PDA

View Full Version : The 'Mystery' Link

Co Jo-Da
01-09-2002, 01:32 PM
OK maybe I am looking to deep into this but hear me out…

After watching the all three trailers in order a half million time something really stands out… ‘Breathing’ and ‘Forbidden’ are link together really well; they either have the same shot or continuos shot and they’re edited in much the same fashion. ‘Mystery’ isn’t really connected, outside from a shot or two.

So what I’m thinking is that ‘Mystery’ is a sample of what will see in the 4th trailer (Black Eyes?).

Any thoughts or am I just a crazy…

Jargo
01-09-2002, 02:58 PM
Wotchoo talkin' 'bout Willis? :confused:

I really couldn't comment not having seen the mystery trailer in any detail other than the poor quality grainy and tiny mpeg movie I managed to find somewhere.
Are you saying that the style of the trailers is the same in both breathing and forbidden love but that mystery is enteirely different? well I would imagine that all four will have subtle differences. Otherwise what's the point of making four trailers? Other than the actual length of each clip of a scene. From the milisecond we got with breathing to the full blown spleandour of the fourth one due out in April I believe with lots of action and dialogue. I think that's the key here - that each trailer has clips that play longer than the previous trailers clips. :)

Lord Tenebrous
01-09-2002, 03:14 PM
Black eyes was the theatre cover name for the Forbidden Love trailer. F.L. had shots from both Breathing and Mystery, but Mystery was more scene-specific, as it was a preview, not a traditional trailer.

Edit: Oops, responded to 2 threads at once.

Co Jo-Da
01-09-2002, 03:49 PM
'Forbidden' and 'Breathing' have the same flow to them, aseptically if you watch them back to back. But 'Mystery' doesn't flow with either of them at all. So what I'm suggesting is that 'Mystery' will be expanded in to the forth trailer that is yet to be released, much more action than the others with more plot based (not Love Story) dialogue...

Jargo
01-09-2002, 04:05 PM
I can see your logic but I think by the time the new trailer comes out there will be more emphasis onthe vavavoom! of the film and less time spent on the lovey dovey stuff or the ooky spooky dark and brooding shots of kamino. More jedi swisha swashbuckling and more mad alien critters - exciting stuff like that. Eye candy and stuff to make kids go "OOOOOOH!" :) Well that's what I want to see anyway.

I only ever saw one trailer for episode one and it whetted my appetite because it was action packed and had all the wacky aliens and stuff that made me go "OOOOOOH!" and rush out to buy the tickets to go see it. Show me the aliens George, show me the aliens........ I wanna see Dexter Jettster. I'm gonna cry if I don't get to see Dexter jettster soon, I just know I am....... :cry: