PDA

View Full Version : I DIDN'T see the Count Dooku figure picture...

Fulit
01-09-2002, 03:03 PM
....in the new ToyFare magazine today. It also had better looking pics of Anakin, Jango, and Zam Wessel. And maybe one other picture, I don't remember. Well, the Count looked pretty cool I guess, I just thought I would mention him since I've been hearing everyone wants to see a picture. I didn't have any money on me or I would've bought the issue, scanned the picure, and I'd be sharing it w/ you all. Sorry.

Jargo
01-09-2002, 04:14 PM
What - and you couldn't bring yourself to give us a description? What kind of a reporter are you, Jimmy Olson? What kind of a pose did he have and what accessories? Was it a good likeness and what costume did they sculpt him wearing? C'mon guy give us non US people a break here will ya? We won't get the latest toyfare for weeks yet so spill the beans! ;) And if anyone does have a copy post the pic right now ya hear me? I wanna see this sucker in his glory!!!!!

Actually I'm not in that much of a rush to see Count Dooku. Just trying to get some enthusiasm going here...... :rolleyes: fat chance of that!

SirSteve
01-09-2002, 04:15 PM
These are CUSTOM made figures... not the real thing.

Fulit
01-09-2002, 04:20 PM
I don't read articles, I just look at pictures. Silly me. :o Sorry everyone.

Fulit
01-09-2002, 04:30 PM
I changed the title of the thread so maybe no more people will click in here to see how retarded I am. :D

They were good looking customs, though. :D

Jargo
01-09-2002, 04:31 PM
I... but.....you......duped....swindled.....and......bu t.....pah!.....:crazed:
I DIDN'T see the Count Dooku figure picture... Nice save Fulit. but isn't denial tantamount to guilt? :D ;)

Fulit
01-09-2002, 04:44 PM
Not like it matters now, but I remember now they also had a picture of Watto sitting in the rickshaw droid thing. He had the little hat on and everything. <<Sigh>>...............

Fulit
01-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I... but.....you......duped....swindled.....and......bu t.....pah!.....:crazed: Nice save Fulit. but isn't denial tantamount to guilt? :D ;)

Well, I didn't mean to actually deny it, just to say that I didn't see the picture I thought I had. I'm guilty of jumping the gun. <<sheepish grin>>

GNT
01-09-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
I changed the title of the thread so maybe no more people will click in here to see how retarded I am. :D

By having the title of the thread at "I DIDN'T see the Count Dooku figure picture..." it sort of says "that there was a picture which got pulled,can someone post a picture of it..." thread

Even though they were customs can someone post a picture of it?I would like to see if they were better than Hasbros ****

Fulit
01-09-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by GNT

By having the title of the thread at "I DIDN'T see the Count Dooku figure picture..." it sort of says "that there was a picture which got pulled,can someone post a picture of it..." thread

Even though they were customs can someone post a picture of it?I would like to see if they were better than Hasbros ****

I'm going back to the place where I saw the magazine tomorrow and I'll probably buy it. I'll scan it and post here, unless someone beats me to it.

GNT
01-09-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
I'm going back to the place where I saw the magazine tomorrow and I'll probably buy it. I'll scan it and post here, unless someone beats me to it.

sweet,hopefully they did a nicer job than what Hasbro can do!

JediCole
01-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Please do post those if you can, Fulit. And if the article or section makes mention of who built the customs, I'd like to see that posted here as well. I have a suspicion of who the maker was, but I cannot recall his name. I've refered to him here as the "infamous customizer from Oklahoma". He buit a full set of custom EI figures several months prior to the release of any information or official pictures of figures and/or characters. I recall there being a C-3PO and a Darth Maul, both of which were fairly close to the mark, though the Maul had a glaring error that escapes me at this point. To the untrained eye, they could easily have appeared to be prototypes. So please let us know who made these EII customs when you do post the images.