PDA

View Full Version : Plo Koon and other Jedi's roles?

PloKoon2385
01-10-2002, 12:10 AM
I heard that Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Mundi lead a team of Jedi commandos aboard a Trade Federation Ship. Plo gets hurt (or killed:cry: ) What have you heard? I haven't heard anything about any of the other Jedi.:confused:

Co Jo-Da
01-10-2002, 01:11 AM
I haven't heard anything about a Jedi raid on a Trade Federation ship but that would be really cool to see.

mylow thehutt
01-10-2002, 07:52 AM
:) Don't worry ploo just gets injured,he gets shot by a deystroyer droid,but still makes it to ep3,him yoda mace and munid make it.;)

PloKoon2385
01-10-2002, 06:14 PM
I am glad that he only is injured. Are you saying that ONLY those four Jedi from the Council make it or that those are SOME that make it?:confused:

GNT
01-10-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by mylow thehutt
but still makes it to ep3

So you've seen EP3 then? hhhmmmmm.......

Co Jo-Da
01-11-2002, 12:45 PM
We still don't know for sure what Jedi's will make to Episode III (outside Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda) and does anyone know anything for sure about the raid on a Trade Federation Ship?

AreTwo-DeeTwo
01-12-2002, 01:32 PM
Yeah I read that one to. I think it was on TheForce.Net's scripment. When they had a scriptment. Basically Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi go on board the Trade Federation ship to either destroy the ship or incapitate whatever makes all the battledroids and destroyer droids operate. Just like when Anakin destoyed the ship at the end of the Phantom Menace. I think Plo-Koon and Ki-Adi are successful at destroying the ship or they accomplished their mission but of course this time it does not work. The battledroids and whatever else are still operational. I forget how but Plo-Koon gets injured really bad or possibly gets killed. It was something like that.

Co Jo-Da
01-13-2002, 12:54 AM
Now the raid sounds really cool and all but I hope GL doesn't have a similar ending to The Phantom Menace.

SithDroid
01-13-2002, 08:17 PM
I just hope Plo Koon is in it a lot more. Look at how cool he is. I'd love to see him in action.