PDA

View Full Version : Trilingual Anakin clone Wars Figure

Vengecore
05-10-2005, 09:44 PM
I picked this up at Wal-Mart today and I was wondering how rare it is and if its worth anything special? whats the deal with Trilingual packaged figures in general?

Thanx - Venge

knightone
05-29-2005, 06:18 PM
The Trilingual packaging is usually for relase in Canada. I'm sure they are released elsewhere as well, but most likely it was meant for Canadian release and somehow made it to your local Wal-Mart. Where are you located?

Grandmoff
06-05-2005, 12:12 AM
I picked this up at Wal-Mart today and I was wondering how rare it is and if its worth anything special? whats the deal with Trilingual packaged figures in general?

Thanx - Venge

Well.. let me let you know. i'm living in Santiago, Chile and we are one of the few countries in this region that have star wars figures in regular stores. (we don't have wal-marts yet) and all the figures are in trilingual card... i'm a collector and that sucks for me... i'm always looking for the original english card and there is some figures here with that card. all the other collections were in tri-lingual card, packaged in canada, but if you are lucky, you can find the figures on english package.
is because here we speaks in spanish, and is cheaper if hasbro send this figures than create a new spanish card. unfurtunely, the animated series collection wasn't in stores here.. so, perhaps you trilingual figure is hard to find. Here in Chile very few collectors care about this subjet.
collect here is really hard to do, because each figure cost 12 dollars in regular stores, and if you want a specific figure....you could spend 20 until 50 dollars per figure... that's insane.
best regards

Slicker
06-05-2005, 12:18 AM
To be honest, of late, they aren't all that tough to come by. I think it was mostly east coast WM's (though I could be wrong) that received large quantities of the trilingual Canadian carded figs. I know for the longest time the only ones that I could find at my WM were the trilingual figs and I had to have someone from the boards pick up a couple that I needed.

sjd9299
06-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Wal-Mart store #1973 in Jamestown, NY never got the Clone Wars figures. Wal-Mart store #1949 in Fredonia, NY got both the Tri-Logos and the regular Clone Wars figures but there were more regular than Tri.

BanthaPoodoo
06-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Found these at my local WM in Meridian, MS.... I left them hanging because I got the whole repack set in the Season II sticker packaging....

Tom Foolery
07-07-2005, 02:56 PM
Wow! I didn't know Anakin spoke three languages. I guess he spoke Watto's language in Episode I and Qui Gon Jinn's language. And he also spoke R2-D2's language, so I guess that's three. how do they make an action figure that talks if they don't have comm tech chips anymore. And is there enough room to have three different languages on there?

Kidhuman
07-07-2005, 05:54 PM
He also speaks Kryptonian.