PDA

View Full Version : Clone Commander Question

9C1-45184
05-18-2005, 09:38 PM
I was about to buy a Clone Commander figure today when I noticed that his second blaster wasn't visible anywhere in the package. Can anyone tell me where in the package it's located so I can be sure it's there?

Thanks!

Bossk77
05-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Dunno where it is, but i would have picked it up. Might have been an error, if your into those things.

samskull
05-18-2005, 09:54 PM
Pistola numbero dos...it's behind his portrait on the left-hand side under his rifle.

9C1-45184
05-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Great, thank you very much.

Sith Lord 0498
05-21-2005, 08:12 AM
This just another example of why Hasbro either needs to keep all the accessories visible or add a list to the packaging like they did right up until ROTS. The list would also help so we'd know what some of the accessories are. As far as I know, everyone's just guessing that the accessories that come with the Commander and the Pilot are rappeling devices to be used with the Gunship (which I can't test b/c I removed the rappelling line from my ship years ago).

beckmen
05-21-2005, 03:03 PM
The thing that comes with the Pilot I think is the control for the Radar Canon...

Sith Lord 0498
05-21-2005, 03:43 PM
The thing that comes with the Pilot I think is the control for the Radar Canon...

How does it work though?

beckmen
05-21-2005, 04:18 PM
The end that has the claw-looking thing has a little nub coming out of it. You can attatch it to the Radar using this little nub. It fits into the little hole at the bottom of the Radar Chasis.

I don't know why the control has a claw on it, maybe I am wrong as to what the accesory is, but it seems to work...

Sith Lord 0498
05-21-2005, 09:45 PM
The end that has the claw-looking thing has a little nub coming out of it. You can attatch it to the Radar using this little nub. It fits into the little hole at the bottom of the Radar Chasis.

I don't know why the control has a claw on it, maybe I am wrong as to what the accesory is, but it seems to work...

Hmm...interesting. Pointless but interesting.

beckmen
05-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Pointless? How else are the Clones going to control the canon? Their MINDS?

Turbowars
05-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Why not they had followed order 66 pretty well.lol They might not be as dumb as we thought all these years.

WesleySr
05-21-2005, 10:29 PM
The entire radar dish itself is pointless. Why would a pilot need one of these? And considering I have 5 pilots (2 in my Gunship, 3 in my ARC-170), I have 5 of these stupid things.

Turbowars
05-21-2005, 10:35 PM
The entire radar dish itself is pointless. Why would a pilot need one of these? And considering I have 5 pilots (2 in my Gunship, 3 in my ARC-170), I have 5 of these stupid things.Yeah I know what you mean. They are great for kids though, they shot really good. Funny how a very simple design can work so well. For the life of me I can't understand why the pilots didn't come with the side gun turrets for the gunship. I mean they aren't the right size, but the parts are very useful for customs units.

WesleySr
05-22-2005, 03:29 AM
Yeah I know what you mean. They are great for kids though, they shot really good. Funny how a very simple design can work so well. For the life of me I can't understand why the pilots didn't come with the side gun turrets for the gunship. I mean they aren't the right size, but the parts are very useful for customs units.

Yeah, they should have just included the side guns from the original clone pilots. Then I would be happy (even though I would still have 3 left over from the ones in my ARC-170).

Blackened88
05-22-2005, 09:27 AM
Really, I never got a AOTC Clone Pilot so now when I find the Gunship I will not have ball turrets for it.

Sith Lord 0498
05-22-2005, 10:27 AM
Pointless? How else are the Clones going to control the canon? Their MINDS?

The entire radar dish itself is pointless. Why would a pilot need one of these? And considering I have 5 pilots (2 in my Gunship, 3 in my ARC-170), I have 5 of these stupid things.

Beckmen, this is what I was getting at. The entire accessory is pointless not to mention a slightly modified rehash of the accessory that came with Pilot Padme back in 2002.

WesleySr
05-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Really, I never got a AOTC Clone Pilot so now when I find the Gunship I will not have ball turrets for it.

I've got all 3 versions of the Gunship. I have 2 pilots for my AOTC version, but I still need 2 pilots for my CW version. I remember seeing on some site (I don't remember which) where someone had posted some plans to build your own that were alot nicer than the ones that were included with the pilots (they would actually hold the figures inside them).

Turbowars
05-22-2005, 03:12 PM
I've got all 3 versions of the Gunship. I have 2 pilots for my AOTC version, but I still need 2 pilots for my CW version. I remember seeing on some site (I don't remember which) where someone had posted some plans to build your own that were alot nicer than the ones that were included with the pilots (they would actually hold the figures inside them).That was me that made the turrets. They are very simple to make, but you will need the AOTC pilot for the bracket. Here's a link. http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=16211

WesleySr
05-22-2005, 03:18 PM
That was me that made the turrets. They are very simple to make, but you will need the AOTC pilot for the bracket. Here's a link. http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=16211

Thanks for the link Turbo, although it kinda sucks because I still have to buy 4 Clone Pilots for the brackets.

Turbowars
05-22-2005, 04:01 PM
Yeah, it does kind of suck. Hasbro blew it on this issue, I'm sure if you are good with model building, you could rig something up, but having the Hasbro brackets would be best.

WesleySr
05-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Yeah, it does kind of suck. Hasbro blew it on this issue, I'm sure if you are good with model building, you could rig something up, but having the Hasbro brackets would be best.

I SUCK at model building. I use to be awesome, but all the stress that I have been under in the recent years have really affected the stability of my hands. I don't even want to think about PAINTING a model. :D

Sith Lord 0498
05-23-2005, 06:29 AM
Wouldn't it have made more sense to either include the turrets with Gunship or package them with the new Clone Pilots instead of those ridiculous radar gun towers???

WesleySr
05-23-2005, 06:36 AM
Wouldn't it have made more sense to either include the turrets with Gunship or package them with the new Clone Pilots instead of those ridiculous radar gun towers???

It would have made perfect sense, but look who we are talking about here.