PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Brick

2-1B
05-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Well, I thought that was pretty cool.

Great animation, some good humor (Grievous as a set of rabbit ears ? :p), and it makes me want to go out and buy more Legos. :crazed:

I just wish it was longer, 5 minutes wasn't enough . . . any chance we might see more of these ? :confused:

I noticed that Mark Hamill was credited for directing one of the sequences.

evenflow
05-08-2005, 09:54 PM
I missed it damn it :(

sith_killer_99
05-08-2005, 11:26 PM
Yeah, it was pretty good, I liked the way Obi-Wan disassembled his ship to avoid the missles and then reassembled it. Grevious at rabbit ears cracked me up as well!

drsidious
05-09-2005, 01:02 AM
it was definatly not a waste of 5 minutes

Mandalorian Candidat
05-09-2005, 09:45 AM
I should have known that it was going to be a small feature; that's why it didn't show up in any of the TV listings.

Pretty dumb, but in a Pee-Wee Herman fashion. The GG as antenna was good. Did anyone else notice that he was also the bartender in the end shot? The polaroid fast forward of Ani and OB1 was pretty good and so was Vader directing the Stormtrooper orchestra with his saber at the end.

Kidhuman
05-09-2005, 10:09 AM
I thought it was ok. The GG antennae was hilarious. Would have liked to see a full length version of this.

ronhudy
05-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Ah-Ha!!!!

So THAT'S why it didn't show up on the TV listing! My son had wanted to watch it, but we were going out, so I set up the VCR to record it. We got in about 7:15, and saw some weird cartoon on, and figured it had been resheduled or something - but it now I come to find out it was only 5 minutes! We didn't even rewind the tape to see what was on it, 'cause we figured it didn't show. Well good thing I still have the tape so we can watch it tonight!

evenflow
05-09-2005, 11:47 AM
I heard it would be available for download today, anyone know where?

2-1B
05-09-2005, 11:47 AM
Dooku was also in the Cantina, drowning his sorrows. :D

Come on guys, how could you expect a longer show ? They DID say it was a mini-movie. :crazed:

Mandalorian Candidat
05-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Dooku was also in the Cantina, drowning his sorrows. :D

And who would have thought Yoda had a drinking problem. He snags three cups of hooch from the BaR2-D2.

"Wasted am I. Find a bathroom, I must."

ronhudy
05-09-2005, 01:12 PM
I heard it would be available for download today, anyone know where?

FOUND IT!

http://www.lego.com/starwars/default.aspx

:D

JediTricks
05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
That was pretty cute, I watched it this morning online. The fighter Obi-Wan built was actually pretty trick. I loved the bit at the end in the cantina, I think that scene with Ani and Obi-Wan taking that picture together had more "friendship" in it's 1 second clip than all of AOTC. ;) I was hoping it would be longer though, a movie is an hour and a half long, so 15 to 30 mins would have been a "mini-movie" to me, this was a long trailer. :D

scruffziller
05-10-2005, 06:16 AM
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!:D

I really liked the photo snapshot!!:D

Vader conducting the Clone Orchestra was priceless.

CaptainSolo1138
05-10-2005, 11:10 AM
I liked it. I think it was just long enough. Any less would have been a waste but the same jokes kept getting rehashed (i.e. building something). I was a big fan of the GG rabbit ears and the cantina sequence, but my favorite was Vader conducting the orchestra. Something about it struck a chord (ZING!) with me and really got me laughing. I think it was the Troopers playing the instruments.

2-1B
05-10-2005, 12:49 PM
That's not fair JT, this was Revenge of the Brick, not Attack of the Bricks. :p