PDA

View Full Version : NEW Battle of Kashyyyk footage from MTV's TRL!

Battle Droid
05-13-2005, 07:14 PM
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1EWXI5LXXUV5I12BMHRSODXTYW

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hango fett
05-13-2005, 08:41 PM
awsome! wookie tarzan calls!
HF

2-1B
05-14-2005, 04:13 AM
I don't mind the Tarzan yells and those Biker Scouts look neat. The best thing for me was seeing that spider droid crown up out of the water. lol

InsaneJediGirl
05-14-2005, 09:20 AM
I thought the scene was pretty awesome,especially seeing all the droids emerge from the water and the wookies hop aboard.

As for the MTV "special" itself,that was really bad. I thought fans were supposed to be there?Didnt even see one SW shirt in the crowd,as all good geeks would wear :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-14-2005, 03:29 PM
I watched most of the TRL special; I liked it for what it was. I didn't watch the Wookiee footage though, since it seemed like it would go on for a while, and I want to save SOME things for May 19.

But they did Tarzan calls? Awesome! That explains why Chewie did it on Endor!

darko666
05-14-2005, 08:00 PM
The best thing for me was seeing that spider droid crown up out of the water.

that was my fav part of the clip to. it just looked so cool.

2-1B
05-15-2005, 02:38 AM
As for the MTV "special" itself,that was really bad. I thought fans were supposed to be there?Didnt even see one SW shirt in the crowd,as all good geeks would wear :D

I thought it was bad too, m'lady. :)

The hosts were terrible, the "band" Good Charlotte were terrible, the celebrity guests were lame, and the "excited reactions" to having just seen the film were incredibly boring . . . almost . . . scripted, or otherwise insincere. lol lol lol

I did like the footage of 2-1B in the Lucas Tour, I liked that clip of Anakin saying "This is where the fun begins", and of course the Kashyyk clip.

Also, I liked the Wookiee banging on the drums at the end. :crazed:

tagmac
05-15-2005, 08:42 PM
That battle seen looks awesome! Very similar to the battle of Endor, only the way it SHOULD have been. Looks like Lucas just justified Chewie's Tarzan yell that many have compalined about over the years, too. And looking at the size of some of those wookiee warriors standing next to the clones....this won't outdo the three big saber duels, but it'll definitely go down as the best land battle in the saga, second only to the Battle on Hoth.

Slicker
05-15-2005, 08:50 PM
That footage was pretty hot. I didn't get a chance to watch the special but it doesn't sound like I missed much. I definitly liked the Scout Troopers.