PDA

View Full Version : Happy Star Wars Day Everybody!!

Deoxyribonucleic
05-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Just wanted to saY...

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY TO EVERYONE!

I hope everyone has a great night tonight with friends/family or whoever graces thee with their presence at the film. If you go alone, here's to hopin' you meet some good people.

Have FUN everyone!

:D

JediTricks
05-18-2005, 10:29 PM
TOMORROW! I actually got a call from a friend saying the exact same thing, and I told him, it's coming out TOMORROW! :p

2-1B
05-19-2005, 03:42 AM
And the same to you, 'Ox !

The wait in line went surprisingly fast considering we had intermittent rain to deal with. :)

Lots of riff raff though from the peanut gallery - I'm surprised there weren't fatalities from the incredibly smart youngsters who thought it no big deal to keep romping out into main street traffic. :crazed:

All went well . . . except for the terribly high temps inside the auditorium. MAN was it ever warm in there ! :eek:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-19-2005, 03:22 PM
The sucky part is that joyous days like these, which most of us have been looking forward since Episode II premiered, will now be rare, seeing that the six chapter saga is now complete. There may be other dates to look forward to, like DVD releases and future Star Wars celebrations, but they will not have the same frenzy as the release of a new movie.

Let's absorb as much as we can now, and look back smiling, cherishing these memories for times to come.

bigbarada
05-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Let's absorb as much as we can now, and look back smiling, cherishing these memories for times to come.

Or just be glad that it's all over and we can all finally move on with our lives.
:p

kool-aid killer
05-19-2005, 04:32 PM
And what a better way to move on with your life than to keep posting on a Star Wars website.

I had fun watching it, yet was somewhat saddened by how this is all coming to an end. I didnt want the movie to end, but when it did i was relatively satisfied with what had just happened onscreen.

The theater i went to was cool about the whole thing, they actually let us go in and pick out our seats rather than keep us waiting in a line. They allowed laptops in and even went through the trouble of putting together trailers for other movies, about twenty in all for us to watch until the time rolled around. It was an awesome experience. Happy Star Wars day!!!

bigbarada
05-19-2005, 04:46 PM
And what a better way to move on with your life than to keep posting on a Star Wars website.

Yeah, no doubt, I'm such a loser!
:)

kool-aid killer
05-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Im glad you didnt take offense to that, i meant to include the winking smiley but my computer wouldnt allow me to select him for whatever reason.

Veers
05-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks and a Happy Star Wars Day to you also!