PDA

View Full Version : CIII Exclusive Yoda Sweatshirt

Jedi
05-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Did anyone get this sweatshirt that sold out rather quickly? I ask because it's on www.starwarsshop.com (http://www.starwarsshop.com/) right now, but I first want to know how it "fits." Usually I wear a size "large" but was wondering if maybe this item runs a little small or large? Anyone have some of the dimensions on this, like the length of the arms and/or from neck to bottom?

Thanks,
Jedi

Strategist
05-09-2005, 02:41 PM
It looks cool I think I might get it too bad they didn't have the General Grievous T-Shirt they were selling online. I ended up buying one these I really liked the back and the color.

Zardossk
05-11-2005, 11:56 PM
I bought one of these green yoda Hoodys at Celebration 3. I generally wear XL in everything but decided to get a 2xl just in case it shrunk. It fits pretty well and is a really nice sweatshirt.

On a side note, someone tried to steal it at C3 right off the back of my chair! Luckily my friend seen the thief and stopped him from walking off with it!

Jayspawn
05-13-2005, 10:54 AM
By the time I had a chance to buy one at CIII, the Yoda Hoodie was already sold out. But I was able to special order it. It STILL has not arrived! They're very cool and worth getting if you went to CIII. But I'm beginning to think I got ripped.