PDA

View Full Version : ROTS Figures following #56?

master J
05-04-2005, 02:07 PM
I heard that they have more figures coming this year, has anyone heard if they are OT or from ROTS? There are plenty of characters they can still do from this movie...
Commander Cody
More padme's
Numerous clones
Now this may or may not be a spoiler..highlight to see
Qui Gon Ghost... I have heard that he may appear in this movie, Ive been staying away from reviews but that would be great if he is indeed in the movie. Anyone heard about this?

Strategist
05-04-2005, 08:16 PM
I would be nice as the long as there is effort put inot them and not slapped together.

Kidhuman
05-05-2005, 12:22 AM
I hope they make more clones, shocktroopers, Padmes, and SPOILER

Qui-Gons ghost

End Spoiler

Sentinel18725
05-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Clones are a most. It looks like there are so many to do....I'd buy them all. Shocktroopers included, 501st figures, etc.

They always need to do more Padme's. They have needed to do it throughout the whole "new" trilogy.

drsidious
05-05-2005, 01:50 AM
he gets dialouge only

Darth Alex
05-05-2005, 02:14 AM
I'd vote for more clone types. I'd like to see some more droids, FX-6(or is it 8), 2 1-B.
A VOTC General Grevious with cloth cape with lightsaber pockets inside would rule, too.

ROTJLuke
05-05-2005, 09:06 AM
If the *spoiler* afore mentioned is true, then I think that would be somewhere good to start. More padmes too, I cant argue with that. :)

mabudonicus
05-05-2005, 09:16 AM
It's Fx-6, Darth Alex

I only wanna see SPOILER
21-B
MAN that will rock :beard:

DarkArtist
05-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Yes more clones, more padme's but even though this is what the general population wants we will se multilple versions of Anakin and Obi Wan, Vader, R2, Dooku and others, and yes we will most likely get OTC rehashes as well.
Hasbro can't bury these figures, they need to plague us with rehash

beckmen
05-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Here's what I want...

Commander Cody
Order 66 Clone Trooper
Shocktrooper
Obi-Wan on Mustafar (no action feature, lots of POAs, good sculpt/paint. #1 Obi is un-buyable IMO, and while the kicking one is kind of cool, I still want one that I can say is good!)
Mace Windu Senate Chamber (Again, I just want a good Mace!)

Jmacq
05-05-2005, 02:19 PM
I was the guy at the C3 panel that asked about basic figures (because they hadn't shown any plain 'basic' figures in their presentation of upcoming stuff). They said there definitely -would- be more figures beyond #56, and that this year the basic figure line would focus only on RotS. So I expect at the San Diego Comic Con and Wizard World they'll probably show off some new figs for the fall/Christmas season.

JEDIpartner
05-05-2005, 04:38 PM
Let's just get to #56 and worry about it after that. Yeesh!

Sith Lord 0498
05-05-2005, 05:24 PM
It's Fx-6, Darth Alex

FX-9 according to the ROTS Visual Dictionary.

Dark Helmet
05-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Maybe the wrong forum but has anyone heard if Hasbro is releasing any more #41 and up on the 8th when the clone exclusive is "officially" on the shelf at Target?

beckmen
05-19-2005, 03:14 AM
After seeing the movie, here's some figs that should/could be made that weren't listed yet...

Utapuan Mechanic (differant species)
Fireship Pilot
Kashyyk Clone Commander (green camo)
Kashyyk Scout Trooper (There were tons of them not on

speeders)
Speeder Bike Pilot (differant mask than other clones)
Imperial Clone (Red markings)
Imperial Officer (they're in the scene with Tarkin)
Plenty more I can't recall right now

And Commander Cody plays a pretty important part, with a few lines of dialogue and stuff. He really deserves a figure.

spang2005
05-19-2005, 11:31 AM
I want a Clone with Yoda's lightsaber sticking out of his chest. That was by far the coolest two seconds I've ever seen in a movie.

beckmen
05-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Dremel tool + spare lightsaber + paint...

I totally forgot, another figure we need: Queen of Naboo. Poor Keisha Castle-Hughes had all her lines cut and only appeared on screen for 2 seconds. She deserves a figure for her troubles.

jjreason
05-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Clones of every descrption and cool-looking Senators from species not yet represented in figure form would be nice.

beckmen
05-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Anybody else notice that white troopers and red Clone Commanders weren't even really in the movie? Additionally, the BARC speeders were piloted by a completely differant Clone than the toy, and the version of the BARC Pilot we got with the BARC was a GI troop, not a pilot! They haven't made versions of the clones that DO appear in the movie...

General_Grievous
05-19-2005, 08:48 PM
They haven't made versions of the clones that DO appear in the movie...

You said it. I didn't see a red clone commander, the AT-TE Gunner, or the Turbo Tank driver in the movie at all. Heck, the standard white clones were only in one scene, and Hasbro keeps cranking them out. Sigh.

v7sg
05-19-2005, 10:51 PM
I think I saw the tank gunner, when Anakin and Obi-Wan are talking, just before he leaves for Utapau

Droid
05-20-2005, 11:46 AM
I was surprised that there were not more figures that need to be made. The first 56 figures covers a lot. I would like to see the Utapuan fuel guy too. I also would like the Polis Massan who was actually delivering the twins. Maybe the medical droid too.

But I really would like five more figures, that could best be represented in two cinema scenes:

Bail, Queen of Alderaan, and Leia
Owen, Beru, and Luke

Zabbaca
05-20-2005, 12:14 PM
:classic: It will be cool to get a Commander Cody clone, and the Qui Gon Ghost figure.

Thinking back I think I heard a while back that Liam was filmed for this last movie.

;) I am pretty sure he will pop up in the DVD as the spirit of Qui Gon to Yoda, or in the series. Remember his line about “Believing in the Living Force” to Obi-wan.

tgr3328
05-20-2005, 12:20 PM
I would like to see the Utapuan fuel guy too.

They looked really familiar. Where have we seen these aliens before?

mabudonicus
05-20-2005, 03:45 PM
wasn't one of them a podracer or something??? (the fuel guys)

WesleySr
05-20-2005, 03:55 PM
I would like to see HASBRO stay with the ROTS line for a little while longer. There are plenty of different clones that need made. Also, several background figures including Owen & Beru Lars.

Sith Lord 0498
05-20-2005, 06:01 PM
These are the remaining characters I feel they should make for ROTS.

Clonetrooper Army Figures
Commander Cody (w/ Temuera Morrison head sculpt underneath)
Shocktrooper (red markings)
Special Ops Clonetrooper (blue clones that stormed the Temple)
Camoflagued Scout Clonetrooper with full articulation
"Snowtrooper" Clonetrooper (from Mygeeto)

Holographic Characters (all w/ decent articulation)
Anakin Skywalker
Ki-Adi-Mundi

Primary and Important Secondary Characters
Darth Sidious (Senate Duel robes)
Palpatine (Mace Windu duel but with actually articulation this time)
Padme Amidala w/ Funeral Casket (it'd make for a great diorama)
Owen Lars
Beru Lars

Other Remaining Characters
Queen of Alderaan
Queen Apaillana (sp?)
Baron Papanoida (just so we can have a non-exclusive GL figure :) )

That's really all I can think of right now. The initial line really did cover a lot.

WesleySr
05-21-2005, 05:28 AM
Clonetrooper Army Figures
Commander Cody (w/ Temuera Morrison head sculpt underneath)
Shocktrooper (red markings)
Special Ops Clonetrooper (blue clones that stormed the Temple)
Camoflagued Scout Clonetrooper with full articulation
"Snowtrooper" Clonetrooper (from Mygeeto)

Dont forget Commander's Bly & Gree.

Sith Lord 0498
05-21-2005, 08:40 AM
Dont forget Commander's Bly & Gree.

Isn't Commander Bly the yellow Clone Commander that kills Aayla Secura? That's what was written in the comic adaptation. Unless the movie changed that, then we are getting Commander Bly in the Clonetrooper Evolutions pack.

DarthZylek
05-21-2005, 09:57 PM
Isn't Commander Bly the yellow Clone Commander that kills Aayla Secura? That's what was written in the comic adaptation. Unless the movie changed that, then we are getting Commander Bly in the Clonetrooper Evolutions pack.

Well...if you go by the visual dictionary, it is Bly. If you look at the movie, I believe that Bly is the one behind Aayla to the left with the yellow face mask. Here is a link to the figure from the evolution, you be the judge:

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=11123&cat=3832&page=1

beckmen
05-21-2005, 11:29 PM
OK, we have a Bly coming.

What about Gree and Cody? Both would make good figures becuase they have differant armor than the rest of the guys. Same with the REAL BARC pilots and the Kashyyk Scouts (who we got as a BARC Pilot, but a crappy one who is stuck in a taking-a-dump pose)

Blackened88
05-22-2005, 12:32 AM
No we don't have a Commander Bly just his troops.

Bossk77
05-22-2005, 12:39 AM
There is a Cody comming. they had a pic on the hasbro site at one point. I dont know about Bly though.

WesleySr
05-22-2005, 04:23 AM
Commander Cody??? Where? I did not know Hasbro was making this figure. Does anyone have any pics? Also, where was Commander Baccarra in the film?

Strategist
05-22-2005, 08:56 AM
I think he was in a very short scene (similar in length to luminara) when they were killing a jedi don't remeber who it was though.

DarthZylek
05-22-2005, 09:03 AM
Commander Cody??? Where? I did not know Hasbro was making this figure. Does anyone have any pics? Also, where was Commander Baccarra in the film?

Baccarra was the one who killed Ki-Adi

Kidhuman
05-22-2005, 09:12 AM
I want a fat Polis Massan figure.

Dark Helmet
05-22-2005, 12:00 PM

I like to see the camo clone trooper or even a sandtrooper evolved. Hasbro and GL have sooo many characters that they could send out for sale.

WesleySr
05-22-2005, 03:55 PM

QUESTION: Is Polis Massan just the name of the species? I thought that it was the persons name.

Also, I want the droid that gave birth to Luke & Leia.

Sith Lord 0498
05-23-2005, 07:15 AM
QUESTION: Is Polis Massan just the name of the species? I thought that it was the persons name.

Also, I want the droid that gave birth to Luke & Leia.

Polis Massa is the name of the asteroid facility.

WesleySr
05-23-2005, 07:20 AM
Polis Massa is the name of the asteroid facility.

So, is the Polis Massan figure name incorrect?

Kidhuman
05-23-2005, 11:56 PM
I would say so since that what the package says, probably the name of the species.

mark2d2
05-24-2005, 03:50 AM
Okay, these four figures would make me one very, very happy collector.

The two familiar remaining Vader medical droids. FX and 2-1B.
The AQUALISH SEPARATIST. (c'mon! we need and Episode III walrus man!)
PADME w/LEIA BUNS. (talk about a great link to episode IV. . . )

I'd also love to see an TANTIVE V playset or vehicle of sorts.
(What can I say --- I love all the classic designs. Nostolgia. sigh.)

That said --- a SENATE POD is decidely long, long overdue.
I'd buy one of these in a heart beat. . .

Sith Lord 0498
05-24-2005, 06:42 AM
So, is the Polis Massan figure name incorrect?

Yes and no. Since the creatures are working on Polis Massan, then one could call them Polis Massans. However, they are not native. They are either miners or archaeologists (can't remember which) working on Polis Massa, so they are actually a completely different species. For the purposes of toy marketing, though, Polis Massan is just as good as anything else.

WesleySr
05-24-2005, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the clarification, Sith Lord, although now we don't know what their names are. :confused:

spang2005
05-24-2005, 11:29 AM
I just thought of something else that commander cody should come with. Not only a removable helmet, but a place on his belt to put Obi-Wan's lightsabre hilt. That'd be sweet.

Dark Helmet
05-24-2005, 12:12 PM
I wouldlike to see a commander cody figure since he actually speaks in the film. I would really like to have the droid that delivered luke and leia. And yes a figure of Padme during the funeral with the buns would be nice - pretending to be still pregnant and all. On a side note, where did the millenium falcon land in the movie? I missed it. Was it on the wookee planet?
And is the wookee planet kashyyyykkyyykk? - improper spelling. I saw GL but missed the MF. Surprised that there isn't a jar jar figure. The senate disks with a yoda and dooku would make an excellent deluxe figure.

jedi master sal
05-24-2005, 02:46 PM
The Falcon is shown coming in for landing at the Senate annex at the bottom of the screen just right of center. It's the scene right after Grievous's ship crash lands.

Oh and someone mentioned Commander Bly. He's the yellow "bearded" clone that kills Aayla. (By beared I mean his helmet along the jaw and chin line are painted yellow)

We are getting a figure close to him in the Evolutions set. That clone is the very same as the Red clone commader, but with yellow markings AND the added feature of a removable helmet to show a Temura Morrison headed clone. (The AOTC clone that comes in that set has a removable helmet as well with the head of Bodie Talyor)

-Sal

Rappertuniewa
05-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Anakin with Trembling lip action

Maybe some Youngling three packs or something cool like that

Anakins_Shadow
05-24-2005, 02:56 PM
Id like to see Cinema scenes make a break in ROTS, u can have the Pod scene, Ani and Padme kissing scene, yoda vs palps, mace vs palps, ani vs obi, ani taking out the separtists. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

But strictly figure wise id love to see a Padme Bun figure, and Padme in her Blue gown, and some of the troops with Ki adi Mundi.

WesleySr
05-24-2005, 05:25 PM
Id like to see Cinema scenes make a break in ROTS, u can have the Pod scene, Ani and Padme kissing scene, yoda vs palps, mace vs palps, ani vs obi, ani taking out the separtists. SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!

But strictly figure wise id love to see a Padme Bun figure, and Padme in her Blue gown, and some of the troops with Ki adi Mundi.

If they are going to do cinema scenes, they must start with the 2 most important characters in the movie.

Owen Lars, Beru Lars, and LUKE
Bail Organa, his wife, and LEIA

beckmen
05-24-2005, 05:52 PM
You know, the Tantive IV Medical Droid should include the babies. Then we need Owen and Beru carded and seperate. I don't think there's a need for Organa's wife...

Droid
05-24-2005, 05:58 PM
You know, the Tantive IV Medical Droid should include the babies. Then we need Owen and Beru carded and seperate. I don't think there's a need for Organa's wife...

We DO need Organa's wife and they should pack in the baby Leia figure to make sure people buy her!

WesleySr
05-24-2005, 06:02 PM
We DO need Organa's wife and they should pack in the baby Leia figure to make sure people buy her!

Thanks for agreeing with my about Organa's wife. So what do you think about the cinema scene idea?

Anakins_Shadow
05-24-2005, 06:09 PM
If they are going to do cinema scenes, they must start with the 2 most important characters in the movie.

Owen Lars, Beru Lars, and LUKE
Bail Organa, his wife, and LEIA

Id like to see those scenes too, are they the most important tho for ROTS? I think not, at least in my opinion. Great idea on the way to get baby figs tho.

Im sure Hasbro will like it :greedy:

Dark Helmet
05-24-2005, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=jedi master sal]The Falcon is shown coming in for landing at the Senate annex at the bottom of the screen just right of center. It's the scene right after Grievous's ship crash lands.

Thanks sal...I will watch for it when I see the movie AGAIN. By the way, when does the evolutions set become available mass purchasing by us? Anyone know the particulars of the evolutions set?
sandtrooper/sand people..tusken raiders etc.??????????

Dark Helmet
05-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Neber mind on the evolutions question..Sorry!! I found a whole forum just for my questions..hope no one wasted their time answering my questions:)

Droid
05-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks for agreeing with my about Organa's wife. So what do you think about the cinema scene idea?

I had the same thought. Great idea.

Veers
05-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Make all those 21-B medical droids.

Anakins_Shadow
05-25-2005, 12:28 AM
Make all those 21-B medical droids.

OR you could nab a whole bunch of 2 dollar Potf2 2-1B off ebay?

WesleySr
05-25-2005, 07:59 AM
I will agree with Beckmen, I would like to see the medical droid that was there during the birth made.

aceguide
05-25-2005, 09:07 AM
There are tons of clones that need to be made.

It is also time to start getting all the Padme outfits produced. Not only from ROTS, but all the prequels.

Any chance of a Padme Deluxe with coffin & flowers?!?

;)

Dark Helmet
05-25-2005, 02:00 PM
There are tons of clones that need to be made.

It is also time to start getting all the Padme outfits produced. Not only from ROTS, but all the prequels.

Any chance of a Padme Deluxe with coffin & flowers?!?

;)

Actually, we do have to have a pregnant Padme and what better way than a "funeral procession" deluxe figure.

evenflow
05-25-2005, 03:38 PM
I really want Luke and Leia infants, Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, and GL.