PDA

View Full Version : who would you be?

vader68
05-09-2005, 09:21 AM
If you could be any character in the Star Wars universe who would you pick and why? My self, I would choose a Tie Fighter Pilot. I think the uniforms and helmets are awesome, and who wouldn't want to pilot a Tie Fighter. In a close second spot is a tie between Storm, Sand, or Snow Troopers. Again uniforms and helmets are great. What does everyone else think?

CaptainSolo1138
05-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Sio Bibble. I want the beard and people to call me Mr. Bibble.

Or I'd be Padme's white bodysuit from AOTC.

megaprime33
05-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Anakin/Vader....nuff said

bobafrett
05-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Stormtrooper, loved them from the first minute they blasted there way into my heart, I mean onto the Tantive IV.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-09-2005, 07:47 PM
Even though his life pretty much sucked, I'll go with Anakin/Vader. As a kid, he gets to race pods and mess with machinery any time he wants (let's just look over the whole slavery thing). Being a Jedi would rock so hard! And of course Vader is the coolest guy ever, and you could choke anyone who went against you.

And I definitely wouldn't say no to Padmé. :D

JetsAndHeels
05-09-2005, 08:57 PM
I would be Wedge Antilles. This guy piloted a ship in every key battle that the rebellion fought in and still lived to tell about it. From the assault on the first death star, the battle of Hoth, to the destruction of the second Death Star and the fall of the Empire, he was able to see it all. He is a great pilot with exceptional skills, and he definately proved his worth in his service to the alliance.

If I had to choose one of the main characters though, I would have to go with Anakin/Vader.

Even though Boba and Jango Fett are 2 of my favorite characters, I would not want to go out the way they did, so I will just skip them. :D

sith_killer_99
05-09-2005, 09:28 PM
I would be Luke, because he gets to kiss his sister! :eek: :D ;)

Bacta Beast
05-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I would be Luke, but not for the same reason. :speech:

kool-aid killer
05-09-2005, 11:39 PM
I would be Luke, because he gets to kiss his sister! :eek: :D ;)

Somehow this response doesnt suprise me, especially given how SK99 currently resides in Kentucky. Dont drink the water, it causes people to think incest is okay!!! :D

If i could be anybody i would be Obi-wan, he was cool, even in old age.

figrin bran
05-10-2005, 01:49 AM
i'm more supporting cast material than main character material and so Nien Nunb would be my choice. that way i still get to pilot the Millenium Falcon and play a crucial role in the Battle of Endor.

Bobby Fett
05-10-2005, 11:48 AM
I want to be Horatio Schmidlap, the guy on Bespin with the ice cream maker.

Hey, everybody loves the Good Humor man!

I scream,
You scream,
We all scream,
For ice cream!

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

CaptainSolo1138
05-10-2005, 12:01 PM
I want to be Horatio Schmidlap, the guy on Bespin with the ice cream maker.

You mean Ice Cream Maker Guy (ICMG), Wilrow Hood! Why didn't I think of being him! He gets all the chicks!

sith_killer_99
05-10-2005, 09:42 PM
You mean Ice Cream Maker Guy (ICMG), Wilrow Hood! Why didn't I think of being him! He gets all the chicks!

Nah, Boba Fett get's all the chicks. Didn't you see him mackin at Jabba's Palace in ROTJ! All the cuties like Fett, he has all the coolest and latest gadgets. ;)

moulman
05-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Emporer Palpatine-who else can be old and wrinkly but still kick major a**:p ?

Id probably pick Mace Windu-He's like the Sci-Fi version of Shaft...

Pendo
05-11-2005, 05:42 AM
Lando Calrissian. He's cool and knows how to charm the ladies!

PENDO!

InsaneJediGirl
05-11-2005, 10:39 AM
First pick would have to be Barriss Offee. Still as good as Aayla,without the freaky tenacles coming out of my head ;) Second choice would be Mara Jade.Although an EU character,she's just awesome :D

Kidhuman
05-11-2005, 10:41 AM
I would wanna be a Mynock.

JEDIpartner
05-11-2005, 01:25 PM
I'd be Artoo... that little pup is pretty indestrucable. That, and he knows EVERYTHING!!!!