PDA

View Full Version : Padawan?...PADAWAN?!!!

The 'Xir
08-20-2001, 09:56 PM
I'm a Padawan! I can't believe it!!! Rollo must be rollo-ing on the ground in glee. At first I thought it might have been because I put the(') in my name(which I've always wanted(COOL, and ThanX)), but then I noticed such great and longstanding members like GNT and Bel Cam Jos, where also demoted! I think I'd rather be sent down to the spice mines of Kessell!!! All my time and effort thrown out the window, because a couple of newbies are whinning about a computer glitch! Where's the respect, where's the love?:)
"I think this should have been brought before the Great Jedi Council for advisement! Everything has it's place in the force, and our own council we will keep on who is to be chosen into councilship! But, beware the darkside, great treatchery I feel has permeated the forum! "They", say that the little things are what's important, but yet again the little things have been forgotten! Loyalty for...Greed! The Darkside has woven it's hatred throughout the Republic, and my fear is lost , for I now know that the darkness has permeated the Council as well! At this rate even the newest Council Member or Jedi Knight could forsee the darktimes ahead for these forums!!! May the Force guide us all.

JediTricks
08-21-2001, 12:49 AM
dare I point out that he's not even a lowly padawan, but a pre-padawan Moisture Farmer? Naaaah!

GNT
08-21-2001, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by The 'Xir
but then I noticed such great and longstanding members like GNT and Bel Cam Jos, where also demoted! I think I'd rather be sent down to the spice mines of Kessell!!! All my time and effort thrown out the window, because a couple of newbies are whinning about a computer glitch! Where's the respect, where's the love?:)

Yeah it kinda s**ks being at the beginning and all,But it wont take long :rolleyes:

Jedi Clint
08-21-2001, 01:48 AM
Chin up 'Xir :)

good shot jansen
08-21-2001, 07:19 AM
it's the same, but only different
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

QLD
08-21-2001, 07:52 AM
Yeah, I was almost at Jedi Council Member. Took me forever t o get there. Oh well.

Eternal Padawan
08-21-2001, 08:38 AM
I'm still a padawan, too (sigh)

Oh...Wait. That's my name!!!:) :) :) :)

evenflow
08-21-2001, 08:42 AM
Yes, sad but true. In time we will all return to our old standings.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-21-2001, 10:39 AM
Hey, as a moisture farmer, it's all the dew you can drink! And their dental program's great, as long as you don't mind dentistry from Tusken Raiders via gaffi stick.

:D :D :cool: :D :confused: :) :) :) :D

El Chuxter
08-21-2001, 12:00 PM
Just as long as we're not eternal moisture farmers, I'm happy. :D

Mandalorian Candidat
08-21-2001, 01:08 PM
Wait a minute, how did you get 'promoted' to Moderator BCJ? Too good to be a padawan moisture farmer peon like the rest of us, huh? Think your Bantha poop doesn't smell?;)

Lobito
08-21-2001, 01:42 PM
We will eventually go up. What are all the clasifications anyway?

Jargo
08-21-2001, 05:32 PM
OOOH! I'm a padawan again. how quaint.... :mad:

I hate that term 'newbie' it's so disparaging and snooty. It smacks of old age PC users who started using the term in all those old antiquated systems....*snickers* ....windows 3.1.....
MWAHAHAHAHA! :)

Of course, it's who you are inside that counts............:p

GNT
08-22-2001, 12:22 AM
Bel-Cam Jos is no longer one of us he is a Moderator,noooooooooooo!

QLD
08-22-2001, 07:35 AM
Now when Bel Cam walks in a room full of lively posting, people will get real quiet and stare at him awkwardly.

The 'Xir
08-22-2001, 12:39 PM
OHH golly gee thanX guys! you're the best! ;-) Oh, and Yeah JT, I noticed that whole Moisture farmer thing after I made my "first" new post! So, Bel-Cam what is up? What are you like some Correspondant for SSG now or something? 'Cause if your not, there might be another...dare I say... Computer glitch.. EEEEEEEEKKKKK! GNT is in the 100's and a padawan and you're at 80-something but your a moderator?

JediTricks
08-23-2001, 02:09 AM
It's not a glitch, mods aren't asked to join up based on post count, it's basically about how someone conducts themselves on these forums. Part of that is a pattern of responsible posting and consistant forum interaction, and of course, being able to have fun here. I don't know how Bel-cam got the job then. ;) KIDDING! Almost certainly, Bel-cam won't be the last mod added.

And of course it's good to see the Xir, pardon, "The 'Xir" back on the SSG forums.:cool:

GNT
08-23-2001, 02:34 AM
I am a Moisture Farmer Padawan, gee god!

He must have Bribed Sirsteve to Let him be a moderator been very nice and kind to become a moderator :)

Starfig873
08-23-2001, 06:48 AM
Oh boy....Its the great "Internet forum Circle of Life" thing!

Who are all of us on the inside? A bunch of mucus membranes laced together with some icky nerve endings that end up working our lives away and then coming here to type, type, type. :p

Not so much fun when I say it like that huh? GWHA HA HA-*cough* alright I'll appease everyone with a song

*clears throat* CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN YOU FEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOVE TONIGGGHT?............

:D

The 'Xir
08-23-2001, 07:11 AM
ThanX JT! Although hey, I got to admit I was on vacation when the forum changed over; so when I got back and saw the new changes and read that I had to reregister, I think I actually trembled in fear! ;) Either that or I heard a familiar metallic voice saying,"hear we go again". :D However, with this job I've had for the past 2 years I know I haven't be able to post here like I used to, but the thought of going another 3 months without posting at all...eeeessshhh.

And, now that we're all feeling sappy after Starfig's song and all, In reference to that whole Internet forum circle of life thing, I got to admit, you know I keep seeing links or rumors coming from and going to other SW fan sites like TheForce.net, or Alderra.net and so on, but for some reason I've never had any interest or motivation to sign up on those sites as well. I go with what I like and with what works, well sometimes works :p and that's SirSteve's Guide! ppssss JT you can just make the check to The 'Xir and slip it under the door ThanX! :D

Jedi Clint
08-23-2001, 02:00 PM
Here, Here 'Xir!

IMO TF.net and Aldera have the worst forums amongst the entire SW fan community. While this one is (of course)

THE BEST!!!!!!!!

:D

Obi-Don
08-23-2001, 03:13 PM
I agree! Some of the other sites that I went to and read just didn't really do it for me.THIS ONE ROCKS!:D