PDA

View Full Version : N'Sync Jedi have gone baby Bye Bye

Lord Malakite
01-10-2002, 04:18 PM
Thanks to our efforts, along with fellow SW Fans from around the globe, N'Sync will not be in Episode II. Lets party like its 1999.
Heres the link for the good news straight from the horse's mouth: http://www.933flz.com/carson.html

master jedi
01-10-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
Lets party like its 1999.

You mean like it WAS 1999?

Lord Malakite
01-10-2002, 08:48 PM
:crazed: "Like it was 1999?" You mean it is not 1999? :crazed:
Oh the pain, the pain of it all. :cry:

SithDroid
01-11-2002, 05:52 PM
Hooray! The boy band is not in the film. At least some integrity of the series is being maintained. Now if only Jar Jar could be erased.

bluesaber73
01-11-2002, 07:27 PM
:confused:
I'll ask again, why isn't the exclusion of n'sync from the movie a cut and dry decision. It's obsurd that the fans actually have to explain the many ways why this is such a bad move. Even if this movie was being made from a demographic movie studio money generating ideal, all answers would point in one direction. Appease the people who support the movie and cut the scene. It's the die-hards that saw Episode 1 five or more times, take their advice. I'll tell you what if each member of N'Synch can prove to the music community, meaning people who listen to quality musicians like creed or sting for instance, that they can perform like a real band, playing instruments, singing with their voices, and write their own lyrics and music, maybe the fans will cut them a break. Until then, be happy with the success you have attained and leave the sci-fi world to those who appreciate it for what it truly is. And if I have to explain what that is, you shouldn't be in the movie.

master jedi
01-12-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by bluesaber73
It's obsurd that the fans actually have to explain the many ways why this is such a bad move.

And I'll ask again: How do you or any of us know it was going to be a bad movie in the first place if nobody has even seen it yet? Weather or not N'Sync is in it or not?

Since they took out N'Sync they should have Jar Jar walk into the bar, ask for a chocolate milk and has them turn to Survivor.

bluesaber73
01-13-2002, 12:35 AM
:mad: :Pirate:
I did not say that Episode Two is going to be a BAD MOVIE, I said that using N'Sync is going to be a BAD MOVE, NO "I". If you are going to partake in this discussion please take the time to understand coherently what other people are saying. Otherwise go and play your N'Sync collection and hang up a couple more Justin Timberlake posters cut from Teen magazine in your bedroom. It soft hearts like you that crack me up. You feel sympathy for this band, meanwhile their driving around in convertible sportscars and living in mansions with record company money. Then the one thing that regular people like me and other star wars fans have to call thier own, these guys want to infringe upon that too, and were just suppose to step back and accept it. Hell No. Keep it up fans, it's not many times the sw fan complains and I believe were right on this one and George should trust us. I will admit that George was right with Jar Jar and I really did not have any problems with the character in the first place, I actually enjoyed him. At least Jar Jar accepted his role in his life as a clumsy being and did the best he could. Some people try to fake what they do and expect the rest of the world to buy into it just because a record company says so.

bluesaber73
01-13-2002, 01:10 AM
Since I feel that I have clearly stated my feelings about the inclusion of N'Sync in Episode II as an impulsive and brash idea I wish to write one final statement on the issue. As a continual contributer to the Lucasfilm industry through the purchasing of Kenner and LucasArts products over the past 25 years I would like to firmly state that if N'Sync is included in any cameo appearance in Episode II I vow to not purchase one single piece of merchandise that promotes the film. Of course I will see the film, because despite their appearance, it is going to be great in SW fashion, the way that George Lucas intended. Yet I see no reason to further contribute my funds since the N'Sync fans contribution will bring in bounties of money to support the upcoming expenses of the Lucas corperation. This may seem like a mild and weak threat but I assure you I will hold true to it, and see how many fellow fans I can convince to follow. It was fans like me, not alone but together, that allowed this trilogy to be made the way it was needed to be, by supplementing a company with proper funding when it was necessary. Just like stockholders have a say, so do we. And when the stock holder feels his return is not profitable, he sells, and so will I.

2-1B
01-13-2002, 01:19 AM
Don't let anyone see your ticket stub - it could promote the film . . .

master jedi
01-13-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by bluesaber73
:mad: :Pirate:
I did not say that Episode Two is going to be a BAD MOVIE, I said that using N'Sync is going to be a BAD MOVE, NO "I". If you are going to partake in this discussion please take the time to understand coherently what other people are saying. Otherwise go and play your N'Sync collection and hang up a couple more Justin Timberlake posters cut from Teen magazine in your bedroom.

N'Sync is going to be a bad movie??? When did they decide to make they're own movie?

And if you're going to partake in this discussion learn how to phrase your thoughts correctly.

I don't have any N'Sync things. Can I have some of yours which you love so much.

bigbarada
01-13-2002, 10:57 PM
Ummmm, master jedi, you misread his post yet again and I'm afraid you just managed to make yourself look more foolish.

InsaneJediGirl
01-14-2002, 09:39 AM
Nsync is suposedly gone.Now lets all forget about the pansy-pretty-boys and celebrate!

master jedi
01-14-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by bigbarada
Ummmm, master jedi, you misread his post yet again and I'm afraid you just managed to make yourself look more foolish.

Nevermind then.