PDA

View Full Version : Cinema Scene Ideas! (merged)

MaquisWarrior
05-14-2005, 11:40 PM
This is an exciting toy!!!!

Bacta Beast
05-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Explain please?!!! What toy?

MaquisWarrior
05-15-2005, 10:04 PM
The toy, BB, I was calling exciting was the Cinema Scene of Palpatine standing next to Queen Amidala along with Rabe and Sabe recreating the exciting scene when Palpatine asks Amidala to make a vote for "no-confidence" against Chancelor Valorum. If it exisited! You know Hasbeen, I mean Hasbro MIGHT make one anyway!

MaquisWarrior
05-15-2005, 10:11 PM
Another cool scene is the one in AHN where Han and Luke are Clonetroopers now and Ben leaves and Han says: You said it Chewie (to Luke) Where'd you dig up that old Fossil fun...no???? C'mon Hasbro! Make this tou instead of the one where Ben and Luke are detained by the Clones :"These aren't the droids you're looking for!" You know you will!!!

MaquisWarrior
05-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Remember this exciting scene? Threepio is in pieces and the Ugnaughts are taking his parts out of the box and putting them into the conveyor belt to the furnace. OH,NO!! Thrilling huh???

MaquisWarrior
05-15-2005, 10:28 PM
Thrill once again kids when Obi-Wan goes to the Jedi library to look up Kamino and calls to the Jedi Liberarian :"Excuse me?" ans she says:"How may help you today Master Jedi?" Makes my hair stand up!!

Bossk77
05-15-2005, 11:00 PM
What is it with you and that Librarian? It is almost like you want to see a dancing Jasta Neu (librarian) bank. To replace the Jar Jar instalment we had with episode 1.:crazed:

Beast
05-15-2005, 11:37 PM
Stuff like this should go in the Dear Hasbro thread. And be marked as a 'Request'. The way your posting it, makes people think you have news about an actual 'New Cinema Scene'. And it's really not very funny. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
05-15-2005, 11:39 PM
Stuff like this should go in the Dear Hasbro thread. And be marked as a 'Request'. The way your posting it, makes people think you have news about an actual 'New Cinema Scene'. And it's really not very funny. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
05-15-2005, 11:41 PM

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
05-15-2005, 11:43 PM

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

MaquisWarrior
05-15-2005, 11:47 PM
I know it's hilarious!!

Beast
05-15-2005, 11:51 PM
I know it's hilarious!!
You'll be sorry when the Admins get done with you. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah, if you have anymore grand ideas for figures, Warrior, toss them in the Dear Hasbro forum. Also, if they're around the same idea, just keep it as one thread; it makes a lot more sense this way. I'm tossing these in the Dear hasbro forum now. thanks. JMG

MaquisWarrior
05-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Well Okay! I just came back from those customizing sites where someone actually recreated those scenes. Hasbro might end up doing them!