PDA

View Full Version : Some very good custom minifigures

LusiferSam
05-19-2005, 09:10 PM
I was surfing around the brickshelf yesterday and found these custom made minifigures (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19377). I thought they were good and well done. The makes his own heads and torso stickers. There's other directory if you to see the torso stickers and I guess you can buy the custom heads. Any way thought I'd share it with you guys.

Bossk77
05-19-2005, 09:45 PM
THey are pretty good... I would like to see an IG-88 or mynock.

Mandalorian Candidat
05-20-2005, 10:02 AM
I've seen the Ponda Baba and Nabrun Leids floating around on fbtb.net. Pretty impressive how they do the heads. There's another guy or group of guys who ebay some of their customs like Bespin Guard, the ponytailed bounty hunter chick from EP1 (can't think of her name right now), and the Bith band. I'd like to know how they do the stickers.

Bossk77
05-21-2005, 01:54 AM
I've seen the Ponda Baba and Nabrun Leids floating around on fbtb.net. Pretty impressive how they do the heads. There's another guy or group of guys who ebay some of their customs like Bespin Guard, the ponytailed bounty hunter chick from EP1 (can't think of her name right now), and the Bith band. I'd like to know how they do the stickers.

They use photo shop and then print it on to a type of transfer paper for stickers.

LusiferSam
05-21-2005, 10:32 AM
They use photo shop and then print it on to a type of transfer paper for stickers.
Or just regular paper and white glue.