PDA

View Full Version : Neimoidian #42 and Wookie #43

Scackmgack
05-08-2005, 12:27 AM
For the life of me, I cannot decide/figure out how these figs should be holding their accessories.

The pics on the back of the cards are woefully inadequate. The Neimoidian is in a pose like he is carrying his weapon someplace else to set it up or something...I am pretty sure that it is not a melee weapon, yet the special feature is a bashing attack with the butt of it.

It almost looks like it could be a bazooka that goes over his shoulder.

The Wookie...wow, where do I start. The shield can be held alright in the right hand, but that is about it. The bowcaster can be made to fit such that the trigger finger and thumb are where they ought to be, but then the 'caster is held at a very strange angle.

My favorite combo for the Wookie would be shield in right hand and pistol in left...but how is he meant to hold the pistol?

ROTJLuke
05-08-2005, 09:08 AM
I think thats really up to you! Have fun with it!

seanmcfripp
05-08-2005, 09:44 AM
The Wookie pistol goes in his left hand, with the ridges on the barrel oriented upwards. The orangish part of the barrel will be oriented downward. The left hand is actually molded specifically for holding the gun, and you'll notice that the support piece jutting out from the bottom part of the handle fits nicely into the molded curves of the palm/wrist area.

As for the bowcaster being at a weird angle, I dunno about that. The two that I have fit perfectly. Looks great in a two handed pose, with the butt of the caster pulled in tight up near the shoulder.

I passed on the Neimoidian warrior, so can't help you with that one.

Bacta Beast
05-08-2005, 02:49 PM
For the life of me, I cannot decide/figure out how these figs should be holding their accessories.

The pics on the back of the cards are woefully inadequate. The Neimoidian is in a pose like he is carrying his weapon someplace else to set it up or something...I am pretty sure that it is not a melee weapon, yet the special feature is a bashing attack with the butt of it.

It almost looks like it could be a bazooka that goes over his shoulder.

The Wookie...wow, where do I start. The shield can be held alright in the right hand, but that is about it. The bowcaster can be made to fit such that the trigger finger and thumb are where they ought to be, but then the 'caster is held at a very strange angle.

My favorite combo for the Wookie would be shield in right hand and pistol in left...but how is he meant to hold the pistol?

I have to agree with you, I couldn't figure them out either. I am using the Nemoidian weapon as a bazooka, that way works best for me.

Bacta Beast
05-08-2005, 02:51 PM
The Wookie pistol goes in his left hand, with the ridges on the barrel oriented upwards. The orangish part of the barrel will be oriented downward. The left hand is actually molded specifically for holding the gun, and you'll notice that the support piece jutting out from the bottom part of the handle fits nicely into the molded curves of the palm/wrist area.

Can you post a pic of how yours looks?

Bacta Beast
05-08-2005, 03:22 PM
OK, I've got it now. Duuuuuhhh.... :rolleyes:

plasticfetish
05-09-2005, 06:32 AM
For the life of me, I cannot decide/figure out how these figs should be holding their accessories.As far as the Wookie goes, here's my best guess...

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=3719

Battle Droid
05-09-2005, 09:21 AM
How many points of articulation does the neimoidian warrior have, and where are they?

Also is his helmet removeable?