PDA

View Full Version : Rarity(merged)

ROTJLuke
05-07-2005, 11:48 AM
If someone has time, (I hate being a f**king pest) but could some one be gracious enough to list the rarest figures down here please, rarest to least rare, but still hard to find, if that makes sense? Thank you guys, all of you have been extremly gracious and kick ***** to me here!! :D :D

buddatrooper
05-07-2005, 02:15 PM
i would have to say regular release would be the Palpatine with the blue saber. but if you go to exclusives i guess it would be the C3 Vader.

Kidhuman
05-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Basic figs

Red Guard
Blue Guard
AT-TE Gunner
Clone Pilots
CLone COmmanders
and then everything else is tied

I think it goes by area. I find alot of stuff that others cant find and vice versa.

DarkCloud
05-08-2005, 12:58 AM
Basic figures

Palpatine with Blue Saber
AT-TE Gunner

everything above #40 but give it 2 weeks and they're gonna be peg warmers like the Clone Commander...

ROTJLuke
05-08-2005, 07:55 AM
Thanks Guys!!

samskull
05-09-2005, 03:10 PM
With or without crazy Jedi grimace?!

Jedi_hunter21
06-28-2005, 02:53 PM
What are the top ten rarest ROTS figures.

I have trouble finding C3PO, Padme, Red Royal Gaurd, Yoda (spining), AT-TE Gunners, and Dooko. Today at Target C3PO, and AT-TE driver were right in the front, and a kid walks up before I could get there and takes them. I almost screamed. But I know he would get more use out of them than I would.

Hexagram520
06-29-2005, 02:10 AM
For me (well, these are the rare ones I DON'T have)

Blue Guard
Red Guard
C-3PO
AT-TE Gunner
SA Clone
Battle Droid (Until yesterday)
Bacara
Tarkin
Meena Tils
Ask Aak

Now...for the List of Shame. (Figures on the previous list that I found and passed on and now regret)

Blue Guard
Red Guard
C-3PO
SA Clone
Battle Droid (Passed first time, quickly grabbed second time)

Slicker
06-29-2005, 08:11 AM
Omitting later releases (i.e. anything over 45) I would have to say that the toughest ones around me are:

Red Guard
Blue Guard
AT-TE Gunner
#41 SA Clone
Clone Commander
Dooku
C-3PO

I've never seen a Red Guard (even in pictures) and have only recently started to see large amounts (2 or 3 on the pegs) of the Blue Guards. I have yet to see any AT-TE Gunners on the pegs (thanks KH for the hook up) but have seen lots of #41 Clones but they fly off the shelves so I put them on my list.

Rocketboy
06-29-2005, 09:10 AM
The only one I haven't seen is the Gunner.
I've only seen the guards a few times (Red one only at MM).

Other than that, I see the others quite often.

Kidhuman
06-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Gunner
SA Clone(only after I leave the stores) :beard:
Red Guard
Blue Guard
Vader
Dooku
3PO
Preggers Padme

I have about 70 million clone commanders here slick if ya need any.

Slicker
06-29-2005, 11:22 AM
I have about 70 million clone commanders here slick if ya need any.Apparently I have tons around me too. I already have one but I've only seen it that one time until today when I went to K-Mart of all places and they had at least 15 of 'em. They're $7 so that'll probably keep 'em on the shelves for a while.

CaptainSolo1138
06-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Other than the AT-TE Gunner and the Clone Commander, everything has been readily available here. College towns are dead in the summer! :D

Val Da Car
06-29-2005, 11:46 AM
I have found the AT TE in ones and twos.....

and even a blue guard recently.

C3p0
Crispy Anakin (found Mustafar R2 so he was there)
Barcara
Darth Vader (now showing up @ TRU once)
Padme
Ki Adi Mundi
Clone #41
Clone Commander (comes and goes in waves)

ROTJLuke
06-29-2005, 01:38 PM
AT-TE Gunner
Both Guards
C-3PO
Battle Droid
Anakin Skywalker Mustafar
Commander Bacara

Today however, I found Blue Guard, AT-TE Gunner, and Battle Droid at a local Meijer's. The same one that has an abundance of the Tarkin wave. I almost s**t myself when I saw the Gunner, I hid another one, so Ill grab it tomorrow before I leave for up north. :)

Rocketboy
06-29-2005, 11:00 PM
The only one I haven't seen is the Gunner.
I've only seen the guards a few times (Red one only at MM).

Other than that, I see the others quite often.Posted this yesterday and today I find a red guard.
Weird.

Slicker
06-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Posted this yesterday and today I find a red guard.
Weird.Did someone (read: Rocketboy) buy said Red Guard for a certain member of the boards (read: Slicker)?;) I would really hope that he did.

HARDY
06-30-2005, 02:27 AM
here in canada the blue guard was never released and the vaders medical droid is pretty rare shed loads of red guards lol

Bren2d2
06-30-2005, 10:36 AM
AT-TE Gunner
Red/Blue Royal Guards
Darth Vader
C-3PO
Battle Droid
Clone Trooper #6
General Grievious #9
Any figure past #44 has yet to be seen out here

Luckily I have all of these figures except the Royal Guards, which I haven't seen since the week ROTS came out. I kick myself in the a** for not picking them up back then.

ROTJLuke
07-01-2005, 03:01 AM
man you guys are gettin it rough...were only a state away and were gettin in the Tarkin wave and bits and peices of the Ani wave...tough luck man, good luck to you in your hunts! :)

Bren2d2
07-01-2005, 09:23 AM
There is still no sign of the Tarkin wave, and none of these stores have put new shipments of ROTS figures on the pegs for at least 2 weeks. I'm hoping they will restock and I am able to find both of the Royal Guards and another AT-TE Gunner.

ROTJLuke
07-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Keep looking, they restocked the ATTE Gunner wave again at my meijers.I was there at about 7:30 in the morning (its a 24/7 one) and they had the Gunner, Blue Royal Guards, C3PO, Battle Droid, Tarkin, Ask Aak, Menna Tillis, but not sign of the Red Royal Guard or the Ani wave