretting not bringing my camera ever since :D