PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 Episode III - Collector car?

Dark Helmet
05-11-2005, 02:51 PM
I think it is an absolutely brilliant marketing /advertising method by getting Red Bull to have Star Wars Episode III painted on their cars for the race at Monaco. I am not only a huge SW fan but I love Formula 1 racing. What a way to market a movie internationally like oceans 12. What would be really cool and a have -to-have one, is if Hot Wheels (whoever) would put out an F1 car like they did for Nascar for Episode I on Gordon's car. I have that car and I don't even collect hot wheels cars. I would definitely love to see Red Bull racing and LucasFilm put out an F1 car for collectors. I think it may be a first for Formula 1 to do so. Not sure.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dark Helmet
05-12-2005, 08:25 PM
I think it is an absolutely brilliant marketing /advertising method by getting Red Bull to have Star Wars Episode III painted on their cars for the race at Monaco. I am not only a huge SW fan but I love Formula 1 racing. What a way to market a movie internationally like oceans 12. What would be really cool and a have -to-have one, is if Hot Wheels (whoever) would put out an F1 car like they did for Nascar for Episode I on Gordon's car. I have that car and I don't even collect hot wheels cars. I would definitely love to see Red Bull racing and LucasFilm put out an F1 car for collectors. I think it may be a first for Formula 1 to do so. Not sure.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aren't there any race fans out there that think it would be nice collectible? An F1 car replica with EPIII as a paint scheme would be a cool item to add to your collection of Star Wars Memorabilia. Maybe not a good idea??

gsr-jedi
05-13-2005, 10:08 PM
I'd like something like this more than a Nascar model. I'm a F1 guy, not a Nascar guy, so this would definitely appeal to me more.

Dark Helmet
05-14-2005, 05:59 PM
I'd like something like this more than a Nascar model. I'm a F1 guy, not a Nascar guy, so this would definitely appeal to me more.

I prefer open wheel racing than nascar...but since my wife works for Lowes, I'm bound by 17 years to cheer for jimmie johnson. I do believe that the F1 car would look more detailed than the EP1 nascar with gordon. I haven't heard of gordon having the paint scheme but since pepsi and lucasfilm are together it might happen. I'm pulling for the F1 car!!!!!!!!!

Dark Helmet
05-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Looks like there will be a Nascar driven by Kyle Busch made into a collectors car. He drove the car In the Richmond race tonight.The Kellogs people were the sponsor on the car besides ROTS. I'd look for it sometime.