PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Lil Of Everything.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-16-2005, 01:43 AM
HI THERE, I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS I HAVE SOME THINGS TO TRADE IN EXCHANGE FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS I NEED.

ROTS
#'S 41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56.
DLX REBUILD VADER
ARC 170 STARFIGHTER
LAVA VADER AND SA CLONE TROOPER

POTJ
REBEL SNOWSPEEDER, B-WING FIGHTER, TIE BOMBER, TIE INTERCEPTOR.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU HAVE THESE ITEMS FOR TRADE, YOU CAN REACH ME FASTER AT MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM TY MUCH AND I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM ANY OF U.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-17-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm No Longer Looking For Rots Figs #'s42,43,44. Everything Else I'm Still Looking For That I Have Listed Before Ask Me What I Have To Offer You If You Have What I Am After And I Will Tell You Ty Much Joe Michaels.

moulman
05-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Dont happen to have any star wars lego sets do ya? I could probably hook ya up w/ some of the stuff on your list if ya did.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Sorry Moulman I Have No Lego Sw Things. Anything Else You Might Be Interested In Tradeing With Me, Let Me Know.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-18-2005, 03:00 PM
OK YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M AFTER, NOW HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR TRADEING, LOTS OF SW COMICS AND SOME OTHER ONES AS WELL. ONE COMPLETE NEVER OPENED SAGA BOX SET FROM ATOC, ABOUT 3 OR 4 SAGA FIGURES IN THE PACKAGE, ONE OTC FIGURE IN THE PACKAGE, ALL 9 OF THE FIRST STAR TOURS FIGURES IN PACKAGE, AND I MAY HAVE MORE THINGS AS WELL SO, IF YOU HAVE WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL DISCUSS A TRADE OFF. TY MUCH JOE MICHAELS.

PS, I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BUSSINESS WITH YOU ALL. YOU CAN REACH ME FASTER AT MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM TY AGAIN. AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-20-2005, 11:06 PM
ok everyone please listen up. here is what i have to trade and here is what i am after.

haves list

saga box set from aotc

all 9 star tours figures mint in package

saga figures mint in package : i have c-3po from aotc, barriss offee from aotc, aayla secura from aotc, r 3po from the empire strikes back.

otc bespin leia mint in package

power of the jedi queen amidala in red dress somewhat mint in package

2 loose and complete sets of the europian clone trooper exclusive figures

some doubles of loose star wars figures

some fast food toys

i have tons of other sw things in storage that i had doubles of that i was trying to sell and they never went anywhere. so, if your interested in them as well, i will see what i have and let you know.

lots of star wars comics

some other comics as well

star wars clone wars animated micro series all 25 episodes on vhs tape

star wars clone wars red arc trooper mint in package not the animated one

star wars puzzle of mace windu nrfb

if i have anymore things to list you will be the first to know and for the wants.

wants list

rots figures #'s 41,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56.

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship

rots dlx figures of anakin,palpatine,obi wan, general grievous, vulture droid, yoda on can cell,crab droid, clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

exclusive figures lava vader and clone trooper

potj rebel snowspeeder, bwing fighter, tie bomber, tie interceptor, luke with bacta tank, darth maul with training droid, atst with speeder bike.

saga ewok hangglider, jabba the hutt, jabba's court deziens, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.

now thats it for my wants list, i hope some of you will contact me so i can make some deals and get my stuff i need. ty much joe michaels.

ps, please be sure to always keep checking back with me as i will be updateing this lis and the haves list every chance i get. ty again and may the force be with you always.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-22-2005, 12:34 AM
UPDATE

ok everyone please listen up. here is what i have to trade and here is what i am after.

haves list

saga box set from aotc

saga figures mint in package : i have c-3po from aotc, barriss offee from aotc.

some fast food toys

i have tons of other sw things in storage that i had doubles of that i was trying to sell and they never went anywhere. so, if your interested in them as well, i will see what i have and let you know.

lots of star wars comics

if i have anymore things to list you will be the first to know and for the wants.

wants list

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship

rots dlx figures of anakin,obi wan, general grievous, vulture droid, yoda on can cell,crab droid, clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

potj rebel snowspeeder, bwing fighter, tie interceptor, luke with bacta tank, darth maul with training droid, atst with speeder bike.

saga ewok hangglider, jabba the hutt, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.

now thats it for my wants list, i hope some of you will contact me so i can make some deals and get my stuff i need. ty much joe michaels.

ps, please be sure to always keep checking back with me as i will be updateing this lis and the haves list every chance i get. ty again and may the force be with you always.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-23-2005, 01:51 AM
UPDATE

haves list

saga box set from aotc, saga box set of the imperial forces with a factory error, there was no r5 unit within it when i bought it.

some fast food toys

lots of star wars comics

wants list

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship

rots dlx figures of anakin,obi wan, general grievous, vulture droid, yoda on can cell,crab droid, clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

otc the original trilogy music cd's or the 6 cd box set either one will be good as long as they are the same thing i'm after.

potj rebel snowspeeder, bwing fighter, tie interceptor, luke with bacta tank, darth maul with training droid, atst with speeder bike.

saga ewok hangglider, jabba the hutt, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.

ps, please be sure to always keep checking back with me as i will be updateing this list and the haves list every chance i get. ty again and may the force be with you always.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-24-2005, 10:57 PM
UPDATE

haves list

ATTENTION EVERYONE ! I HAVE JUST POSTED A VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND ITEM. I AM ONLY MISSING 2 CARDS FROM THE WHOLE SET OF THIRTY, BUT A VERY RARE FIND INDEED, FROM 1980 THE TOPPS PHOTO CARDS FOR THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. I WILL ONLY TRADE THIS SET FOR ANYTHING THAT IS ON MY WANT LIST, UNLESS A VERY GREAT OFFER IS MADE TO ME FOR THIS ITEM. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPRITUNITY. SO, PLEASE DO NOT HEASITATE TO MAKE A TRADE WITH ME.

I ALSO HAVE THE ENTIRE CARD SET FROM SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE.

saga box set from aotc, saga box set of the imperial forces with a factory error, there was no r5 unit within it when i bought it.

some fast food toys

lots of star wars comics

wants list

rots figures #'s 38,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56 .

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship

otc the original trilogy music cd's or the 6 cd box set either one will be good as long as they are the same thing i'm after.

ps, please be sure to always keep checking back with me as i will be updateing this list and the haves list every chance i get. ty again and may the force be with you always.