PDA

View Full Version : Was that a marquee carving of a Sith battle???

scruffziller
05-19-2005, 05:34 AM
When Anikin and Palpy are talking in the hallway of his office there is a couple marquee carvings behind them. One of the charachters in the carving looks like a Massassi. One of the race that were decendents of the original Sith race that were on Yavin 4 back in the day, for all of you that don't delve into the EU.

AndyW
05-19-2005, 09:32 AM
It looked something like that didn't it, but it was hard to tell. I remember thinking while watching it but was trying to pay attention to what was being said :)

2-1B
05-20-2005, 01:59 AM
good spot Scruffster ! I didn't notice it until my 3rd viewing but I sure saw something on that wall holding a lightsaber and it didn't look too friendly. :crazed:

Something tells me that Palps has a panel to cover that up when Yoda and Mace sit at his desk. :p

scruffziller
05-20-2005, 09:59 AM
good spot Scruffster ! I didn't notice it until my 3rd viewing but I sure saw something on that wall holding a lightsaber and it didn't look too friendly. :crazed:

Something tells me that Palps has a panel to cover that up when Yoda and Mace sit at his desk. :p

Yea i have only seen it once.:D I didn't spot the saber though. That certainly gives me confidence of what it was though!!!:)

2-1B
05-20-2005, 02:08 PM
The lightsaber is definitely there. The figure I noticed holding it reminded me of Medusa 'cause of the hair but I could be wrong about that. :crazed:

Sith Lord 0498
05-20-2005, 05:49 PM
I would assume it is. All that's really been mentioned is the caption for the Behind the Helmet image on Hyperspace. It refers to its as an "frieze depicting an ancient event".

jjreason
05-20-2005, 07:35 PM
The Visual Dictionary says.................... YES!!! :crazed:

scruffziller
05-21-2005, 10:43 PM
The Visual Dictionary says.................... YES!!! :crazed:

S...KEWL!!!!!:cool:

What are the details, do you have a pic and description?:)

The figure I noticed holding it reminded me of Medusa 'cause of the hair but I could be wrong about that. :crazed:

Yes, that is what I saw as well, I am pretty confident that that is a Massassi. Here is a pic.