PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my toy room

QLD
05-17-2005, 07:21 PM
Well, I wasn't sure of the best place to post this, but here are some recent pictures of my toy room/Star Wars room in my basement. Let me know what you think. ;)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rmartin999/album?.dir=/6452

bobafrett
05-17-2005, 07:25 PM
You sure have a lot of stuff! But I think I have just a leetle bit more, most likely not though.

JetsAndHeels
05-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey man, great pics and nice collection!!
BTW, your dog sooo owns that couch. lol

darthvyn
05-17-2005, 08:40 PM
that's awesome that ackbar actually wrote down "it's a trap!"

great collection, cool looking room, and that's a reallly cute westie!

InsaneJediGirl
05-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Awesome room,nice that you displayed the action figures on shelves than just having them scattered about in a disorganized fashion.

Cute dog too :)

darko666
05-17-2005, 10:23 PM
awesome collection. good to see you are organized and take care of your collectibles. if i had my room set up like i used to, i would gladly post pics. but i took down my figures and put them away. i ran out of room. but it was a sight to see. each wall was completly covered in star wars(mostly), trigun figures, metal gear figures(which are actually still on my wall), mcfarlane toys and LOTR figures.

QLD
05-17-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

And yes, my dog, Barkley, does own that couch! But he is a Cairn Terrier, not a Westie. But close guess. He is a lounging machine. I love my room now that I added my CIII autographs, and the Tsuneo Sanda lithographs. His art is amazing.

CaptainSolo1138
05-18-2005, 09:43 AM
My favorite piece is the Lando with helmet hair autograph. I'd never sign a picture if my hair looked like that! :D

Awesome collection, QLD. Anyone with that much Lando in one room gets mad props from me!

megaprime33
05-18-2005, 11:40 AM
Definitely a great collection! The thing I love the most is that you have displayed and collect other things than Star Wars. Alot of star wars collectors I know of just collect that and nothing else. It's like come on, get some other hobbies! :D

QLD
05-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Definitely a great collection! The thing I love the most is that you have displayed and collect other things than Star Wars. Alot of star wars collectors I know of just collect that and nothing else. It's like come on, get some other hobbies! :D

Thanks. Even though Star Wars is a major part of my collection, I take pride in its diversity as well. There are just too many types of figures that I love. Most recently I have been delving into the DC Direct figures.

And I didn't even show my huge McFarlane Sportspicks collection, which is in my office, with my other sports memorabilia.

megaprime33
05-20-2005, 11:39 AM
Unfortunately I don't have the space at all in my home office to display much. I have a corvette model shelf, the imperial shuttle with 20 storm/clone troopers around it and a speeder bike w/scout. I have my Vader ANH replica saber with vader and grievous unleashed on either side of it, and a couple of transformers. That's it. I gotta buy a book shelf or something.