PDA

View Full Version : Mon Mothma in the movie?? (merged)

Veers
05-19-2005, 09:54 PM
I do not see Mon Mothma in the movie at all. I seen twice and did not see her in any scenes. Was her scene cut from the movie?? :confused:

Kenobi
05-19-2005, 10:19 PM
Holy moly I think you're right! She's not in the film at all! At least we got that spiffy action figure of her though right? :confused:

mrhat
05-19-2005, 11:13 PM
She was technically in the film, if you look in the scenes with Bail and yoda i think, she walks with them, the woman in the white dress. In the comic adaptation however, she does have some lines...

wawe1
05-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Mon Mothma is hardly seen when Anakin, Obi Wan, and Palpatine return from the rescue and are greeted by the senators.... including Jar Jar.... just before Anakin sees Padme.

sluray
05-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah, what happened to her. I did not see her at all. I looked at that seen when Palpatine was greeted by the other senators and I did not see her at all.

basschick
05-20-2005, 05:23 PM
i wondered about that. i didn't see her, but i sure have seen her action figure - it's in every tru, not selling. where was she?

Beast
05-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Remember that there is a whole subplot involving the first rumblings of the Rebellion, which was dropped from the movie for time. Much of Mon Mothma, Jar Jar, Padme, and C-3PO's parts were here. Hopefully the DVD will include this cut footage. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mad Slanted Powers
05-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Saw it for the second time today, and I do believe I saw her in the scene when they return with the Chancellor. I'm not sure if you can see her in the close scenes once on the ground, but as the camera is zooming in as they are approaching, I see someone in white that looks a bit like the action figure.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-20-2005, 11:29 PM
You just have to know where to look. When Anakin and Obi-Wan come back to talk with all the senators after they kill Dooku, look in the high shot where you can see all the senators. The one in all-white robes is her, I believe. So there, stop your whining. :D

Elliejabbapop
05-21-2005, 03:21 AM
It's not fair. I was looking forward to seeing how she'd been potrayed :-(

jedi-cpa
05-24-2005, 04:36 PM
The Falcon was easier to spot than she was...

I'll have to keep an eye peeled at my next viewing.

BanthaPoodoo
05-24-2005, 04:56 PM
... there is a whole subplot involving the first rumblings of the Rebellion, which was dropped from the movie for time ...

Which shouldnt have been cut at all. That adds a lot to the whole rebellion plot in Chapters IV, V, and VI.

Would have been nice to see the start of the rebellion like we saw the start of the empire.... oh well, like ya said, hopefully it will be in the DVD...

Mad Slanted Powers
05-24-2005, 07:34 PM
The Falcon was easier to spot than she was...

I'll have to keep an eye peeled at my next viewing.

I did not see the Falcon.

jedi-cpa
05-24-2005, 09:19 PM
When Anakin and obiwan arrive in their shuttle after rescuing palpy...landing RIGHT BELOW, the millenium falcon.

Jek Porky 2002
05-25-2005, 06:08 AM
I actually spotted the Falcon without knowing it was going to be in the movie! I'm actually quite pleased with myself for that.