PDA

View Full Version : cant seem to

Darth Chicken Head
05-06-2005, 09:00 PM
copy and paste links when i use firefox...only ei will let me do this here . anyone know whats up ? if i want to post here and have a link copied , i have to open up ei . meh...:ermm:

Kidhuman
05-06-2005, 09:08 PM
I have no issue with it, basically I just highlight everything in the address bar and it works for me.

darko666
05-06-2005, 09:20 PM
well, if you use Mac OSX, you can use Safari. thats what i use and i have no problems copying and pasting links. IMO, the best web browser out there.

Darth Chicken Head
05-06-2005, 09:20 PM
when i do it , like just now i highlighted the page i am typing on and right click to paste ...i get back forward reload..ect.. dagnabit !! ( i still cant seem to get mac os's to run on my pc ...i'll keep trying thoughlol )

Kidhuman
05-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Start at HTTP and right click, drag to the right and stop at the end, right click and copy.

JediTricks
05-06-2005, 11:30 PM
Your mouse pointer may be miscalibrated or something, when you are trying to copy a link, you mouse-over the link and the pointer should turn into a hand pointing to the link, then you right-click and it should pull down a menu with Open in New Window, in New Tab, Bookmark Link, Save Link as, Send Link, Copy Link Location, and Properties... also, when you do this the link should get a dotted-line highlight box around it. If you're not seeing the box, try tabbing through the links, when you get to any link on the page, use the "menu" key on the keyboard (only some have this though, usually in the lower right between the ALT and CTRL keys, not the Windows key though) and if it doesn't bring up the menu I just mentioned, something may be wrong with your Firefox or your OS.

mabudonicus
05-07-2005, 08:50 AM
use ctrl C and ctrl V it works everytime :beard:
right clicks are for kids

Darth Chicken Head
05-07-2005, 04:42 PM
ok for further clarification ...i right click on theadress baron the exact page i am typing this on right now...AND when i try to paste into the dialog box that everybody replys in ...i WILL NOT paste ! i can paste it anywhere else , though . only on this site ...everyother dang site i troll on the entire net works . so its got to be firefox . i hate ei , but i guess for further use ima goin have ta deal wit it ! on another subject , damn ! this angus burger kicks ! mmmmmm, burger !!:evil:

Kidhuman
05-07-2005, 10:01 PM
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=396034#post396034

Copied and pasted from Firefox

Darth Chicken Head
05-08-2005, 11:43 PM
i must be drunk ..i need to learn how to edit too!! can you understand my last post ..?? something about red baron and a bunch of other crap mistakes and inserted weird stuff LOL !! oh well , thanks for your sugg's ..:D