PDA

View Full Version : Force Battlers question..

jblodgett
05-17-2005, 05:06 PM
I know most people aren't picking up the Force Battlers -- they are becoming peg warmers already -- but I am intrigued.

One thing about them though-- what is their posability. Is it possible to put any of them into "double handed" lightsaber positions? It looks like all of them have pivoting elbows - whch I would think could be positioned so they could all hold lightsabers with 2 hands.

The one that really baffles me is Anakin. With that huge claw right hand, can he hold anything??

Has anybody actually gotten these things and taken them out of their packages to see what they can do??

Sith Lord 0498
05-17-2005, 05:25 PM
The only one I bought is Darth Vader, and yes he can be posed in a doubled handed lightsaber grip.

El Chuxter
05-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Obi-Wan can also be posed with a two-handed grip, though it takes a bit of work. Anakin actually has interchangeable hands, one of which is his golden prosthetic. I think he might be able to hold his saber with both hands, but I haven't tried.

I recommend all three (Ani, Obi-Wan, and Vader). There's a Grievous available as well, but the less said about that waste of plastic, the better.

JediTricks
05-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Vader is pretty slick, and he can hold his saber 1- or 2-handed which is my favorite thing about him. He seems pretty sturdy as well and I think Vader's look is pretty good too.

As Chux said, Grievous is AWFUL, the figure has no articulation at all except for his elbows and gimmick-driven shoulders, the paint look is pretty bleh, all 4 sabers have the same hilt (though you can interconnect 2 sabers together a la Darth Maul), and the Grievous blaster has been changed to be a REALLY lame grappling gun.