PDA

View Full Version : The future of the Unleashed line.

sevboot
05-17-2005, 09:38 AM
I read somewhere that Hasbro has plans to re-vamp the unleashed line.
I wonder if they will start making them as articulated figures?
I would love to see this myself.

sith_killer_99
05-17-2005, 12:16 PM
I like many of the figures in the Unleashed line. Some I have had to pass up just because they were a little too extreme, Mace comes to mind.

Anyway, I like the Unleashed line for what it is and don't really want to see it changed, unless to tone it down just a bit. These are great little action posed statues at a fair price.They are superior to the Epic Force line, which I liked, but smaller and cheaper than Koto's.

Really my only complaint is about the availability of the Stormtrooper wave. Though I really believe that wave will show up in much greater numbers down the line. I suspect there are a ton of them sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Shoved to the back because a) Stores could not clear out the Tusken Raider wave and b) Stores had to make room for the ROTS wave for the big April 2 release date. Meanwhile Tusken and Co. are still sitting on pegs. It may be some time before we see a mass release of the Stormtrooper wave, but I have faith.

megaprime33
05-18-2005, 08:46 AM
I have actually seen the stormtrooper wave sans the stormtrooper so all hope is not lost. If I found them, then they are definitely out there.
I'm curious to see what else is coming for unleashed. I know there's another Vader and couple of others, but what after that? Maybe a jabba unleshed that can attach to the slave leia unleashed. Or make an entire wave of a particular scene from a movie and they all attach together. That would be sweet.

Bossk77
05-18-2005, 10:32 PM
I hope they reissue some of them. Like Boba Fett, i missed that one, and refuse to pay 2nd hand market prices for it. I think the line will last for a ways to come.

Master Elessar
05-20-2005, 02:31 PM
I wouldnt mind them re-releasing them.I want to get into collecting this line and this would be a very good chance for me,as well as others, to catch up.

Anakins_Shadow
05-24-2005, 02:41 PM
I hope they reissue some of them. Like Boba Fett, i missed that one, and refuse to pay 2nd hand market prices for it. I think the line will last for a ways to come.

There is an obvious NEED for them to re release Boba. When i saw that the Statue wa fetching 75 US online it was especially not worth it for a Canadian like myself. The Koto fett fetches around 100 dollars shipped, and id be paying the same amount nearly for an UL fett. No thnks, id rather go with the Koto.

Also the UL line i feel will expand into some possible EU stuff, we have Ventress coming now,and i dont consider her to be a true SW character but rather a EU/Non movie saga character.

Some other ideas for the UL line would be to make them into more statue-esque things. Something that comes to mind right away would be for a UL Sarlaac. There is no way they could make it to scale with the 3 3/4 line without it being above a larger price tag. It may be better for hasbro to release things like that in the UL line up.

Veers
05-29-2005, 12:14 AM
I like them the way are now.