PDA

View Full Version : Help with Dark Forces II: Jedi Night

BoShek
05-16-2005, 10:10 PM
I have been playing Dark Forces II: Jedi Night for the PC and I am seriously stuck. It's the level that you first see the At-Sts and stormtroopers.

You have to flip a switch to get into the Imps base, which I can do. In there you flip another but only half of the bridge extends out. How do I get both halves to extend?

JediTricks
05-17-2005, 12:22 AM
Under the bridge outside the tower is the room with the switch, if you keep going under there you'll find another room that's mirror that and has another switch, what you want to do is use Jedi Speed, throw the first switch, rush across and throw the second switch, then rush into the tower and across the bridge. It's pretty troublesome because the first bridge starts to retract very quickly.

BoShek
05-17-2005, 07:42 AM
Oh no my character has no Jedi speed yet!

JediTricks
05-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Oh dear, didn't add any stars on that one huh? I *think* you have at least 1 star on it in that level, it having been added automatically in between this level and the previous, but if not I think it's possible with an all-out run AND using Force Jump while you're on the bridge and it's retracting, just make sure to flip the switch for the bridge half that you'll first be stepping on after the other switch.