PDA

View Full Version : I'm Angry!

megaprime33
05-05-2005, 07:05 AM
I dont know if anyone caught this, but at CNN.com they had an article about Ep. 3 and how it has a PG-13 rating. Well, I figured it's about star wars so I'll give it a read. Turns out, without any warning whatsoever, they give away spoilers in it!! I'm obviously not going to say what it was, but I was ANGRY! There was no warning! No warning at all! As soon as I read that one tid-bit, I quickly closed the window and cursed out CNN. :mad:

Rocketboy
05-05-2005, 08:22 AM
If you read everything you can, it's going to be damn near impossible to avoid spoilers for the last few weeks before the movie opens. Most places don't care if you are spoiler free or not.
My advice is to bookmark all articles and read them after you see Sith.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-05-2005, 10:31 AM
I thought this was a thread about a possible Strong Mad cameo in ROTS. :D

If you get it, you get it. If you don't, then don't ask.

CaptainSolo1138
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Awesome reference, JJL!

P.S. I'm actually skipping opening day of Episode 3 to see "Dangeresque". :D

2-1B
05-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Sorry guy but you've got nobody to blame but yourself. We're 2 weeks away, many people have already seen the movie and beyond that there are tons of clips and plotlines already released by LFL.

If someone just starts blabbing about the movie without any warning, then I wouldn't blame you for being upset. But come on man, you decided in advance to read an article. Huuuuuuuge difference ! :D

wedge1968
05-05-2005, 03:12 PM
I saw the same thing, and I saw a little angry. I was furious, though, a few days ago when I read TV Guide, and they revealed the biggest spolier of them all. I don't know that you can boycott cnn, but I urge everyone to boycott TV Guide and write them a letter stating how offensive it is to those of us who would rather let Lucas tell the story that they have no compassion for their readers.

megaprime33
05-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Sorry guy but you've got nobody to blame but yourself. We're 2 weeks away, many people have already seen the movie and beyond that there are tons of clips and plotlines already released by LFL.

If someone just starts blabbing about the movie without any warning, then I wouldn't blame you for being upset. But come on man, you decided in advance to read an article. Huuuuuuuge difference ! :D
I agree in a way, yes, it was kinda my fault for reading it. However, they should have also stated some kind of warning that the following will reveal information based on the movie. It would have been nice to have received a heads up on that.

You know it's interesting, we all basically know how the story the goes for ep 3, but there are a lot of people who say that there are huge spoilers for the movie, and I'm really trying to figure out what they are. The fact that I dont know makes me excited to see this.

bobafrett
05-05-2005, 11:18 PM
I thought you were angry because of all the violence in this movie giving it the PG-13 rating, yet Lucas says that the movies are made for kids. So which is it?