PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Target

vader68
05-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Went to Target this morning to try and get the exclusive Clone Trooper. When I got there they had none. I asked an associate, and he told me someone accidently put them out a few days early. He said that 1 guy bought their whole stock.Now I have no chance of getting this figure, because they do not make it fair for other people and limit the amount you can buy. This guy just happened to be there at the right time to buy these. Come on, someone is obviously helping out. Now this guy is going to sell them for triple the price, if not more on ebay.:mad: All I wanted was one figure for my collection. Now I am out of luck. I am sure I am not the only person this happened to today. I have seen other threads about Target and the customer Disservice number, but that won't get you anywhere. I had to vent to someone who understands my plight. Any more thoughts?What to do about the scalpers besides a bat to the knees?:evil:

TheDarthVader
05-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Same story here...I missed out on the Lava Vader. I waited for about 2 hours and the manager came out and said, "Someone put a Lava Vader sticker on a star wars lego box. We do not have any exclusive vader figures." (Something to that affect anyway) So I complained and all they did was to give me 25% off all of my star wars stuff for that day. I did save some money but hey...they knew I'd go somewhere else.
Exclusive clone---the team members at my target know nothing about it. They don't have a clue. I called the guest relations number, they told me that my store had them on order. That is a good start, I suppose. The number is 1-800-303-0308. Call them and complain LOUDLY!

B.
TDV

moulman
05-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Ya I just got the same screwjob you did vader68. I called the Target near my hosue, the guy said he got a case of em in but they werent out yet, so he told me just to stop by and have someone get them from the stockroom. 15 mins later I show up and the guy says he cant find the case b/c someone put them out early and they all got bought! WTF is this sh**t?!! defiently calling their number....

PS: preety sure this thread will be moved, this section is about comments/suggestions/problems on SSG i thought...

Kidhuman
05-05-2005, 06:32 PM
It will be moved, wrong place for it. Steve or JT will get it.

moulman
05-05-2005, 06:56 PM
ok this is making me uberlly mad (and I dont use the term lightly). All of the Targets in my area (at least 5), have already put them out, and they are complety sold out of them!

Monstermile
05-05-2005, 07:32 PM
I only have one Target in my area. I went in over the weekend and they had the pegs for the Clone Trooper, but they were not there. Had an employee run the number and none were in stock. Tried a few more times this week with no luck. I'm not holding much hope in getting one. I'm sure they are long gone. Shame they didn't do it like the Vader. Luckily I had a friend with me to buy a second Vader so I may be trying to do a trade once hope completly wears out.

Oh and moulman. Save your dime. It has been a known fact that Target does not cater to collectors and pretty much doesn't like them. They much prefer scalpers because they spend more money and get the stock out of the way quick. It has been this way since back in the day of the 12" Speeder Bike.

Mad Slanted Powers
05-05-2005, 08:12 PM
I checked after work today. Didn't see any Clone Troopers. Went to the customer service desk and asked about them. Sounded like they were expecting them, but didn't know when they would arrive. She said something like "We'll get them when we get them" and apologized for not having more info. So, I guess I'll have to keep checking.

moulman
05-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Oh and moulman. Save your dime. It has been a known fact that Target does not cater to collectors and pretty much doesn't like them. They much prefer scalpers because they spend more money and get the stock out of the way quick. It has been this way since back in the day of the 12" Speeder Bike.

Great...looks like ill have to go to plan b; get a job at Target and inflitrate their system:D

vader68
05-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Sorry for putting this in the wrong section, this was my first new thread, and I am still getting used to how things work. Talked to my sister in California, she talked to a manager and he said they would be getting more in on the 9th. Don't know if it is true anywhere else. Just thought I would let eveyone know

bobafrett
05-05-2005, 10:57 PM
I bought two of them over a week ago. I'm sure they will be getting more in, as they now have a peg for them, it just may take awhile to get them restocked. I didn't notice a limited to XX number on the package like the Lava Vaders.

Oh. and don't jump on me for getting this early, I wasn't aware that they weren't supposed to be released until today.

JetsAndHeels
05-05-2005, 11:14 PM
I bought two of them over a week ago. I'm sure they will be getting more in, as they now have a peg for them, it just may take awhile to get them restocked. I didn't notice a limited to XX number on the package like the Lava Vaders.

Oh. and don't jump on me for getting this early, I wasn't aware that they weren't supposed to be released until today.

Same for me, except I only got 1. I was lucky to find an employee who actually cared and took some time to help me out. Plus he was a SW fan so that really helped me too.
Sorry to all of you who have had tough luck getting this figure.

Clonetrooper1131
05-05-2005, 11:34 PM
I'm pretty fed up with the scalpers too. I only have one Target, one TRU, a KMart, and two Walmarts in the area to look for figures. I haven't found any of the Clone Troopers at Target, although they guy that works in the toy department doesn't seem so competent. I'm just to the point where I'm starting not to care. If they want to go ahead and horde them, they can. Hopefully one day you'll burst into flames. :evil:

Sith Lord 0498
05-06-2005, 05:35 AM
I was lucky enough to find 5 on the pegs last week. I bought 3 of them and left the remaining two. One for myself and one each for two other local collectors. I'm just glad we beat the scalpers this time. lol

Fluke Skywalker
05-06-2005, 06:09 AM
I haven't seen any evidence of the Trooper yet at that three Targets that I frequent, and I've given up talking to the kids who work there (Targets in my area are a bit like 'Logan's run', no one over thirty seems to work there). When you ask them a simple question they look at you like you've asked them something difficult like 'Explain the theory of relativity' or 'Why is Tom Arnold still in showbusiness'. :frus:

moulman
05-06-2005, 07:44 AM

dont worry about that, you only bought two; its not like you went in there and bought their whole stock:D

ROTJLuke
05-06-2005, 08:07 AM
that sucks...and its true, scalpers do ruin it a lot of times. Thats why Ive been purchasing online...however with the basic ROTS figures, they have them over stocked at many places, so avalibility is there. Its just the rarer ones that one comes across problems with.

Scackmgack
05-06-2005, 09:09 AM
I heard that there was a Star Wars enthusiast working at the local Target by me. About two weeks ago, I went in to ask the night manager, who I have become friendly with, to run the dcpi on the Exclusive SA Clones to see if they had any. Her store did not, but she found a bunch that did so I made the 40-minute run to get to the other Target and get the squad of them I wanted.

Just now, though, it occured to me - if ALL the other Targets in my area had a full stock of 24, almost, and mine had none, and they are all getting their product at around the same time, being so close to one another...how could that be?

Had to be someone in the back taking them for themselves.

My night-manager friends swears that it is not possible that someone who works there is doing this, but I don't think she gets how it could be done, or something.

My condolences to anyone who does not score any of these...the only difference between these and #41 is the unit insignia, but for army builders like me, that's a cool difference...

DarthZylek
05-06-2005, 09:53 AM
It appears that the Minnesota targets are sticking to the May 8th date, none have hit the shelves as far as I have seen. It is just too bad that they didn't communicate very well to the stores as to what they should be doing.

mm74md
05-06-2005, 09:58 AM
My local Target put them out about 2 weeks ago. They said a guy bought all 12. I'm lucky enough to have some good guys in my area that will help me out on tough to find items. I have yet to see one on the shelf & I doubt I will.

You might want to search your local area Just Found section & see if you can get a trading buddy or two.

sith_killer_99
05-06-2005, 10:49 AM
OK, first of all before everyone starts panicking that their Target sold out of Clone Troopers and they will never get a chance to own one....

Check the DPCI!!!

Just go to the price scanner at your local Target and enter the following numbers:

The scanner will tell you if there are any on the floor or in the stock room. Some of the folks working at Target just might be telling you a bunch of garbage to get rid of you, or not, who knows? Bottom line don't take anyones word, see for yourself!

BTW, thanks to KIDD for posting the DPCI code in another thread. Now all of you have the power! ;)

aricajade
05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I don't think anyone should panic just yet, the release date isn't even here yet and there hasn't been a set production run number posted. They might just keep ordering these until the ROTS hooplah dies down.

The reason people aren't able to find them now is a combination of reasons.

Some place were hit by scalpers. But who could blame them. These things were selling for close to and as high as $100 two weeks ago on eBay. If you say you wouldn't scalp a figure for that type of markup then you are either stupid or more compassionate than ______ (insert your preferred deity in the blank).
Some stores didn't realize they had a release date. From the pics I've seen on the web, these cases didn't have a big release date printed on them like the April 2nd stuff did.
Some stores are just sticking to their guns and waiting on the release date. The assumption is that they are going to have them in their ad on Sunday and want to have some in stock when people come in.
I think these are going to show up several times over the course of this Star Wars wave... but I've been wrong before.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-06-2005, 12:32 PM
The lack of these exclusives showing up on the DPCI scanners may also be due to the mangers holding on to the cases in a secured area of the store before the release date. I've punched the numbers in over a week ago and each time they've come up as being in stock. I even had non-toy section employees hunt them down for me and each time they've come back from the stockroom 15 minutes later saying that they are not in the proper spot. Finally they stopped showing up on the scanner at my store. I asked about it and was told that they were worried about unfair distribution to people who want to buy multiples so they'll take them out of the locked office and put them out "later." If this means the 8th or something else, I couldn't get them to specify.

If we don't get them, just look at it with sour grapes. They are just clones with a red splotch that cost more than twice that of #41 or #6. The scalpers who buy them won't get much $ for their "investment" unless collectors get super desperate and spend their life savings on them.

vader68
05-06-2005, 01:12 PM
The whole thing sounds like one big F.U.B.A.R. to me. I don't remember other exclusive items having such descrepincies as this one has. There has been such a load of misinformation put out. Lets hope future ones won't be as bad.

moulman
05-06-2005, 01:41 PM
finally found some...Got 3 of them tho:D

(Its not like I bought all 12)...

moulman
05-06-2005, 02:20 PM
is there a DCPI code for just a regular box of figs? Would be nice to know if there was, then you could always throw it back at the person when they say there arent any boxes in the back...but then if there are boxes in the back, they'll pull that "random restocking, no looking in the back" crap.

trandoshan666
05-06-2005, 04:58 PM
I just got off the phone with toy department personnel at both of my area Targets. One said the figures didn't appear to be in stock yet, and the other said all of the exclusives were sold "while he was on vacation" probably to employees. I think that's what gets me most the fact that so many employees seem to be scooping these things up and peddling them online. That's a load of crap. Regardless of whether I ever actually find one of these clones at retail, I think this thread should be renamed "F" You, Target. :mad:

moulman
05-06-2005, 05:43 PM
I agree w/ the name change. With a title like "F***K you Target" or "Target: what the hell have they done this time?!" would attract more people and provide more information....

But seriously back to the DCPI thing; what if thers a code for each wave of toys that come out? this could defiently help us out here...

So where's all the SSG peeps who work at Target?!

trandoshan666
05-06-2005, 05:55 PM
You're right, such information would be incredibly helpful. If only we had a Target employee who could guide us

moulman
05-06-2005, 06:08 PM
think about it, what if there was a DCPI code for cases w/ #40+???? that would be awesome to know!:D

piratefett
05-06-2005, 08:08 PM
I agree with everyone on the scarcity. There's always the same group of creeps hovering at the door before the store opens. They say things like "yeah I bought everything they had sold it for $$$." I was lucky enough to snag one because it had a dented star case. It was the only one on the peg.

moulman
05-06-2005, 08:24 PM
If someone went in there and bought all 12 for them, and didnt resell them, totally fine with me, they played by the rules...but if someone on the inside is helping them, thats just flat out wrong...

Jedibill
05-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Maybe if the stores never really get the exclusive figure you just have to go to lets say target buy 4 figures and clip the barcodes send a recipt from there with 5 bucks and they mail you a clone trooper that woud slove the problem and also clear out some old stock and still bring traffic in the store...

Mad Slanted Powers
05-06-2005, 11:37 PM
Maybe if the stores never really get the exclusive figure you just have to go to lets say target buy 4 figures and clip the barcodes send a recipt from there with 5 bucks and they mail you a clone trooper that woud slove the problem and also clear out some old stock and still bring traffic in the store...

But that idea would make sense, therefore, it probably won't happen.

trandoshan666
05-09-2005, 10:25 PM
is there a DCPI code for just a regular box of figs? Would be nice to know if there was, then you could always throw it back at the person when they say there arent any boxes in the back...but then if there are boxes in the back, they'll pull that "random restocking, no looking in the back" crap.

Did a little investigating tonight, and it appears that all collection 1 figures have the same dpci numbers, as is the case for collection 2 figures. I figured this out after scanning various figures that I knew were from different waves, and the results were consistent. If this indeed is the case, then all one would have to do to see if there are more figures with that dpci in back is scan a couple of the figures on the shelves. The machine should say something like "not in stock room" or "in aisle G7" or something like that. :speech:

DarthChuckMc
05-10-2005, 09:23 AM
C1 & C2 figures have DIFFERENT DPCIs.

Every time a NEW wave comes, the DPCI does NOT change.

The Clone exclusive has its OWN DPCI and is packed 12 per case.

Most Target's are starting to get #41-44 C1 cases and #37-40 C2 cases.

There WILL be a 2nd shipment of Clone excl., but the stores do NOT know when they will be replinished.

There was NEVER a STREET DATE or RELEASE DATE for the Clone.

A "revision" was due to the SW aisle by May 8th, someone leaked the news online, and everyone ASSUMED that THAT was the STREET DATE, that NEVER existed.

On April 27th, ALL Target Toy Team Leads, had a message posted on our Message Boards stating to SELL THE CLONE TROOPER IMMEDIATELY if guests ASK FOR IT. Do NOT hold the item, because it is NOT tied to a STREET DATE.

MOST stores put them out on the pegs, or sold them to people that asked from the stockroom, which was at the discretion of each store how they wanted to handle it.

SOME held them until May 8th, because they were either being stupid and not reading the Message Board, and going by the "revision" sticker on the shipping label, or just wanted to be stingy and hold them for May 8th anyway.

trandoshan666
05-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Thanks a lot for the info. It makes me feel better about this whole situation.

VaderhitsJarjar
05-10-2005, 03:22 PM
I hear that they will be restocked. Two weeks ago I was told that the target in My area would only get 22-33 of them by May 8th. I came back on may 2nd and was told that they were placed on the shelves mid-morning and all were gone.
On May 9th I arrived to be told that they received 100 of the figures and were gone in thirty minutes with a policy of one figure per customer - the good news is they were planning on getting another shipment.
So what I am hearing is all the folks paying $30-50 bucks for one of these will soon be able to put them on ebay and get maybe $15 with shipping.
:eek:

bobafrett
05-10-2005, 03:30 PM
DarthChuckMc, could I ask if these are available only in limited numbers? I've heard yes, and I've heard no, and once again today I ran into a guy who had 4 of them in the box. He said that they are limited to 50,000. I somehow doubt that's true, as Target is resetting the pegs for this. Could you clear this up? Thanks.

HighLordDave
05-10-2005, 04:07 PM
The Target in Huntington, WV was giving out the Target clones at the service desk, one per customer, until they were gone.

I went in at about 4:00 pm; I got one and my son got one. When a buddy of mine went by at 6:30, they were gone.

DarthChuckMc
05-10-2005, 04:54 PM
A little less than 50,000 actually......49,700ish were on order as of last week.

Each store will get TWO shipments.

MOST stores got ONE case of 12 (TWELEVE figures)..if a store says they received less than 12 they are LIARS....plain and simple.

SOME stores did get TWO cases (TWENTY-FOUR figures).

If you hear a store say they got a number that isn't divisible by 12, SOMEONE is buying them from the backroom.

MY store got ONE case. I (well, my fiance) bought TWO...one to open, one to hang on the wall.

I had a list of collectors that normally come in, and I called them when the OK to sell them was given.

Five other collectors got them from my store. Most bought ONE, a one guy bought TWO, the rest were left hanging on the pegs when I left at 5pm that day.....4 Clones were left, to be exact....I can only imagine/hope that collectors I don't KNOW got them, and not HW guys.

As far as the reset/revision....YES....as soon as we get our 2nd shipment, and those sell out, we are supposed to FLEX Collection 1 figures onto those pegs and replace the tags.

Any more questions??? Shoot 'em my way.

eg45
05-10-2005, 05:02 PM
So far target has been very consistant with the new and hard to find figures.At least in my area it has been. A friend of mine got 41-44 over the weekend at a target by my house. i went to the target where he got them and there were no new figures, then i went to another target in my area and there was a crazy amount of new figures. for the first time i can say that the old figures were out numerberd by the new figures. The only figure i didnt find was number 41. Otherwise a very great SW toy run today.

bobafrett
05-10-2005, 06:39 PM
A little less than 50,000 actually......49,700ish were on order as of last week.

Each store will get TWO shipments.

MOST stores got ONE case of 12 (TWELEVE figures)..if a store says they received less than 12 they are LIARS....plain and simple.

SOME stores did get TWO cases (TWENTY-FOUR figures).

If you hear a store say they got a number that isn't divisible by 12, SOMEONE is buying them from the backroom.

MY store got ONE case. I (well, my fiance) bought TWO...one to open, one to hang on the wall.

I had a list of collectors that normally come in, and I called them when the OK to sell them was given.

Five other collectors got them from my store. Most bought ONE, a one guy bought TWO, the rest were left hanging on the pegs when I left at 5pm that day.....4 Clones were left, to be exact....I can only imagine/hope that collectors I don't KNOW got them, and not HW guys.

As far as the reset/revision....YES....as soon as we get our 2nd shipment, and those sell out, we are supposed to FLEX Collection 1 figures onto those pegs and replace the tags.

Any more questions??? Shoot 'em my way.

Wow, I thought these would be in better supply than the Target Lava Vaders. I'm glad I got mine when I did. Speaking of Vaders and Target, I w2as suprised to find a Vader w/operating table figure at 4 pm today at a Target. I didn't see the other figures from this set though. Now to find one to open.

mintoncard
05-10-2005, 07:25 PM
I had no problem getting a Target employee to get a fresh case of new figures (#41-#44) out of the back using the following UPC code:

Hope this works for everyone.

MTFBWY

Mad Slanted Powers
05-10-2005, 08:34 PM
It was either 4/27 or 4/30 when I asked someone at Target about this figure, but she didn't work in toys so referred me to the front desk. I didn't see anyone at the desk so I left. Since some had mentioned the 5th as a possible release date, I checked in then. The customer service desk said they were expecting them, but didn't know for sure when they would arrive. I checked again first thing on 5/8 and they weren't there. I came back later in the day to see a movie and not there before or after. I didn't ask anybody about them that day. So today, 5/10, I check and still no figure. I ask someone in the deparment and she says they got a case in and they sold out right away. I asked when they were out, and she said last week sometime. I told her that I was here Thursday and that was told they would be in soon. She said they probably didn't know. But then again, she didn't say exactly what day, so maybe they came after that. She said they might get another case in but didn't sound too hopeful about it. I certainly don't want to drive across town every day after work looking for this thing.

Thanks Target!

DarthChuckMc
05-10-2005, 09:58 PM
I think the BIGGEST problem here, is that MOST of you guys THINK or ASSUME that EVERYONE that works at TARGET knows about STAR WARS toys.

Guess what???? Nobody cares. The only reason I am so helpful and care, is because I collect, too. I couldn't tell you crap about GI JOE, Transformers, WWE, etc.....and I'm the TOY TEAM LEAD.

Another thing about TARGET employees........There are 3 Team Leads in Blue World (Electronics/Music & Movies, Toys/Sport, Automotive/Home Improvement), and 8 part time Team Members.

The ONLY person in my store that does ANYTHING in Toys, other than picking stuff up off of the floor is ME.....and that's the way it is in almost ALL TARGET stores. We DON'T have a regular staff of TOY DEPARTMENT people. Sure, some people get stuck back there more often, but they AREN'T TOY DEPARTMENT staff. They are there to answer BASIC questions, and clean up the messes that people make throughout the store.

There is most likely ONE PERSON in each of your TARGET stores, that has ALL the info about the Clonetrooper.....and that depends on whether or not he/she checks their email, or even cares enough to read it and apply that info to their daily tasks.

The people at Guest Service wouldn't have a CLUE, unless they were told by the Toy TL. Even the STL (Store Manager) probably doesn't know or care, because it is ONE TOY, in a department of 30,000 items. SW collectors are an EXTREME minority when it comes to sales numbers in toys at ANY retailer...even TRU or KB, which focus sales on toys.

sith_killer_99
05-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Well, I guess you told them!

Seriously though, my local Target is incredibly helpful. Two weeks ago I went down there and entered the DPCI code into the scanner and found that the Clones were "In Stock Room". I went to the Customer Service desk. I told the lady that I was looking for something that was showing "In Stock" on the scanner, but there were none on the floor. I gave her the code and she looked it up for me. Then she put in a call to the back and they asked me how many I wanted! :eek: She had no idea what the thing was, but the whole staff was more than helpful. So some of them do seem to care. :p :D ;)

BTW, I also try to hang up the figures that fall all over the place from rude guest making a mess. And yes, I always put the cart back in the corral! ;)

vadersvette
05-10-2005, 10:30 PM
BTW, I also try to hang up the figures that fall all over the place from rude guest making a mess. And yes, I always put the cart back in the corral! ;)

You're a good man, SK! :D

sith_killer_99
05-10-2005, 10:57 PM
I just get tired of rookies and scalpers knocking figures on the floor in a desperate rush to find that one HTF figure. It gives real collectors a bad name. So I take a few moments to hang up those poor peg warmers that get knocked to the ground. :cool:

As for the cart thing, well, I get pretty disgusted seeing some 20 something healthy person leave a cart sitting in the middle of the parking lot because they are to self absorbed or lazy to walk 20 feet to put it away. In the meantime that cart ends up blocking a perfectly good parking space!

The other day karma found me when I was getting ready to back out of a parking space. Some guy waved at me and I stopped. He pulled a cart out of my way. I hadn't seen it because it was on the other side of my minivan (yes I drive a minivan). It was directly behind me on the passenger side. Anyway, it probably would have left a nice dent or at least a nasty scratch. I guess all that extra effort came back to me that day. :D

Sometimes, I do wish more people would think about their actions before they did things. I'm not sure if it stems from poor upbringing, laziness, thoughtlessness or just plain old self absorbed selfishness, but it really does irk me.

OK, I'll get down off my soap box now. ;)

Mad Slanted Powers
05-11-2005, 12:15 AM
Well, I guess you told them!

Seriously though, my local Target is incredibly helpful. Two weeks ago I went down there and entered the DPCI code into the scanner and found that the Clones were "In Stock Room". I went to the Customer Service desk. I told the lady that I was looking for something that was showing "In Stock" on the scanner, but there were none on the floor. I gave her the code and she looked it up for me. Then she put in a call to the back and they asked me how many I wanted! :eek: She had no idea what the thing was, but the whole staff was more than helpful. So some of them do seem to care. :p :D ;)

I would have tried looking this up in the scanner, but I'm not sure what scanner you are referring to. The only scanners I see around the store don't seem to have any way to enter numbers. Looks like they are just there for people to check the price of something.

Also, I'm not really trying to come down too hard on Target as they are usually my best source for figures. I'm just venting a bit. It was a bit frustrating to keep going there and not finding the Clone Trooper, and the one time I actually took the time to ask someone, I got an answer that led me to believe I still had a chance to get it.

sith_killer_99
05-11-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm not really trying to come down too hard on Target as they are usually my best source for figures. I'm just venting a bit.

It's all good, this is the place for it. :D

All of the Target's around me have the big square red scanners with small push keys along the right hand side, 0-9 "clear" and "enter". If the store has this type of scanner you can enter the code, just push the numbers in and hit "enter".

If they don't have those type of scanners you may want to take the code up to the front service desk. They can enter the code and see if it's in the back stock room or not.

Some Target stores are really great and help out as much as they can, others just don't seem to want to be bothered.

I am one of the lucky ones, my local Target has been really great to the collectors. They handled the Lava Vader just right and they have been very helpful to me. :D

drsidious
05-11-2005, 12:44 AM
All the targets in my area (buffalo) which is about 7,
all have collectors working in them. Some employees actually hide stuff for collectors is exchange for a ten or a twenty. :frus:

sith_killer_99
05-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Some employees actually hide stuff for collectors is exchange for a ten or a twenty.

That's some underhanded garbage! It's worse than SCALPING! I would be trying to get some people fired over that! :evil:

drsidious
05-11-2005, 05:45 AM
i tried and it dosent work.
its also quite prominent in our local tru,s
in that case its canadian collectable shops that pay off the employees.
i almost had ta fist fight a couple years back to get a tc-14 from the case.
tru + target = jerkstore

Jedi
05-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Bottom line here...this is TARGET'S EXCLUSIVE figure...THEY ought to know what/how/when this figure is to be distributed...no excuses whatsoever.

drsidious...I went to a local Target in our area back in April and asked about the DPCI number. When I asked the employee to check the stock, she did so and they were in stock but told me "not until May 8th." Dejected, I walked away, and came back on the 8th (in hopes of getting a second Clone Trooper, as I got one in the meantime elsewhere). I get there on the 8th and there's not one to be found.

Sincerely,
Jedi

bobafrett
05-11-2005, 08:46 AM
I was going to go to the Target that came through for me on the Exclusive Clonetrooper, but several traffic lights were out because of a major thunderstorm and traffic was backed up, so I never made it there. I was going to go to another store, in the other direction, but instead came home to do laundry.

vadersvette
05-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Still no clones in my area. My local Target says that they never even heard of the clone before... :rolleyes:

As for the cart thing, well, I get pretty disgusted seeing some 20 something healthy person leave a cart sitting in the middle of the parking lot because they are to self absorbed or lazy to walk 20 feet to put it away. In the meantime that cart ends up blocking a perfectly good parking space!
Yep. I work at a grocery story and I'm amazed at how lazy and thoughtless some people are. Not only do they leave their carts in the middle of the lot (somtimes really far from the store, and even in the middle of the main road :stupid: ) but also right in the front of the store by the checkout lines for everyone else to trip on!

bobafrett
05-12-2005, 10:39 PM
I love it when someone leaves their cart right behind your car. I caught someone doing this, and I said to this lady as she got into her car, "excuse me, but I belive you forgot something." pointing at her cart which sat immediately behing my car. She got out and said "oh, I'm sorry, and pushed it over into an empty parking spot. I alweays return my cart to the corral, as I have seen carts on a windy day go slamming into customers cars leaving large dings and/or scratches. That is unless someone in the store did something that really ticked me off.