PDA

View Full Version : Lego Yoda Mini-fig pic here on SSG!

JediTricks
01-10-2002, 10:02 AM
http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=16&show_article=179

Check out this news post I just did! I can't believe how big this figure is gonna be, is ILM gonna have our green Jedi grow? I am totally gonna remove the mini-legs from mine when I get it, but otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with how this came out. That head sculpt really captures the little guy...

LTBasker
01-10-2002, 11:22 AM
Yeesh, not even the ghosts had regular legs and they weren't supposed to be any special size, why does Yoda get regular legs when he doesn't need'em? :mad:

EDIT: Next time I should look at the picture first, lol. By your description I thought they had given him regular legs like they did with Anakin.

ACPin
01-10-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks
http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=ssnews2.setup&category=starwars&topic=16&show_article=179

Check out this news post I just did! I can't believe how big this figure is gonna be, is ILM gonna have our green Jedi grow? I am totally gonna remove the mini-legs from mine when I get it, but otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with how this came out. That head sculpt really captures the little guy...
I plan to cut part of the arms as well. :D

JediTricks
01-10-2002, 11:26 PM
Lego Minifig arms aren't that hard to remove from the bodies, so if you can cut it off at the elbow and there's still a hole for the wrists, that would look really cool.

That's OK basker, I forgive ya ;) I think what I'll do is take 2 green 1x1 plates and slap 'em onto this figure for feet, or maybe some brown 1x1 plates with those horizontal open grabbers! (brown because I don't think they make 'em in green)

Jayspawn
01-11-2002, 02:02 PM
Lego Yoda looks pretty cool! Yeah I'll have to remove the mini legs too.

DeathStarPlans
01-20-2002, 10:18 PM
So who made that Yoda featured on the front page?:stupid: