PDA

View Full Version : Scene by Scene: ROTS 3 3/4" toys not made yet.

Tycho
05-23-2005, 03:32 AM
It's time for a new Scene-by-Scene thread. This one exclusively for ROTS toys that have never been made yet for the 3 3/4" line.

Hasbro seemed to do their best job EVER with figure choices and vehicle selections, but we'd be more surprised if folks had said "OK that's enough" right now. We can't get enough. So let's get that list together now!

SPOILER WARNING IS ON NOW - if you have not seen the movie by now, don't read any further.

We start with The Starfighter Battle and Palpatine's Rescue.

Security Battle Droids
Pilot Battle Droids
Niemoidian ship Captain (Invisible Hand)
Deluxe Palpatine wrist-locked to his chair (or obeservation deck playset?)
Deluxe Grievous with Invisible Hand Escape Pod
Coruscant Fireship Rescue Craft
Coruscant Fireship Pilot
Bail Organa in Senator's robes
Padme in Senator's robes with hair in buns
Female shaped protocal droid in landing bay

Anything else?

Grievous' Transmission / Anakin's Nightmare

Niemodian Shuttle vehicle (also seen in TPM and AOTC - usually Nute's)
Nute
Rune Haako
Lott Dodd
Shu Mai
Passal Argente
Tikkes (Quarren)
Po Nudo (Aqualish)
Wat Tambor
Poggle the Lesser
Geonosian aide
San Hill
Do you guys want Separatists that have been released already re-released, updated, or ignored before other figures have been made?
Darth Sidious head bust hologram (Hasbro, not Gentle Giant this time ;) )
Winged "terradactly beast" from Utopau

Padme Nightgown light blue with white beeds (pregnant)
Anakin shirtless with Jedi over-robe, prosthetic arm, (and smile)

Anything else?

Blue2th
05-23-2005, 07:58 AM
All of those (many have been made before and could be reissued) Like to see more correct clones: Yellow troopers, Blue troopers, Red shock troopers, Camo troopers. And especially the Eopie with Obi-Wan (last scene) many of us couldn't get one for TPM. The more figures the better. Especially correct ones. lol

ROTJLuke
05-23-2005, 08:03 AM
agreed, the qui-gon/eopie was a pain to find, I still never found it, and yes the more correct the better!! :)

X13VADER
05-23-2005, 09:12 AM
I Would Like To Have And Know What The Clone Is That Could Not Find Obi Wans Body. I Think He Was Talking To Commander Cody. He Had A Different Helmet. Maybe Aquatic? And For Everyone Thats Crabbing About Figures That Were Not In The Movie. You Are The Ones *****ing Later That We Dont Have Eu Figures And Behind The Scenes Ones. Im Happy We Have Some Figures With Little Or No Screen Time. Sometimes I Feel Sorry For Hasbro Because No Matter What They Do We Will Not Be Happy.

Droid
05-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Of your choices I'll first vote for Padme with hair in buns
and
Po Nudo

A figure of Dooku with removable head and hands would be good.

However, I think from the first scene I'd rather have an Anakin in neutrally posed Jedi robes. (Looks like we'll get that for Obi-wan with the Red Leader figure). From the second scene I'd rather have a General Grievous that is as big as he should be. His figures so far are too puny. If we can do write-ins, those are my votes.

Tycho
05-23-2005, 12:17 PM
We're not voting in this thread. Yet. Or we'll use a new thread to vote later. Right now, without the movie on DVD to check, we're doing our best to assemble a list, scene-by-scene.

So we weren't ready to talk about Clones and Eopies yet - though there were great ideas brought up by others.

Just to answer the question, the Clone with the different helmet that reported to Cody that "no one could have survived that fall" (on Utopau) was a MEDIC. Yup, the Clones' own corpsman. Pretty cool, huh?

Anyway, we're not yet ready to deal with Clones.

Oh - and by the way, Dooku's head and both hands are removeable, though it only looks like one hand was made to display that way.

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE A CARDED ANAKIN PILOT FIGURE - for all my complaining about it earlier. Obi-Wan gets a pilot figure. Anakin should too.

OK - we're moving on.

The movie goes from Darth Sidious telling Grievous that soon he'll have a younger apprentice, to Anakin and Padme discussing their baby plans, to his nightmare etc.

Then the next scene is when Anakin goes to Yoda for help with this. We don't need figures for this scene - we have them.

Next Anakin arrives late for his briefing with Obi-Wan, but is told that Palpatine wants to have a meeting with him for unknown reasons.

Anakin in plain Jedi robes (light side) - I agree could be listed. I think it's offered in the Evolutions set though. Palpatine wears his Saga Figure (E2/AOTC) outfit for that scene. Excepting a re-release, we don't need that.

Next Anakin, being appointed to the Jedi Council by Palpatine, arrives to the dismay of the other Council Members. "You're on this Council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master."

The Jedi Council are: (strike throughs indicate we have the figure already)

Yoda
Mace Windu - I suggest the Jedi Council 3 pack suffices for sit-down softs
PLO KOON - HOLOGRAM, sitting, - a softgoods hologram with chair?
KI-ADI MUNDI - HOLOGRAM - sitting, ditto on the softgoods question
OBI-WAN KENOBI - unless the pilot figure can sit in his Jedi robe, otherwise....
ANAKIN SKYWALKER - soft goods, Jedi Council chair, etc.
Kit Fisto - can't you use an old JC set chair and seat his SA green butt in it?
PABLO JILL - ok - here we need a softgoods and chair the right size
Shaak-Ti- is she alive or dead at this point? Lucas' edits leave it a "?"
Sae-See Tiin - JC set or E3 figure is softgoods
Agen Kolar - JC set
Stass Allie - JC set

With Shaak-Ti:

Plot point one was to have her captured by Grievous in the CW cartoon, and a hostage on the Invisible Hand during E3 so that Grievous kills her, which causes Anakin to attack without control.

Plot point two was to have her deep in Meditation trying to located the Sith Lord in the Dark Side, when Anakin storms the temple with his clones and kills her.

The question remains that if she died at the beginning of E3 (by Grievous) - even if it was not shown - is that where a seat on the High Council opens up for Anakin from?

In the comics, Oppo Rancisis is killed right before Revenge of the Sith - (he's killed by Sora Bulq - one of Dooku's Dark Jedi - the last of them I think - so Anakin might have Oppo's seat when he's appointed to the Council.

Also note - if Shaak Ti is still alive when Anakin takes Oppo's seat on the Council, then Stass Allie, Agen Kolar, or Kit Fisto - all also alive - is a likely candidate to have concluded their service on the Council - because there wasn't 13 and I know Mace wouldn't have allowed Palpatine to make someone step down just for Anakin.

Having Grievous kill Shaak-Ti in the CW cartoon makes the most sense. Maybe that thing he left her wrapped up electrocuted her to death. It's not like Grievous (cartoon or not) to leave any Jedi he defeats alive.

She could have lived (in the cartoon) long enough to tell Mace she'd failed. That's when Mace crushed Grievous' chest with the Force, which is why he was always coughing in Episode 3.

PloKoon2385
05-23-2005, 01:36 PM
I am 98% sure Shaak Ti is still alive. When they show the Anakin/Jedi Council scene, there is a small shot where the back of her head (with her horns, very clear) can be seen. If you look closely, you can see it. So I am pretty sure she is alive, but a wise Jedi Master once told me "your eyes can trick you. Don't trust them"

DarthChuckMc
05-23-2005, 09:21 PM
The Dooku figure DOES have a REMOVABLE head and hands.

Kit Fisto's head is easily removable, too, but that scene was edited for the less violent chest hacking.

beckmen
05-24-2005, 12:21 AM
I haven't a clue why they made one of Dooku's hands have the peg on the arm, though. You can remove both his hands, but one will have a peg sticking out! Plus, the head/hands don't come off too easily. Oh well. Still a great fig, soft goods notwithstanding.

Sith Lord 0498
05-24-2005, 05:29 AM
I haven't a clue why they made one of Dooku's hands have the peg on the arm, though. You can remove both his hands, but one will have a peg sticking out! Plus, the head/hands don't come off too easily. Oh well. Still a great fig, soft goods notwithstanding.

Because I don't think they're supposed to be removable. It's a coincidence that the articulation points are in those spots.

WesleySr
05-24-2005, 06:56 AM
The Jedi Council are: (strike throughs indicate we have the figure already)

Yoda
Mace Windu - I suggest the Jedi Council 3 pack suffices for sit-down softs
PLO KOON - HOLOGRAM, sitting, - a softgoods hologram with chair?
KI-ADI MUNDI - HOLOGRAM - sitting, ditto on the softgoods question
OBI-WAN KENOBI - unless the pilot figure can sit in his Jedi robe, otherwise....
ANAKIN SKYWALKER - soft goods, Jedi Council chair, etc.
Kit Fisto - can't you use an old JC set chair and seat his SA green butt in it?
PABLO JILL - ok - here we need a softgoods and chair the right size
Shaak-Ti- is she alive or dead at this point? Lucas' edits leave it a "?"
Sae-See Tiin - JC set or E3 figure is softgoods
Agen Kolar - JC set
Stass Allie - JC set

How about instead of releasing new sets they just release the figure in a nice articulated version with soft goods and a chair to use with our existing JC sets?

jedi master sal
05-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Tycho, of the three scenes listed:
1) The Starfighter Battle and Palpatine’s Rescue
2) Grievous’ Transmission / Anakin’s Nightmare
3) Jedi Council

These could be added:
The Starfighter Battle and Palpatine’s Rescue:
Basically any senator that was with Palpatine's entourage.
Most notably Jar Jar (yes him)
The black Senator in the white robes with the forward pointing hat
(Oh yes, and your are so right about the "Betty" Protocol droid - BTY-10) She MUST be made!!! ha ha ha

Grievous’ Transmission / Anakin’s Nightmare
They don't need to remake all of the seperatists, just ones not previously made, or ones who's costume changed (like Passel Argente)
The SEPS not made are Tikkes, Po Nudo and they could do newer versions of Nute and Rune.

Of all the Jedi mentioned, we dont' really need any of them again. Sure it would be nice to have SA versions of them to have them sit on the council, but I'm satisfied enough with what we have. Maybe later, but for now, let's explore only NBM (never before made) characters. (Though I quite agree that the Security and Pilot battle droids need to be re-released as they are amry builders.)

pegger
05-24-2005, 02:18 PM
How about instead of releasing new sets they just release the figure in a nice articulated version with soft goods and a chair to use with our existing JC sets?

If they would release the holo jedi (I'm also hoping for a holo Aayla and a holo Cody), make them articulated enough so that I CAN sit them, if I want....I'm afraid if we ask for a seated version....that's what we'll get....

Tycho
05-24-2005, 02:27 PM
OK, after the JC scene, Anakin vents with Obi-Wan his frustration with the Council and not being made a Master. Obi-Wan gives him his assignment to spy on the Chancellor and they argue about the morality in that.

Next, Obi-Wan reports to Mace and Yoda on a gunship flying to the star destroyer staging ports that Anakin didn't like his new assignment.

"Very dangerous putting those two together. I don't think the boy can handle it. I don't trust them."

Yoda meets Tarful and his battalion of Clone Troopers as they load Turbo Tanks and gear to go to Kashyyyk with.

Departing for Kashyyyk

TURBO TANKS need to be made here!

The clones do not yet have green paint on their armor. They must have applied camouflage enroute.

Anakin complains to Padme

Padme's outfit in this scene is in question. I'm not sure she wasn't wearing the same outfit we saw her in when Palpatine landed after his rescue. This might be the 3rd Padme figure we need here.

Anakin pledges he'll find a way to save her from dying and heads to see Palpatine at the Opera.

The Coruscant Galactic Opera

Palpatine is wearing his E2 outfit (saga figure suffices)
Mas Ameeda
Sly Moore - not an E3 figure, but unless someone is adamant about softgoods?

There is an un-named alien that's sort of like Coleman Trebor's species in Palpatine's box. (Hey wouldn't that have been cool if that was Prince Xixor?)
I'm not terribly keen on having this figure made, - but I would buy it.

Oh - before Anakin enters, while passing people in the hall (outside Palpatine's box), George Lucas is made up to be "Admiral -something - it's in the Visual Dictionary from DK Books" - anyway, I thing since it's Lucas.....

Yes / no?

Anyway, you can use other Senator figures for the audience.

There is a red or golden colored Twi'lek chick that would only make our 5th or 6th figure of one if you want that :rolleyes:

The actual performers in the Opera - some kind of eel like creatures that dive from one suspended globe of water to another would be very hard to make as a placeset - but interesting nevertheless.

DO YOU WANT AN OPERA PERFORMANCE PLAYSET? - Let's talk about that for a moment. (Because of the dialogue, it was one of the best scenes in the movie thanks to Ian McDiarmid explaining so much about the Sith).

jedi master sal
05-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Here are the scenes following the previous three as described in the movie script (some minor scenes for which we already have all of the characters for have not been listed):

Oh of Palpatine's arrival we need the slender droid that is on a treadmill. It's the VERY same as Count Dooku's so it would fill that hole nicely as well.

UTAPAU-LANDING PLATFORM-DAY
Needed: BLUE Grievous Bodyguard

UTAPAU-CONFERENCE ROOM-GRAND CHAMBER-DAY
Needed: Deluxe Grievous with Holo Sidious and holotable

PADME’S APARTMENT-TWILIGHT
Nothing new needed, unless you want the curly haired Padme.

JEDI TEMPLE-HALLWAY-DAY
Needed: Possibly various non-descript Jedi, otherwise NOTHING

CUT SCENE
CORUSCANT-BAIL ORGANA’S OFFICE-DAY
Needed:
PADME (dreadlocks)
BAIL ORGANA
FANG ZAR
TERR TANEEL
GIDDEAN DANU
(This was also the scene that Mon Mothma was in BTW)

CORUSCANT-JEDI TEMPLE-COUNCIL CHAMBERS-DAY
Needed:
Hologram SITTING Ki-Adi
Hologram SITTING Plo Koon

CUT SCENE
CORUSCANT-PADME’S APARTMENT-VERANDA-SUNSET
Needed:
Captain frickin' Typho!!!

CORUSCANT-GALAXIES OPERA HOUSE-NIGHT
Needed:
Palpatine's aid (Same race as Coleman Trebor)
Female Mon Calamari Swimmers
Baron Papanoida (George Lucas in costume)
Flesh colored Twi Lek (woot woot!! Hubba hubba)
Possibly Lucas's daughter though she's first scene in Palpatine's arrivla just after the crash of Grievous's ship

KASHYYYK-DAY
Needed:
Clone Commander Gree (quite possibly the coolest color variation clone next to Cody, IMHO)
Vehicles-
CORPORATE ALLIANCE TANK DROID!!!
DROID GUNSHIP

CORUSCANT-CLONE LANDING PLATFORM-DAY
Needed:
Medic Clone (It's FIRST seen here to the left of the screen)
Deluxe Binary Loadlifter-it's as big as a small starfighter, so it would make a cool deluxe!

Okay, more to follow!!!
-Sal

edit D'oh, Tycho just beat me to it. Anyway, review both of our posts and go from there.

jedi master sal
05-24-2005, 02:44 PM
So from CORUSCANT-CLONE LANDING PLATFORM-DAY we go to:

REPUBLIC BATTLE CRUISER-HANGAR-SPACE
needed:
Blue Jedi Starfighter (Obi-wan's) (with Hyperspace ring this time please!!!)
Commander Cody (with small holo Sidious for later scene)
Cody's Clones (basic clone with Cody's colors)
Blue R2 droid with white dome (it's in there, you'll have to look. I've seen the movie 14 times up to this point, and I've seen it there)

UTAPAU-LANDING PLATFORM-DAY
Needed:
Pauan's (Tion Meddon's race)- the two aides to Tion or at least Lampay Fay (Name is according to the ROTS Visual Dictionary)
Utai-these are the short beings that refuel Obi's ship

CORUSCANT-JEDI WAR ROOM-EARLY EVENING
Needed:
Holo Aayla Secura
Holo Commander Cody

JEDI GUNSHIP-LANDING PLATFORM-EARLY EVENING
Needed:
Hangar Bay Technicians (these can be used in any number of scenes with hangars, so they would be a slight army builder)

CORUSCANT-JEDI TEMPLE ENTRY-NIGHT
needed: Blue Clone that storms the Jedi Temple!!! HUGE Army builder here!!!

MYGEETO-DAWN (Planet of Ki-Adi's death)
Needed:
Red/white Snow Clones!!! Very similar to Snowtrooper, but with red helmets and waistcapes.

FELUCIA-FOREST-DAY (place of Aayla Secura's death)
Needed:
Yellow clone! Again another army builder
Commander Bly (I refer to him as "Yellowbeard" as on his helmet at the jaw line it's painted yellow-my third favorite clone commander paint scheme)
Vehicles:
AT-TE (for cryin out loud!!!)
Two legged AT-TE
AT-TE carrier
Seperatists homing Spider droid (the big one as seen in AOTC-it's here as well, off in the distance)
Cut scene from same scene: needed: Barriss Offee

CUT SCENE
(Accordin to the script it says Kashyyyk, but in the movie it's Bos Pity)
Needed: Quinlan Vos!!!! This is a must have, IMHO!

CATO NEIMOIDIA-COCKPIT CLONE FIGHTER-DAY
needed:
Plo Koon with his older Jedi Starfighter (painted strangely enough like Anakin's souped up older Jedi Starfighter)

SALEUCAMI-FOREST (scene of Stass Allie's death)
needed:
CORRECT biker clones (they look similar to the Target clone but with what look like shades (sunshades) over their eyes and most of the mouth area covered by a faceplate

jedi master sal
05-24-2005, 03:06 PM
From SALEUCAMI we go to:

JEDI TEMPLE-BATTLE-NIGHT
this is the scene of Anakin killing the younglings. (Also according to the script it's where he finds Shaak Ti and kills her, just before going after teh younglings.)

Needed: HUMAN Younglings!!!

CORUSCANT-JEDI TEMPLE-LANDING PLATFORM-PRE-DAWN
needed: Bail in Airspeeder pilot outfit with his Airspeeder!!!

CUT SCENE
KASHYYYK-LAKE ON VILLAGE EDGE-DUSK
needed: Yoda in disguise (he's covered in mud and his hair is frizzled out in all directions)

KASHYYYK-HILLS OVERLOOKING LAKE-DUSK
needed: Yoda and escape pod!

ALDERAAN-STARCRUISER-HALLWAY-DAY
needed: ALDERAAN TROOPERS

SECRET LANDING PLATFORM-LATE DAY
needed:
Vehicle Grievous starfighter with Obi-wan pack-in and holo Bail Organa Accessory

MUSTAFAR-LAVA FIELDS-DAY
needed:
Deluxe Lava Fleas with riders

ALDERAAN-STARCRUISER-COCKPIT
needed: Captain Colton (Jeremy Bulloch who played Boba Fett in the OT)

POLIS MASSA-LANDING PLATFORM-NIGHT
needed:
Various variant Polis Massa, especially the fat one

LANDING PLATFORM-CORUSCANT-IMPERIAL REHAB CENTER-DAY
needed:
crispy anakin in medical pod
Vehicle V-wing fighter!!!

POLIS MASSA-MEDICAL CENTER-NIGHT
needed:
Medical Droid
Midwife droid (the one that was cooing to Padme)(I didn't give it that name, that's the name according to the ROTS Visual Dictionary)

CORUSCANT-IMPERIAL REHAB CENTER-DAY
needed:
2-1b!!! MUST HAVE!!!
FX-9 (Also, this one I didn't give it that name, that's it's name according to the ROTS Visual Dictionary)

NABOO-MAIN SQUARE-DAWN
needed:
Beasts The funeral procession beasts (don't know their name)
Padme's Parents
Padme in open coffin

IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER-SPACE
needed:
Imperial officers (generic ones are fine, just great articultion so they can sit in their seats!)

ALDERAAN-LATE AFTERNOON
needed:
Bail's Wife and baby Leia

TATOOINE-SUNSET
needed:
Obi on Eopie!!! with baby Luke
Beru
Owen

So that's about it...that covers every major and almost every minor character in the movie!

Tycho
05-24-2005, 03:20 PM
OK I totally agree with how cool Yoda's clone commander looked!

Commander Gree was awesome!

We still need to discuss a few things from KASHYYYK

Are there any more Wookiee Warrior variations people want?

How about a Wookiee Village Playset?

WOOKIEE CATAMARAN VEHICLE!

Clone Swamp Speeder vehicle and the Separatist vehicles that JMS listed - which I really want!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Sal took us up to Holo-Cody's report, with Holo-Aayla Secura.

Mace sends Anakin to report to Palpatine that Obi-Wan's engaged Gen. Grievous. (I think we have a Clone Medic listed already, so we're good there).

Anakin turns his saber on Palpatine. "You want to kill me, don't you?"

Not sure what to do, Anakin returns to tell Mace of his discovery.

Mace takes his posse to confront Palpatine and we all know how that turns out. Hasbro makes really good figures to represent this scene.

Padme's Ruminations

One of the most powerful scenes in the movie that rival Luke's sunset scene, is when they both stare out the windows longing for each other, and the good part in Anakin cries at the choice he thinks he has to make.

Padme with her long hair down in curls looks so "very kind, beautiful...but sad." We need this figure of her. This is the 5th or 6th Padme I think....

Anakin's airspeeder - his is blue or black I think. It can later be repainted to Obi-Wan's red one. Not a very impressive vehicle, but still it's a nice one for the $15 collection.

Darth Vader.....Rise!

After Palpatine puts on his hood to hide how he's become deformed, all we have is the deluxe figure to represent this. That figure spring-holds Palpatine's "nice guy face," unless you put something to block it from turning back at the switch - and without draining the battery.

How about:

DARTH SIDIOUS - red robes, hood up?

Anakin's Dark Deeds

As the Jedi Temple is stormed.....

Clone Stormtroopers with blue markings - the Jedi killers!

Little Kid "Master Skywalker: there are too many of them! What are we to do?"

EXECUTE ORDER 066!

The part of the movie I still cry in....

Commander Baccera's Troops - there seemed to be two kinds of Snow-Clones

Snow-Clone -red helmet/scarfs
Snow-Clones - generic

The Blue Worm that one of the yellow clones on Fallucia is riding as Aayla's killed.

Commander Bly? (Aayla's clone Commander - in yellow)
Yellow marked Clones - Fallucia

Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter w. Plo Koon Jedi Pilot - heard this is on the way and photos are available - so it may not be necessary to have it on the list.

Bail Organa in black utility armor

Bail Organa's speeder - seriously cool.

Jett Zukasa would be on the list, but apparently - well no maybe he's not. Who's Tado? Isn't he the kid that asks "Master Skywalker: there's too many of them?" Well - we need both Jedi kids. We have one of them anyway.

Commander Cody's men:

Orange Clone Trooper from Utopau
Orange Clone Medic

Stass Allie's Cloned Killers - are these the Target Exclusive troopers? I think they are a little different. Certainly the BARC speeders we got came with the wrong figures for the CODE 066 scene - but maybe those BARCS were from Utopau???

How about the probe droid that goes looking for Obi-Wan in the sink hole? It'd have to be an accessory - maybe with the Clone Medic?? That would rock!

General Grievous' personal ship that Obi-Wan flies away in.

Bail Organa hologram - perhaps as a ship accessory with Grievous' ship???

Yoda and Escape Pod ship - deluxe figure.

The Tantive IV - 5 feet long - like I made my custom one ;)

I think we'll stop there for a second to give people time to comment.

WesleySr
05-24-2005, 04:16 PM
If they would release the holo jedi (I'm also hoping for a holo Aayla and a holo Cody), make them articulated enough so that I CAN sit them, if I want....I'm afraid if we ask for a seated version....that's what we'll get....

I will agree with you, the holo version have to be articulated. Although, with articulated holo figures, you do see the joints though figure.

Droid
05-24-2005, 04:53 PM
This thread kind of broke down on a scene by scene basis, so I would like the following from Revenge of the Sith, many of which have been mentioned:

1. Bigger Grievous
2. Padme with buns
3. Padme in the birthing room
4. Padme from the funeral
5. Anakin in relaxed Jedi robes
6. Dooku with removable hands and head (I don't think you're supposed to
pull the one that is already out apart)
7. Mace in robes with removable hand
8. Holographic Ki-Ad-Mundi
9. Pablo Jill that can sit at Jedi Council
10. Palpatine from the announcing of the formation of Empire scene, hood up
11. Utapaun fuel guys
12. Fatter Polis Massan
13. Medical droid from Polis Massan "she's lost the will to live"
14. Midwife droid
15. Baby Luke
16. Baby Leia
17. Owen
18. Beru
19. Eopie
20. Episode III Obiwan with hood up
21. Yoda and Chewbacca two pack so Yoda can get on Chewie's back
22. Commander Cody
23. Queen of Alderaan
24. 2-1B
25. F-X7 droid from birth of Vader
26. Possibly those guys floating on the lave lake on Mustafar
27. Grievous with removable hands
28. Yoda without his cloak
29. Human younglings
30. Troops that went with Anakin to kill the Jedi
31. Anakin with hood up in robes assuming that Mustafar Anakin won't work
32. Elderly Sio Bibble
33. An Episode III Jar Jar
34. Lucas at the opera
35. Padme's dad
36. Padme's mom
37. Padme's sister
38. Padme's first niece
39. Padme's second niece
40. Queen of Naboo
41. Creatures pulling the casket
42. Po Nudo
43. Quarren Separatist
44. Biker Scout guy from Kaskykk not in permanent pose from vehicle
45. Kit Fisto in Jedi robes
46. Yoda and Clone two pack with hole through Clone's chest for Yoda's
sword

I don't really need all of these. But I'd buy them.

I'd buy a lot of figures, but I'd be fairly content with the figures they've made of ALL three prequels if they'd make a baby Luke, baby Leia, Queen of Alderaan, Owen, Beru, and Cliegg.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-24-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't think anybody's mentioned it yet, but any of the new Grievouses should have the grappling hook that came from his wrist, just as a little added bonus.

Dark Helmet
05-24-2005, 07:16 PM
You've got to add the droid who delivered the twins and the twins as a deluxe. And how about a Mace Windu without his head!!! I loved that scene..even though I felt shocked and surprised but I did not like Mace's character.

pegger
05-24-2005, 07:26 PM
I'd be happy with a decent Mace...just like the other Jedi they released...no gimmicks, no action features...just a good, well articulated Mace...with a normal face....

Tycho
05-24-2005, 10:25 PM
OK. I'm going to try and compile a complete list of FIGURES (non-Deluxe) ONLY.

Then we'll count what we've got:

Anakin Jedi Fighter Pilot
Security Battle Droids
Pilot Battle Droids
Niemoidian ship Captain (Invisible Hand)
Dooku with removeable head and hands
Coruscant Fireship Pilot
Bail Organa in Senator's robes
Padme in Senator's robes with hair in buns
Female shaped protocal droid in landing bay BTY-10
Jar Jar
Senator Fang Zar
General Grievous - larger size
Nute
Rune Haako
Lott Dodd
Shu Mai
Passal Argente
Tikkes (Quarren)
Po Nudo (Aqualish)
Wat Tambor
Poggle the Lesser
Geonosian aide
San Hill
Padme Nightgown light blue with white beeds (pregnant)
Anakin shirtless with Jedi over-robe, prosthetic arm, (and smile)
Anakin in regular Jedi robes not pre-posed
Plo Koon hologram - a softgoods hologram with chair?
Ki-Adi Mundi hologram - sitting, ditto on the softgoods question
Obi-Wan Kenobi softgoods, with Jedi Council chair
Anakin Skywalker - soft goods, Jedi Council chair, etc.
Pablo Jill - softgoods, Jedi Council chair
Sly Moore - softgoods (Opera)
Coleman Trebor-type alien in Palpatine's opera box
George Lucas as Baron Papanoida
Twi'lek chick from the Opera
Blue Gen. Grievous' Body Guard (Magna Droid)
Darth Sidious Hologram
Clone Commander Gree (Yoda's Kashyyyk group wears green)
Medic Clone (orange Utopau)
Commander Cody (orange Clone Comdr.)
Cody's Clone Trooper (orange infantry)
blue R2 droid with white dome
Lampa Fay - aide to Tion Meddon
Utai - little creatures that fuel Obi-Wan's fighter
Hologram Aayla Secura
Hologram Cmdr. Cody
Star Destroyer Hanger Bay Technician
Jedi Killer Clone (blue) that storms the temple
Snow-Clones (Mygeeto, red and white, serve under Baccera & Ki-Adi Mundi)
Commander Bly (Aayla's Clone Cmdr in yellow)
Bly's Clone Trooper (yellow infantry)
Bariss Offee - cut scene, but useful for AOTC's scenes in Palpatine's office
BARC Speeder pilot from Stass Allie's death scene
human younglings
Bail Organa airspeeder pilot outfit
Jeremy Bulloch as Tantive IV pilot - his name is not supposed to be Colton
Polis Masan - fat one
21-B droid (Vader's birth)
FX-6 droid (Vader's birth)
Padme's medical droid
Padme's baby delivery droid with Luke & Leia
Padme's Father
Padme's Mother
Padme's sister, Sola
Padme's nieces 2-pack
E3 Queen of Naboo
Sio Bibble
Boss Nass
Imperial Officer green/grey uniform - generic
Bail Organa's wife (Queen of Alderaan) with Leia
Aunt Beru with Luke
Uncle Owen

I think that is it.

I took out stuff that could be Deluxe Figures and Beast / Vehicle Pack-ins and listed them below. Check these lists before you ask to add to the final figure list.

DELUXE FIGURES:

Deluxe Palpatine wrist-locked to his chair (or obeservation deck playset?)
Deluxe Grievous with Invisible Hand Escape Pod
Terradactyl beast from Utopau
Deluxe Grievous with Holo Sidious and holotable
Deluxe Binary Loadlifter
Yoda with escape pod
Large lava miner on Mustafar repulsar platform, with smaller droid
Padme on medical girney
Crispy Anakin in medical capsule
Padme in funeral coffin

SMALL VEHICLES / BEASTS

BARC Speeder with correct pilot
Deluxe Lava Fleas with riders
Fallucia blue slug with Clone Trooper Rider
Eopie with Obi-Wan and Luke
Anakin's airspeeder
Bail Organa's airspeeder
Clone Trooper's swamp speeder

MID-SIZE ASSAULT VEHICLES

AT-PT - 2 legged walker from Fallucia
V-wing Fighter
General Grievous' ship with Hologram Bail Organa
Padme's star yacht
Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter
Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
Obi-Wan's 2nd Jedi Starfighter with Hyperspace Engine Ring

LARGE VEHCILES ($30 or higher)

Commerce Guild Separatist Droid Gunship
AT-TE
Turbo Tank

OK Guys. There's the list - with surely some errors or omissions. Help me correct anything and then we'll start a new thread and VOTE on our most-wanted from these!

There are 72 basic figures suggested! Wow!

Veers
05-24-2005, 10:56 PM
I say make a Tantive IV playset complete with Rebel Fleet Troopers and Captain Antilles.

Tycho
05-25-2005, 02:02 AM
OK - now we'll have an official voting thread going on.

I'm going to take our list of 72 and have folks designate their Top 20.

Then we'll total it all up.

The thread will be in the ROTS Toys Forum.

WesleySr
05-25-2005, 07:12 AM
I don't think anybody's mentioned it yet, but any of the new Grievouses should have the grappling hook that came from his wrist, just as a little added bonus.

Good idea. Now if we can just get a good non-gimmick, 4 handed (2 removable), cloth cape General Grievous.

pegger
05-25-2005, 07:29 AM
Tycho,

Do you want these ranked, or just our top 20 picks?

WesleySr
05-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Tycho,

Do you want these ranked, or just our top 20 picks?

He wants them ranked. Here is a link to the thread to post your top 20 list in:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=28544

Droid
05-25-2005, 09:40 AM
I still think you should have:

Mace in robes with removable hand
Palpatine with hood up in red annoucing the Empire
Obiwan with hood up
Yoda and Chewbacca two pack so Yoda can sit on Chewie's back
Grievous with removable hand
Yoda without his cloak
Anakin with hood up like when storming the temple
the creature pulling Padme's casket
Biker Scout from Kashykk not preposed
Kit Fist in Jedi robes
Yoda and Clone two pack with hole for Yoda's sword

A senate pod (with Yoda and Palpatine?)

Tycho
05-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Droid, I noticed you added those into your Top 20 (some of them). That's fine. I'll count them :)

If others are thinking of the same figures as you, they'll write them in.

I'm wondering if the Mustafar Anakin (which has a normal head and raised hood up) can't be used for your Anakin you want so bad?

That's what I'm planning to do for my scenes.

You get:

Cloak - hood up.
Anakin head - normal
Anakin head - burned
body - burned
body - normal, or it's part of the cloak you put over the burned body
2 arms normal
1 droid arm burned
1 arm with burned stump
2 legs burned and cut off at the knees or thereabouts (attached to body)
2 lower legs you can add on to make him look normal

I think the figure looks pretty articulate. I guess we'll know shortly.

While you're right, it's not a non-gimmick figure (the gimmick being the pull apart battle damage), it does serve it's purpose.

I plan to buy 3 Mustafar Anakins and NOT use 1 of them as a normal Anakin.

The hood-up cloaks are going onto the "Dark Side" Anakin (#28) that we already have.

I'm going to use my 3 Mustafar Anakins for

1) "You were the chosen one!" scene by the lava
2) Darth Sidious rescuing Anakin on Mustafar
3)-on the Operating Table replacing the Vader that comes with the Deluxe

So I will have 3 extra cloaks with the hoods up.