PDA

View Full Version : Official Supersize Approved Reformed CS Thread

Portlyman
05-13-2005, 09:53 PM
Spill the beans. Whats the cost. What're the obligations. What're the goodies. Reveal everything.

Jayspawn
05-16-2005, 02:15 AM
Its probably a little early to guess or say Portlyman. I'm sure that Master Replicas will start off the Collector's Society with a big 'ol anouncment. Or at least give one prior to its start. Cant wait to hear it though.

DarkJedi1981
05-16-2005, 10:39 AM
The cost of the Collector's Society will be $59.99 for US and $79.99 for International. You get $300 worth of coupons, A CS Patch, Newsletter, Personalized ID Card and the Darth Maul "Full Size" Mini which is a CS Exclusive. You can already sign up via phone by calling 1-866-REPLIKA or there is an email set to be released sometime this week. The kits start shipping in June.

Jayspawn
05-16-2005, 10:54 AM
I wonder what the coupons are like. Money off is almost always a good thing. Well, guess I'll be signing up to find out.

DarkJedi1981
05-16-2005, 11:09 AM
http://img220.echo.cx/img220/3103/mrcs20057kh.jpg

Hopefully this answers you question

nash
06-06-2005, 01:08 AM
this is one sweet deal. I've already signed up and the coupons will go to great use no doubt!

MSCollections
06-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm from Philippines and I'm new to collecting Master Replica stuffs. I'm curious why I can't signup for Master Replica's "MY ACCOUNT" and the Collectors Society is still "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" :cry:

By the way, I have now 6 minis...
Obi-Wan Kenobi - 2004 Convention Exclusive (Sealed)
Obi-Wan Kenobi - CS Exclusive (Gold)
Obi-Wan Kenobi - EPIII Revenge of the Sith
Darth Maul - Damage Lightsaber: EPI
Anakin Skywalker - EPIII Revenge of the Sith
Darth Sidious - EPIII Revenge of the Sith

I'm also awaiting my Anakin Skywalker (SE) Hope it comes soon! :crazed:

Do you guys only collect MR or you also collect busts and hasbro stuffs?
I'm thinking of also collecting bust to pair with the sabers I have.

Well, hope to hear from you guys soon. Maybe you can shed some light as my I can't access MR CS :(

nash
06-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Kumusta MSCollections! No im not filipino but my gf is hehe. Well i just called MS CS at 1-866-REPLIKA and i signed up over the phone with my credit card. I dont know when the site will be back up but the rep even told me that the site is down over the phone. Best bet is to call them.

Where in the PI are u from? My gf is from cagayan de oro. Im just happy and LUCKY that she supports my collection of Sports Jerseys and now Star wars MR replicas with nothing but love lol.

MSCollections
06-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Hello nash,

I'm in Manila, Philipppines. I also collects some Basketball cards before but I sold them all except for my Jordan cards, can't collect jerseys as we don't have that much jerseys here.

Where can I see some collections of you guys? Is it against SSG rules to post pics of collections in a thread? I love to see your collections guys, I'm just waiting for my display cabinets to arrive so I can place all my collections in. Maybe next time I can post some pics of my collections. Now, I want to see yours. Collection that is lol

MSCollections

MSCollections
06-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Well i just called MS CS at 1-866-REPLIKA and i signed up over the phone with my credit card. I dont know when the site will be back up but the rep even told me that the site is down over the phone. Best bet is to call them.

Well, I would love to call them but long distance call from my country would cost me too much :(
Did they say anything about when the site will be up again?
Well, let me know if you guys have any news/info. Thank you very much in advance!

MSCollections

Jayspawn
06-07-2005, 01:24 AM
In June, the CS section will be up. Theres nothing there now but will be.

Stalecracker
06-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Any ideas as to when in June? I am gettin' antsy. I want to get my Collector Society COUPONS!!!

BOOM!

megaprime33
06-09-2005, 06:55 AM
I sent there customer service an email asking how to sign up since it's down on their site and I have still yet to receive an response from them.

nash
06-09-2005, 10:52 AM
if you read this thread, all you have to do is call 1-866-REPLIKA, simple.

Yeah Stalecracker! Those coupons will get me the Yoda and new Dooku mini and also an Anakin FX for sureeeeee! hurry up CS geez :stupid: