PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Releases

greedo
01-09-2002, 09:53 AM
If any of the Hasbro folks are scanning these forums please read and reply or at least consider..

I'm in Canada, I have been collecting since 1977..

I find it very difficult to find many of the figures because they get cut from release in Canada. Why is this? Why does the Canadian line get cut short?

The only difference between the U.S. and Canadian line is the packaging, not the sculpting. Hasbro is loosing a lot of sells here in Canada and discourage a lot of collectors because of the above mentioned. I'm sure a large population of collectors quit collecting because they knowing that all the figures won't even reach our Canadian retail outlets.

I'm tired of having to pay double the regular price from comic stores and on-line stores, just to finish my collection and am considering stopping to collect... I have every figure made since 1995 and would like to continue to collect but can't afford comic store prices for every other wave released....

JEDIpartner
01-10-2002, 08:57 AM
Hello Greedo!

I totally hear you! For as badly distributed as the figures are here in the some parts of the USA, I can't even imagine what my life would be like up in Canada. I went to Japan in 2000 to visit relatives there. Imagine my surprise when I saw all of the last waves of Episode I figures there in huge amounts! There were tonnes of TC-14s, R2-B1s, Sio Bibbles, Amidala (Battle)s, and the rest. They also had all of the exclusives there as well- and get this... I found them all at Toys-R-Us! It didn't matter where I went. If there was a TRU, I stopped in- whether it was Tokyo, Osaka, Koriyama or wherever, they all had the same stock! I'm not sure what the collector's market is like there, but it would have been sheer heaven.

I suppose you have to go on the internet, as I often do, to find many of the items that you can't find, which sounds like an awful lot.

Meanwhile... my local Kmart has tonnes of the X-Wing Luke, Ketwol, DSE Han, Jedi Training Obi-Wan, pleasure tongue Jar-Jars, Bespin guards and Duros warming the pegs for $6.88USD each! They recently over-ordered on the Deluxe Luke and Maul sets and now THOSE are warming the pegs for $9.99USD each. I have a pretty good idea that they won't be getting the Leia or Amanaman or any of the last POTJ wave, which totally stinks.

sith_killer_99
01-10-2002, 06:01 PM
Greedo, have you had much luck with trades?

I trade with a few guys in Canada all the time. I like collecting foreign figures, just my favorites though. I usually trade 1 for 1 with POTJ, EP1, POTF2, etc. Sometime I can't find anything so I buy for their cost. Other times it's the other way around.

I managed to snag a Swimming Jar-Jar, and R2-B1 for a guy up there for $1.97 each at TRU. We collectors gotta stick together.

Of course it isn't perfect, shipping is usually pretty expensive. So we usually wait til there are several figs to trade/buy/sell.

greedo
01-11-2002, 08:54 AM
I use to trade with a couple of guys on the net. I don't feel real comfortable simply because you never know if they are scamming you or not.

I will probably order my toys on line from a store I have ordered from before. I might try the comic stores here too, or take a drive to Grand Forks, ND.

I'm not sure why Canada gets treated like we do, we have a fair population and judging from the sales at the wal-marts etc. the toys aren't sitting too long. Except Bespin Leia and mechanic Chewy.

It would be nice if our TRU's could carry U.S. packages, then we could get all the U.S. stuff. One would think that TRU would carry the same stuff and not be so border restricted. What ever happened to free trade?

greedo
01-18-2002, 09:27 AM
Now there is rumor that the Collectors edition Episode II figures are US only.... what the *@#% is that all about.

If Hasbro is listening....or reading.... get with the program, stop sending truck loads of the same wave to the stores, then you won't wonder why Wal-Mart and TRU's Canada stopped ordering your toys.

Include all the waves and toy lines for Star Wars to Canada and stop screwing the customers that are keeping you in business.

I don't find your business sense makes any sense. Wouldn't it cost more to make molds for toys and only make them in limited amounts? You are loosing money by not releasing them in Canada, I know that when the new waves hit the stores. they are pretty well gone in a couple of days.

I wish other collectors in Canada would jump on this forum to make a difference. Quit being so passive..speak out...help Canadian collectors stay in the loop.. I'm getting tired of paying 16.99 Canadian for a 8 dollar toy.

I would like to continue collecting, but may stop if I can't access all the waves and toys...

Darkross
01-18-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by greedo
Now there is rumor that the Collectors edition Episode II figures are US only.... what the *@#% is that all about.

If Hasbro is listening....or reading.... get with the program, stop sending truck loads of the same wave to the stores, then you won't wonder why Wal-Mart and TRU's Canada stopped ordering your toys.

Include all the waves and toy lines for Star Wars to Canada and stop screwing the customers that are keeping you in business.

I don't find your business sense makes any sense. Wouldn't it cost more to make molds for toys and only make them in limited amounts? You are loosing money by not releasing them in Canada, I know that when the new waves hit the stores. they are pretty well gone in a couple of days.

I wish other collectors in Canada would jump on this forum to make a difference. Quit being so passive..speak out...help Canadian collectors stay in the loop.. I'm getting tired of paying 16.99 Canadian for a 8 dollar toy.

I would like to continue collecting, but may stop if I can't access all the waves and toys...

OK...I'm here...

I too have a BIG problem with the distribution of figures / vehicles (especially vehicles) to Canada. I really, really, really HATE the fact that I ordered a B-Wing from TARGET.COM, and they said that I would receive it in 12 - 14 business days. Then when I inquired on my order a couple of weeks later, they told me that they do not ship to Canada and that I would not receive my order and thus they credited my account. There are no TARGETS in Canada...and thus when there are TARGET exclusives...like the B-wing and the Skiff....we can't get them. The nearest TARGET store is 300 miles from my home.

Now about the latest wave....FX-7, I had to pay US $$$ + Exchange to get these figures! Why....because Hasbro is not releasing these figures to Canada.

So Hasbro....tell us all....why are we Canadians always getting the short end of the light-staff?

mabudonicus
01-18-2002, 01:27 PM
I too hate the distribution o fthe figures up here. I live right by the ny border, so I tend to get lucky(figures-wise!) sometimes. I got amanaman from the local scalpers for 1499 can., which is cheaper than I would've dared hope. I really wanted the swimming jar jar, and I've never even seen the figure with my own eyes. The tru here, and somehow the one over the river too, are hardly worth going to. In Canada we have the bilingual thing, so many retailers won't even carry the english only packages. IT SUCKS!!! I think I'm gonna have to try trading,too.

greedo
01-18-2002, 02:01 PM
good to see, keep them coming.... maybe if we have a hundred or so complain, Hasbro might do something about it?

Come on Canada, I am Canadian......hear me roar. eh..

greedo
02-08-2002, 08:51 AM
Can anyone tell me if all the ATOC 3 3/4 figures will be distributed in Canada?

I read one place before that the Delux were US only, is this true?

Lord Skywalker
02-08-2002, 11:49 AM
I have seen the Deluxe (Luke, Leia, Maul, Amanaman) on multi-lingual cards!

As for AOTC/EP2 previews, I couldn't say.

mabudon, $14.99 CAD for the Deluxe Figs?!?!

Target in the US is charging $15.99 USD!!!

:cry:

Darkross
02-12-2002, 12:53 PM
Can anyone tell me if all the ATOC 3 3/4 figures will be distributed in Canada?

I read one place before that the Delux were US only, is this true?

I've heard from a very reliable source who said that we won't see any of the new POTJ lines or the deluxe, or the 25th anniversary figures. Hasbro Canada won't be releasing anything new until the AOTC stuff comes out on April 23rd. That's why I've been shopping across the border for the latest waves.

Darkross
02-12-2002, 12:54 PM
Sorry about that...I misread the post. I'm pretty sure that Hasbro Canada will be releasing the 3.75 line for the AOTC stuff on April 23rd.

greedo
02-12-2002, 02:25 PM
I have read on other posts that TRU's in Ontario are getting the 25th Aniversary figs. 24.99 each. My local TRU showed them in the computer and might be coming this week.....

Amanamike
02-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Thank god !!! I finally have aplace to gripe about this too. Im from Vancouver island in British Columbia. Nothing comes here anymore. OUr TRU have like a few Aurra sings and bespin leias. My walmart has tonnes on ketwols and shmis and duros. But whats funny is when they first came to our stores they got sucked up fast. But then they kept rep[lacing the same ones and after awhile no one needs them anymore. I buy every Sandtrooper I can get cause you can only get so many kewols. I wish Hasbro canada would give us more. If this thread goes to hasbro I just hope they do something for us. Thanks greedo for starting this we need more guys lime us to speak up. Im sick of ebay and getting screwed with huge prices and shipping. i buy from Yetertoys now for all my needs but still is expensive and not convenient. Everytime I go out of province or To Seattle I check. I dont know why walmart and TRU cant carry US carded stuff anyway. And for the record the last wave of imperial officers and rebel fleet troopers woulda rocked here cause I woulda bought at least 50 of each. Army builders are the best way to go if your gonna worry about peg warmers. Damn hasbro. Oh well:frus: :mad:

greedo
02-13-2002, 09:47 AM
My life is simple, I love movies and music and I collect Star Wars toys. It seems the one thing that I do as a side interest is getting to be the hardest thing to do.

I remember when Hasbro first started making he POTF figs again in 1995, I couldn't believe it. Since the 80's I have always been looking in the toy stores hoping one day they would remake the action figures again. One day they did. When the figs were hitting the shelves the stores carried all the waves all the figs. If you missed one the first time around, you got them the second time. Since EP 1 was released, Hasbro has constantly gone down hill. Large toy stores stop ordering because of a huge missjudgement in the new movie line.

When a new movie is comming out Hasbro stops producing the old line for the new line. Why even bother releasing the last couple of waves before the new movie is released. Hasbro knows that the new toys are comming out, they start production of the new figs 18 months before the movie is released.

Now to find new figs anywhere it seems is next to impossible. Don't make the last wave before the new movies are released. Hold off untill the new movie line dies off (it will, look at EP 1) then release them. It is obvious that collectors like the original trilogy figures and don't really care for the newer ones as much, so why mess with us and make us write these messages.

I liked the days of old '95,'96,'97 when all produced figures would be found on the store pegs.

The Star Wars phenominum is world wide...

Are you sick of me yet?

Darkross
02-13-2002, 12:46 PM

I liked the days of old '95,'96,'97 when all produced figures would be found on the store pegs.

Amen brother! I too liked the distribution before Episode I. I find all kinds of Episode I stuff still on store shelves selling for $1.00 each and all I can do is laugh! How I wish I could find a TC-14 on some of those store shelves for $1.00. He/she ??? would be a perfect substitute for the E-Chu-Tah droid for a Bespin diorama, or as another protocol droid in a Hoth diorama!

After seeing the latest pics from the Toy Fair...I have no intention of buying any of the AOTC stuff...and I really don't care for the Endor Commando resculpts either! Han and Chewbacca aren't too bad though!

Amanamike
02-13-2002, 02:15 PM
Hey darkross, I was In New Brunswick in December and January around the Moncton area and you had the deluxe figures there in that big mall with walmart they were 9.99. Im form BC and was visiting my friends there...nice place but I like my no snow on the west coast hehehe

Darkross
02-14-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Amanamike
Hey darkross, I was In New Brunswick in December and January around the Moncton area and you had the deluxe figures there in that big mall with walmart they were 9.99. Im form BC and was visiting my friends there...nice place but I like my no snow on the west coast hehehe

Yeah...unfortunately I had already bought Luke in Bacta Tank back in early December for $14.99 at Wal-Mart. I was over in Maine this past weekend and they were selling a ton of them for $5.00 US each and the POTJ line for $3.00 each. Still alot cheaper than what I paid for it! I did manage to buy 5 POTJ figs at K-Mart that I couldn't find at Wal-Mart for $5.00 each and one POTF2 AT-ST driver I found at a Rite-Aid store for $7.99. Still better than paying $20.00 or more for these figs online! Next time you come East...we should meet up!

Amanamike
02-14-2002, 11:57 AM
Ya sound sgood but I doubt Ill get out there for another year. But Ill let ya know, that would be cool. You could take me to Maine and show me what us Canadians are missing

Darkross
02-14-2002, 12:33 PM
Ya sound sgood but I doubt Ill get out there for another year. But Ill let ya know, that would be cool. You could take me to Maine and show me what us Canadians are missing

Well Maine isn't the greatest place on Earth...but it beats buying some stuff online...especially when I live so close to the border. My favorite place to buy stuff was at a toy outlet in NH a few years back. They had tons of Luke Tauntauns for $5.00 each. I only wish that I could have found a Han Solo with Tauntaun!

greedo
02-15-2002, 09:44 AM
Maybe the little group of us should form group to help each other out with the figs. Keep each other informed of what is needed and if one of us finds a couple of needed figs. we could buy them and ship them to the one of us that needs them.

Considering that only: JEDIpartnr, Sith_killer_99, Darkross, mabudon, Amanamike, Lord Skywalker, and of course myself Greedo. It wouldn't be that difficult to exchange info with only 7 of us.

I'm sure others would like to jump in if we go ahead, but considering that your the only ones to speak out for us Canadian, and US collectors that are tired of fighting to find these toys.

What ya think. We could form an alliance off this site and work together? Cosidering were looking at Canadian funds, mostly, we wouldn't have to pay big exchange/shipping costs.

let me know....

I'm not trying to segregate, but if your not a part of this tread, or the found in Canada tread, too late....

Darkross
02-15-2002, 11:15 AM
Maybe the little group of us should form group to help each other out with the figs. Keep each other informed of what is needed and if one of us finds a couple of needed figs. we could buy them and ship them to the one of us that needs them.

Sounds good to me! Anybody else in on this?

Amanamike
02-15-2002, 09:44 PM
I would love to be part of this group. But I feel it would be unfair because I probably get alot less than you do right now. Maybe after episode 2 stuff is out it will be different. If this is ok with you guys then Im in.!! Im from BC so this is as fas west as it goes.

greedo
02-18-2002, 08:32 AM

I would love to be part of this group. But I feel it would be unfair because I probably get alot less than you do right now. Maybe after episode 2 stuff is out it will be different. If this is ok with you guys then Im in.!! Im from BC so this is as fas west as it goes.

where are you located?

mabudonicus
02-18-2002, 03:37 PM
Don't forget Bosskman!! There's a few other people on here that I know are from Canada as well. What we all ought do is start a thread in "just found-Canada" that we can keep alive by constantly bumping it up. I'll PM any Canadians I know of who are still in the great white closet and get em in on it too. We have the venue, so let's get this show on the road, as it is nearly impossible to "collect" up here.
Oh yeah Lord Skywalker, that's what I paid in CDN alright- even with 15% tax it's like 10$ USD. I guess we do get SOME breaks!!
I'm going to start that thread right now- see you all soon!!!

Amanamike
02-18-2002, 07:47 PM
I live on Vancouver Island in Courtenay

greedo
02-19-2002, 11:38 PM
Small world, I have relatives there. I can't remember how to spell the last name, I'll spell it phenetically - (brick-con-yay).....Nola or Gail, both have moved but lived there almost all their life.

???????? does the name make sense?

Amanamike
02-20-2002, 12:03 AM
Sorry greed but there are like 60 000 people here and umm no name doesnt ring a bell. If I ever run into the name Ill let em know I hear dof em!

greedo
02-20-2002, 08:39 AM
I thought Courtney was a lot smaller.. sorry.

No problem, the two girls have since married and I think moved away.

I thought the selection of toys out there would be better, but I guess Vancouver would have a good selection? no?

Amanamike
02-20-2002, 11:29 AM
Actually Vancouver isnt much better. Im going over there in a month and Ill look again. But its full of comic shops with high prices and thats about it.

billfremore
02-25-2002, 03:26 PM
Comic shops are the only place you can find any sort of variety of figures here in Ottawa.

It's either face the high prices there or look at a sea of Bespin Leias at Wal-mart and TRU.

I'm all for joining up with this group of my fellow Canadians to search out the elusive figures that Hasbro thinks only Americans should be able to buy easily.

greedo
03-20-2002, 10:59 AM
Hasbro are a bunch of idiots.

I just read that Wal-marts are clearing out the Teebo wave for under a $1 each across the U.S.

Canada doesn't get one of these figs that would have sold for $9 CDN. but the Wal-marts in the U.S. are selling them for next to nothing.

Hasbro has to be the worst run company I've seen in a long time. My guess is that they will be in receivership in the next few years or bought out by someone else. There sense of marketing is very poor and it is a wonder they haven't been hurting financialy more than they have been.

The Star Wars line is what is keeping them a float, (in my opinnion) and they are starting to turn off buyers.

What a bunch of Knobs.

Are they rubbing our nose in the fact that Canada gets screwed again.... What the hell is this free trade all about if the Wal-marts can't send the overstock to their stores in Canada....Or is the agreement there only to benefit the U.S.?

billfremore
03-20-2002, 11:18 AM
Hasbro are a bunch of idiots.

I just read that Wal-marts are clearing out the Teebo wave for under a $1 each across the U.S.

Whaaat?

Does this company even have any idea how stupid they are?

(Preview figures sighted at TRU's in Ottawa by the way)

Amanamike
03-20-2002, 11:58 AM
Hasbro, Im ffom British Columbia canada. And we DO have walmarts here and Toys R Us. We havent had hardly anything new over the past 2 years. Im sure all Canadians are feeling this right now too. Maybe if you stopped making cases with so many figures which no one would buy more than 2 of then the shelves would clear faster. And If US Walmarts are overstocked ship em up here. I know Walmart has that "we are proud to carry Canadian products" crap all over there advertising. But you should try and push this with them a little more. I have bought alot of figures form my Walmart hoping that would spark reorders, but how many Ketwols and Duros can you buy?? I mean bought like 12 Bespin guards just for the sake of clearing pegs. At least I can use them. Please make the extra effort to help us out up here. All it takes is a bit more thinking and a bit more ingenuity on your part and leave the rest to us, the collectors to buy it. We also pay more for our figures up here and devote more of our hard earned money to them than US collectors do. Why else would Comic and specialty shops buy so many if they didnt see the need?? Please help us we want to buy into your product, just give us the chance to do it.

fourtwo
03-20-2002, 04:24 PM
i just don't understand it. it makes no sense. i haven't paid overly high prices, simply cause i won't. i paid 25 bucks for my luke bacta tank at a comic shop, cause i had the extra money and it was before they came out up here. amanaman was 22 at another comic shop, that i didn't feel so bad about.

i won't pay stupid prices to order from the states, and i won't pay stupid prices from shops around here cause i just can't. i'm not rich, i'm really really broke. thank goodness someone sent me the 12inch luke and speeder as a gift :P

hasbro, if you're reading this...i think you should be fair and send your toys everywhere. we deserve them too.

haggis
03-20-2002, 11:24 PM
I have to agree with the above posts. There is nothing worse than finding you aren't getting the last couple of waves of figures in the line. Never mind the exclusive vehicles that I end up paying nearly $100 for after shipping and the poor exchange rate of the Canadian peso(wait a minute, let's not insult the peso) Thank goodness I know a toy shop where I can buy the figures for $15 plus tax. Anyone buying the Teebo wave on sale for $1 in the US... I'll be happy to pay you 500% on your inverstment...

mabudonicus
03-22-2002, 12:56 PM
I hate when "exclusive" means we're gonna be "excluded" from the list of people who get a choice to buy a product at retail. I must echo the above sentiments wholeheartedly. You think that craft loving martha stewart types get told- "oh, we aren't getting any new knick knacks in for spring- you might want to buy your patio furniture online, or just buy some of this stuff leftover from winter and just paint it green, or something". Or even "no, we're not getting ANY new running shoes this season, we ordered way too many last year and decided that it was just too much trouble dealing with it". I know it's Hblows fault, but you can't let places like TRU off the hook completely, they're the ones that create the over supply that leads to slack demand in the first place. What are we gonna do?? I think we should get the Beer companies in on it, they seem to like standing up for the little guy. Get them to make it clear that if SW figures don't come North, beer don't go south. We could call it "the beer stays here" and it.... nawwww, let's just send some well written (yet somehow ominous, of course) emails to whoever will listen. Together we will not be denied. WE DEMAND SATISFACTION (sounds better than GIVE US TEEBO when you yell it out) Woooooo. Wooooo. WOOOOOOO!!!

fourtwo
03-26-2002, 08:03 PM
give me fx-7!!!
how could you release the bacta tank set and not give us fx-7!?!??!
meanies!

ok, i'm done.
i still love you hasbro.

greedo
03-27-2002, 09:04 AM
I have to admit, the FX-7 droid is becoming one of my favorites. It is really well done, all the arms move and bend.... cool.

billfremore
03-27-2002, 09:19 AM
I have to admit, the FX-7 droid is becoming one of my favorites. It is really well done, all the arms move and bend.... cool.

Were you able to find one greedo? and if so where?

greedo
03-27-2002, 01:27 PM
I didn't take a chance and I ordered the whole wave form an on-line toy store. I ordered wave 15 and 16 and was done with it. I paid around $60 CDN for 5 figures. Not too bad.

I found 2 of the figs. at a local comic store, the rest I had to order.

I really hope that was the last of it for another 3 years.

Hopfully our CDN outlets will carry all the figs for AOTC and the new figure line here from now on. Or at least until the last episode is released in another 3 years.

seth
04-06-2002, 03:14 PM
I fully agree with greedo. I also am very tired of buying figures here for nearly double the price. In most of my searches I have been lucky finding figures like swimming jar jar as well as the expanded universe figures here, but again I paid nearly double the price for them. On a trip to fargo I found almost the entire line of expanded universe figures at a k-mart (after I purchased them at my local speciality store weeks previous) for 1.99. Hasbro really has to get with the program and start sending their canadian neighbours the same figs as the U.S.. As a side, I spoke with one of my contacts at a local flea market, and he told me that canada is not going to be getting all the episode 2 figures the states are. Anyone heard anything different?

seth
04-06-2002, 04:10 PM
I'd aso like to get in on the searching/helping out fellow canadian collectors If you guys wouldn't mind

greedo
04-07-2002, 01:44 AM
All I heard about the AOTC stuff is that we might not be getting the delux stuff...

The rest we should, Hasbro Canada stopped with the other POTJ figs. to get these ready for shipping. I don't know how much truth is to the delux rumour.

I would emagin that we will get all the new stuff right away, we always do, it isn't untill the release of a new movie that they quite putting out the toys.

I have my fingers crossed.

billfremore
04-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by seth
I'd aso like to get in on the searching/helping out fellow canadian collectors If you guys wouldn't mind

I think this is a great idea and all Canadians should get together and help out each other.

Help to share the stuff that some people never see.

Let's help out all of our Star Wars collecting Canadian neighbours!

(Suddenly I have this strange urge to sing Koombyah) :D

haggis
04-23-2002, 12:01 AM
Doesn't look like we are getting the Deluxe figs. and I still haven't found a preview Jedi Starfighter. The search continues...

fourtwo
04-23-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by billfremore

I think this is a great idea and all Canadians should get together and help out each other.

Help to share the stuff that some people never see.

Let's help out all of our Star Wars collecting Canadian neighbours!

(Suddenly I have this strange urge to sing Koombyah) :D

we basiclly have to help each other out or we'll all be left out of all the fun stuff.

billfremore
04-24-2002, 10:19 AM
Well I hit the local Wal-mart last night and much to my surprise not a whole lot of Ep2 stuff there.

They had about half of what the TRU had including no Boba or Jango at all.

So far this is what I have found in the Ottawa area (figure and ship wise that is)

Anakin Skywalker™ (Outland Peasant Disguise)
Battle Droid™ (Arena Battle)
Boba Fett™ (Kamino Escape)
C-3PO™ (Protocol Droid)
Captain Typho™ (Padmé's™ Head of Security)
Jango Fett™ (Kamino™ Escape)
Kit Fisto™ (Jedi Master)
Obi-Wan Kenobi™ (Coruscant Chase)
Padmé Amidala™ (Arena Escape)
Plo Koon™ (Arena Battle)
R2-D2™ (Coruscant Sentry)
Shaak Ti™ (Jedi Master)
Super Battle Droid™
Tusken Raider™ (Female with Child Tusken)

Slave 1

Does anybody have any idea if and when we'll be getting the rest?

Croaker
04-27-2002, 08:39 AM
Hey there guys.
I agree with the crappy distribution comments that have been made.
We've been enquiring about this for years now and still have never gotten a decent reply.

I'm in the UK right now - Doing my master's degree and I am ashamed to tell you that right now they have more EP II figs than are available in Canada. I don't know if they got the last POTJ waves, as I have only seen those in Comic Shops.
THe figs are more expensive here but I broke down and bought the ep II stuff - 5.99 (in Pounds- that's like $15 a pop) at TRU, with a few bought at 6.99 at a comic shop.

Hasbro please sell you toys to Canada.

sith_killer_99
04-27-2002, 08:50 AM
For the latest news up north you may want to check out:

www.snowtroopers.ca

They have pica of Canadian releases:

4 AOTC Deluxe Figures
Jedi Starfighter
21 AOTC Regular figures

plus more.

I am not Canadian, but I do collect foreign carded figures. This is one of the best sites I have found for info on Canadian releases.

I hope this helps.
;)