PDA

View Full Version : 1:1 scale saber display cases

MooMooEgg
05-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Hopefully Amy or another MR Rep will see this, but does anyone know if MR is planning to rerelease display cases for their full scale sabers? I know they sold them for their earlier sabers like the ROTJ Luke and the AOTC Obi-wan, as well as a limited commission run of Darth Maul custom display cases with acrylic covers.

I'm sure a bunch of you would desire a replacement case because of damage caused by a freak accident, or want a case for older sabers or that extra long double bladed maul saber for those who missed out the first time. They could focus on this before releasing rehashing previous sabers or if they have a dry streak for products (probably between ROTS and the planned TV series)

anyone else this this would be a good idea?

Oh, and that reminds me... if Aayla Secura is indeed the main character for the TV series, maybe you guys can produce her lightsaber. It can be your first female Jedi saber. :)

MooMooEgg
05-17-2005, 03:31 PM
damn it... that isnt supposed to be what this threat is about...

focus...

Captain Spoon
05-17-2005, 03:55 PM
My fault... Sorry

I would love to have the cases come back. I don;t see why they went away in the first place. I mean it would think that cases for collectible items should be a normal everyday website item. Exspecialy if you drop $400 on a lightsaber handle. It should come in a case!

Jayspawn
05-18-2005, 10:10 AM
*Posts edited. Please dont talk about Revenge of the Sith just yet. We have a thread to talk about it already if you wish Episode III (SPOILERS) (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=13)

Back to the topic. I wish Master Replicas would start up their Lightsaber Display cases as well. They sold very well for the short time they sold them. I called them on it before, they just said that it wouldnt be any time soon, but possible for a future release. So there we have it.