PDA

View Full Version : So who is the master of Jedi/Sith?

Frizz_himself
05-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Maybe Spoliers

So Who is the most powerful Jedi/Sith. Iam not sure.

Here is what I think

Qui-gon was killed by Darth Maul, And Obi-wan Kill Him. So Darth Maul and Qui-gon are off the list. Then Count Dooku cut off Anakin's arm, but Anakin killed him.So there goes Count Dooku. Anakin kills Mace Windu also There goes Mace as well. Emperor Palapatine Kicks Yoda a**. And turns Anakin to the dark side. but dies in ROTJ.
Back to Obi-wan He kills Anakin. But is killed by Darth Vader in a NEW Hope but he wants to die so i don't know. Then Darth Vader kicks Luke a** in ESB but luke beats his a** in ROTJ. But the Emperor about kills him til Darth Vader throws him to his death. And Darth VAder dies. So there you have it Iam still not sure. iam going with Luke because he comes out alive in the end. But OBi-wan kills DArth Maul and ANakin so HIm also. Yoda too but he got his a** beat. and ran away. luke still gets my pick

so tell what you guys think.

X13VADER
05-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Darth Sidious.for Him To Train A Couple Of Padawans Under The Noses Of The Jedi Is Quite A Feat. He Destroys Most Of Jedi And They Do Not See It Coming.

sith_killer_99
05-09-2005, 04:55 PM
WOW!

This needs to go in the spoiler section!

SPOILER!!!

I disagree with a lot of the logic above for several reasons.

1. Mace defeats Sidious.

2. Anakin pulls a sucker play and catches Mace off guard.

3. Qui-Gon Jinn becomes more powerful after death than any living Jedi! That knowledge is passed on to Obi-Wan and Yoda. "If you strick me down I shall become more powerful than....yada yada yada.

4. Yoda wasn't defeated outright, he was powerful enough in the force to realize that he would lose the battle. This a double edged sword. He would have lost. Yet he was strong enough in the force to see the outcome, thus saving his own life.

5. The Jedi discover the key to eternity, which is what the Sith were after, but never obtain. Therefore the Jedi (Obi-Wan, Yoda, Qui-Gon) are the most powerful in the end.

stillakid
05-09-2005, 05:41 PM
I think it's this guy:

http://www.jedimaster.net :D

CaptainSolo1138
05-09-2005, 07:16 PM
I think it's this guy:

http://www.jedimaster.net :D
I swear I was thinking about him as soon as I read the first post in this thread!

2-1B
05-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Agreed with stillakid and the captain, Ghyslain gets my vote. :D

Jek Porky 2002
05-12-2005, 04:26 AM
I think it's Yoda!! Bar none!!

hango fett
05-12-2005, 10:22 AM
i say yoda just because he has lasted for so long and has seen so much, but yet he still admits "strong am i with the force. but not that strong."
HF

Kidhuman
05-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Luke, after all is said and done, he is the last one standing.

CaptainSolo1138
05-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Luke, after all is said and done, he is the last one standing.
But Ghyslain never made out with his sister :sur: Just his hand.

JEDIpartner
05-12-2005, 03:36 PM
You think? I thought maybe he was busy cozying up to his action figures.

TheDarthVader
05-12-2005, 04:36 PM
I think, ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, Vader is the most powerful. If Anakin had never been put in the suit, he would have been the most powerful by far. The suit greatly limits his force abilities.

Other considerations: Darth Sidious and Mace Windu

B.
TDV

The 'Xir
05-13-2005, 12:14 AM
From weakest to most Masterful..:

Maul: Awesome warrior/fighter, but just a Tool and no real Force fufillment.

Dooku: Another Tool, And probably weakest 'cause he betrayed Jedi, thinking Sidous would grant him all these powers when Sidious was just using him all along!

Mace: Most Powerful, but too much blind faith in his own powers and in the Phrophecy of the Chosen one, to the point that it blinded him to what the living force was/could have telling/told him!

Qui-Gon: Could have been the most Masterful Jedi, saw impending doom and warned Council, acquired Anakin as the hope against that doom, but overall unbalanced inturn his fighting skills didn't save him, which if survived he did may have put him into a position to help Anakin thwart evil, and fufill his destiny!

Vader: Height of his rule came at a time when there were no enemies! Both flesh and soul were incomplete which could not keep him as attuned to the Force as a true master could and would need!

Luke: Unlike father, inexperienced but not immature, under-trained but not undisciplined, One of the greatest because of his natural ability to harness, control, obey, and attune to and undersatnd the Force, and if you count EU then he is the Greatest Master ever! But We're not counting EU here!

Anakin: Most Masterful of his time, but raw and inexperienced! Immaturity and impatience coupled with undisciplined fear resulted in poor understanding of the Force and poor decisions as a result which ulitmately led to his downfall!

Palpatine/Sidious: Most Masterful Sith! Unmatched balance and understanding allowing full control over the Force, and insurmountable adaptability! However, his greed and overconfidence broke his concentration long enough which resulted in his destruction!

Yoda: Most Masterful Jedi! Complete Balance as a Jedi, but complacency and possibly old age clouded his overall understanding of the Force! However, he's a survivalist and also showed immesuable adaptability, once new understanding found, he lived in unison with the Force long enough to fufil his own destiny to insure survival of the Jedi Order!

Leia: Someone train her quick, 'cause she probably would become the most powerful and masterful Jedi ever! Well schooled, mature and disciplined! Shows great adaptability and improvisational skills! However untrained and void of any true Force understanding! Most potential, but things get put on hold when your preggers! ;) :D

2-1B
05-13-2005, 02:58 AM
But Ghyslain never made out with his sister :sur: Just his hand.

And we don't really know where his hand has been, either.

CaptainSolo1138
05-13-2005, 07:38 AM
All I can think of is the episode of "South Park" featuring Jennifer Lopez :D

stillakid
05-13-2005, 08:45 AM

I checked. He's got both hands firmly grasped around the lightsaber shaft. So he's okay...unless that was just, you know, um, practice. :sur: But that'd be pretty optimistic of him, if you know what I mean. :p

scruffziller
05-13-2005, 10:52 AM
It has to be Exar Kun.:dev:

Darth Cruel
05-13-2005, 08:01 PM
First of all...keep in mind that sith are supposed to be more powerful according to Palpatine due to their not being bound by Jedi morals. Also, light saber skill does not equal strenth with the force. Different Jedi have different strengths. As far as lightsaber skill... Mace Windu stands as the only Jedi/Sith to not be outright defeated in a lightsaber duel (he was cheap-shotted by Anakin). And if the supposition is correct that the concentration of Midichlorians (or however it is spelled) is the measure, then Anakin has to be top dog due to his count being higher (according to Qui-Gon) than anyone in history. It also has to be taken in to account that the most powerful Sith seam to have the ability to cast energy as a weapon which Anakin never does in any movie. And the Emperor uses it to help kick Yoda's little butt. Also, the most Powerful Jedi appear to have the irritating ability to live on beyond death as a Force Ghost which Qui-Gon never did But Anakin did after he was returned to the Light Side.

Here is the way I break it down.

Anakin WOULD have been the strongest if not for his injuries causing the requirement of the life support suit (it is NOT armor, but only lightly armored). But it was Palpatine who was NEVER defeated by the force but only nearly by Mace windu's lightsaber skill and ultimately by a sneak physical attack by Darth Vader. In fact Yoda and Obi-Wan hid scared of him for 18 years waiting for a patsy (Luke Skywalker)to send to fight him and that patsy ultimately lost the confrontation with him.

Winner...Palpatine by default.