PDA

View Full Version : Which Jedi is the coolest?

PloKoon2385
01-09-2002, 11:34 PM
Which Jedi looks the coolest to you? I think Plo Koon beats them all by far. Which new Jedi looks coolest to you? I think that Kit Fisto looks pretty cool. Those headtail things...ooooh.....
I think the top five coolest Jedi are:
1. Plo Koon
2. Kit Fisto
3. Mace Windu
4. Yoda
5. Yarael Poof

Co Jo-Da
01-10-2002, 12:28 AM
My top five Jedi's list (appearance only):

1) Kit Fisto (You wouldn't want to meet him in a dark ally.)

2) Saesee Tiin (If those horns were pointed up, he'd be the Devil.)

3) Plo Koon (Um...He looks as tough as nails.)

4) Luminara Unduli (Those eyes are so cool looking, just like the Freemen in Dune.)

5) Ki-Adi-Mundi (The ConeHead's addition to the Star Wars Universe.)

mabudonicus
01-10-2002, 01:36 PM
Oppo rancisis is by far the coolest. How could someone with that much neck live such a long time as a master of combat arts? He must have some WICKED powers to look like that AND be one of the most powerful warriors in the Galaxy. Everybody seems to think that yoda with a saber is a bad idea, just try to visualize ol' oppo kicking butt and taking names. Excellent!

JediCole
01-10-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by mabudon
Oppo rancisis is by far the coolest. How could someone with that much neck live such a long time as a master of combat arts? He must have some WICKED powers to look like that AND be one of the most powerful warriors in the Galaxy. Everybody seems to think that yoda with a saber is a bad idea, just try to visualize ol' oppo kicking butt and taking names. Excellent!

I think your favorite Jedi is in fact Yareel Poof. Oppo Rancisis looks like an albino muppet with a knot-top hairdoo. Yareel Poof is the "Jurassic Giraffe Jedi" with the pale white turtle head perched atop a yard of neck. I think he should wear a wig or something to detract from that long neck.

Visually, the cool factor is a toss up between Yareel and Plo Koon for me. However, Kit Fisto is a strong contendor and I have a particular fondness for Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth as well. But for all out cool, my vote goes to Mace Windu. Probably because he has more of a screen presence (something other members of EI's Jedi Council will probably be given in EII) and certainly because he is portrayed by one of the best and most versitile of American actors, Samuel L. Jackson. I swear, no matter how many movies this man is in he looks different in every role! And not just due to hair styles, facial hair, or costume. I mean it seems like a whole new Samuel L. Jackson is brought in for any given role. They all have the same voice, but they all seem so different! Wait a minute...Star Wars...Episode II...Attack of the...CLONES! Nah! Ok, enough of my tirade about Samuel L. Jackson. I can't wait to see Mace in action as I am sure the literal dream come true for Jackson of being a Jedi will translate very well on screen with the intensity of the character. Plus, look at Mace Windu in Episode I, Yoda is practically cowing to him! He defers to Mace on nearly every subject, and it is the big guy himself who delivers the final stamp of disapproval on Anakin's training.

In all honesty, it is still too early to make a final judgement, as we will be treated this summer to a veritable Jedi smorgasbord, the likes of which we had not previously imagined.

mabudonicus
01-10-2002, 02:20 PM
Yeah, he's the one. Whatever his name is, he's the lamest character design yet. Plo koon is probably actually the finest looking, the largely obscured visage adds to the sort of bad @sd trip he's got going. We'll definitely have to wait and see who gets "called up" for this one. Smorgasboard indeed! Hopefully it'll make episode one look like a full blown hunger strike!!!

GNT
01-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Plo Koon by far the coolest,you just cant beat his looks :)

Lord Malakite
01-10-2002, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I think Plo Koon is cool looking too. He looks cool enough to be a Sith Lord.

GNT
01-10-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
Yeah, I think Plo Koon is cool looking too. He looks cool enough to be a Sith Lord.

***for the record his not and never will be a sith lord(this is how rumors start)***

Lord Malakite
01-10-2002, 11:37 PM
I know he isn't a Sith. I'm just saying his species looks cool enough to be one. Who wouldn't want to see a "Plo Koon species" Sith Lord in the future via the Expanded Universe? I certainly would.

GNT
01-10-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
I know he isn't a Sith. I'm just saying his species looks cool enough to be one. Who wouldn't want to see a "Plo Koon species" Sith Lord in the future via the Expanded Universe? I certainly would.

It would be cool but I doubt it would happen :(Plus I'd rather see what his face looks like under his mask first:)

chewie
01-11-2002, 12:16 AM
Coolest Jedi. Mace Windu.

master jedi
01-12-2002, 08:51 PM
Yoda is not only a Jedi Master but he's a master of the cool.

Co Jo-Da
01-12-2002, 11:58 PM
My over all favorate Jedi is Anakin Skywalker but when he goes to the Dark-Side, all have to go with Mace Windu...

And yes, Yoda is the Master...

sith_killer_99
01-13-2002, 12:35 AM
Aayla Secura, AOTC, Twilek Babes RULE!
;)

or Yoda