PDA

View Full Version : Will there be another R2D2 Cooler

Veers
05-04-2005, 10:15 PM
I was wondering if Pepsi will have release another R2D2 Cooler. I know during Phantom Menace they had the full size R2D2 Cooler and during Episode 2 they had a mini R2D2 cooler. :confused:

drsidious
05-05-2005, 01:55 AM
at my local super market they had
a quite large r2 cooler full of pepsi
thing was anout chest high
right next to an in scale yoda statue holdin a saber
cool stuff

beckmen
05-05-2005, 02:28 AM
Yeah, I saw a in-store R2 cooler thing filled with Pespi 20oz bottles. I really want one.

2-1B
05-05-2005, 03:00 AM
I got the TPM Artoo cooler (for free :D ), it's not exactly life size but it's an awesome piece and one that I display proudly. lol

It's the same one that they used to sell in the Jawa Trader, well . . . I doubt they actually sold too many because they had such a high price on it ($100+).

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-05-2005, 12:06 PM
The R2 cooler at my local supermarket doesn't seem the same quality as the coolers Pepsi has used for the past movies.

Caesar how did you get your cooler, by asking Pepsi or the supermarket management?

2-1B
05-05-2005, 01:43 PM
My mom worked for a local cooperative and she was in good with the gas station manager, so when it came in the door it never made it out for display . . . they gave it to my mom after she said what a huge fan I am and then she gave it to me. I had NO knowledge of its existence until my mom pulled that bad boy out of the box for me, so I don't want anybody accusing me of sniping it from being used for the intended purpose. :crazed:

After I got it, it wasn't long before I saw it in the Insider. As cool as it is, there's no way I could justify paying what they were asking for. Maybe half, now that I would pay. :)