PDA

View Full Version : What Unleashed from Revenge of the Sith do you want next?

Tycho
05-23-2005, 01:59 PM
ROTS Unleashed:

General Grievous
Obi-Wan - from The Duel
Anakin - from The Duel

Yoda vs. Darth Sidious - can't wait for this one btw!

Recommendations:

R2D2 vs Super Battle Droids on fire!
Count Dooku airborne strike
Grievous' Body Guard
Commander Cody rappeling down to Utopau
Boga with Obi-Wan!
Mace Windu vs. Palpatine w. Lightning (or 2 that can be joined - like The Duel)
Chewbacca leaping off Corporate Alliance Tank Droid over water
Ki-Adi Mundi leading the charge just moments before Code 66
Commander Baccera (snow-clone) during Code 66!
Burned Anakin, eyes wide with fear as the Vader helmet is being lowered onto him
Vader ripping apart the medical table coming off into "NNNOOOOoooooooO!"

These are my Top 11 or so! I'd totally dig on all of them.

Slicker
05-23-2005, 05:57 PM
I would definitely love a Manga Droid I actually thought those things rocked. The Anakin with the helmet lowering would be awesome.

I would want:
1. Unleashed Destroyer (either TPM, AOTC, or ROTS)
2. Unleashed Palpy (in red with lightning and jacked up face)
3. Unleashed Yoda (with saber stuck in clone)
4. Unleashed Ki-Adi Mundi
5. Unleashed Youngling (the one that kills the clones in front of Bail)

Thats all for now but I'll think of more at work.

sith_killer_99
05-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Padme' in child birth. :crazed:

Zett Jukassa Unleashed (the kid played by Jett Lucas)
Clone Trooper Uleashed (any)
Mace (no primal scream)

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2005, 09:09 PM
I have always liked Sassae Tinn and Plo Koon. Would be nice to have Unleashed figs of them.

Also an Unleashed Battle droid might be cool, with plenty of battle damage and wear on it.

Palpatine in the chair (from the beginning duel on the Invisible Hand) might be nice. Have it sitting in the chair with the interested look he had as Anakin took on Dooku and then overwhelmed him.

And why not a Shaak Ti? Shes a very cool jedi, and from what I saw of her on the Clone Wars cartoon series, shes quite the talented fighter.

Kidhuman
05-24-2005, 12:19 AM
I would want G. Lu's kid, he was cool taking out 4-5 clones.

megaprime33
05-24-2005, 06:25 AM
I would like Palp with black cloak and lightsaber, Ki Adi Mundi with lightsaber attack, Extra Crispy Anakin, and a Mace Windu of some kind that was better than the first one.

Anakins_Shadow
05-24-2005, 01:48 PM
I would want G. Lu's kid, he was cool taking out 4-5 clones.

I would NOT want that to be made in the least, i think its bad enough he is gettin his own figure and is in the film yet Mon Mothma isnt even IN the flick and Antilles doesnt say a thing (one SHORT line), nor Tarkin!

Crispy Anakin seems to be a great idea, but i doubt Hasbro would put out such a thing due to the fact that i saw parents covering thier childrens eyes when the scene came up, doubt they would want that on shelves where kids can see them.

And Tycho i bet ur right on the connectable bases Yoda and Mace, seems as if the Ani Vs Obi was a big success, as u want the other if u buy one.

OC47150
05-25-2005, 01:47 PM
I like Tycho's idea of commanders' Cody and Commander. Something different.

Bossk77
05-25-2005, 10:33 PM
I would like to see:
Vader destroying the operating table with the force.
Anakin limb decapitation/ krispy base for obi
Cody
Windu over Sidious reflecting force lightning back in sids face distorting it. #1 choice.
OR. an unreleased footage shot of the death of Yaddle.

BUT I WANT AN UNLEASHED OF THE JABBA DOOR KNOCKER DROID MORE THAN ANYTHING FROM EPISODE 6!!!!!!!!!

Hellboy
05-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Any Unleashed Clone Trooper would be sweet as long as his rifle doesn't sag this time around. My top 3 choices would be:

1. Clone Snow Trooper
2. Commander Gree
3. Commander Cody

Anakins_Shadow
05-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Any Unleashed Clone Trooper would be sweet as long as his rifle doesn't sag this time around. My top 3 choices would be:

1. Clone Snow Trooper
2. Commander Gree
3. Commander Cody

One step BETTER for those HEll boy would be if they had Connectable bases lol

Have ur UL Commander and a Soldier connect to his base? SWEEET

Turbowars
05-27-2005, 04:06 PM
Just one, Shock Trooper. A few variants would be cool too.

Darth Kev
06-17-2005, 02:45 PM
Definitely Ki-Adi. However, I think (someone above's idea) the Yoda standing on the falling clone's chest pulling out his lightsaber would be really cool.

Also a young Aunt Beru holding the baby Luke and a young Uncle Owen (with leg up on sand hill). Their bases would connect. Maybe a little twin sunset background to go with it also?

DarkArtist
06-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Commander Cody with a Holo Sidious for Order 66
Obi Wan posed to face General Grievous
Maybe a two pack or a smaller scale version of the exploding greivious obi shooting with the blaster set.
another two pack smaller scale idea, Anakin choking Padme, perhaps padme can be floating in the air
destroyer and R2 two pack, perhaps with sound
commander neyo on barc speeder
stassie ali getting blown up on speeder bike
imperial biker scout on speeder bike with maybe a future Luke and leia set either on the same bike or two seperate ones
Luke skywalker hanging on the contol vane of the gantry, it be be a great complement to the already existing vader on gantry walkway, perhaps the dialogue can be incorporated into the base.
Leia blasting stormtroopers in the Death Star Detention Center

those are just some of the ones I would like to see
:) :) :)

Bossk77
06-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Definitely Ki-Adi. However, I think (someone above's idea) the Yoda standing on the falling clone's chest pulling out his lightsaber would be really cool.

Also a young Aunt Beru holding the baby Luke and a young Uncle Owen (with leg up on sand hill). Their bases would connect. Maybe a little twin sunset background to go with it also?

The beru and Owen wont work. No action involved or intensity.. that is the point of the line. The only thing potentally intense about the Owen Buru and kids idea is Luke and Leia's diapers.

CaptainSolo1138
07-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Aayla gettin' owned.

Ha, she's dead.....

jedi master sal
07-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Just one, Shock Trooper. A few variants would be cool too.

Well you got your wish. Too bad it's a reissue with just a new base and obvious new paint job. Other than the helmet the character itself is the exact same as the AOTC clone we got just last year.

(I'm still getting it of course. I'm a sucker for Army builders)

OC47150
07-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Too bad it's a reissue with just a new base and obvious new paint job. Other than the helmet the character itself is the exact same as the AOTC clone we got just last year.

Too bad they're all reissues. I'll still get the Han and shock trooper. Didn't get Chewie the first time. Still not crazy about the new one, either.

Jayspawn
07-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Theres some great ideas here! Some of my wants have been listed several times over. But then I have a few too....

Anakin w/ hood up (Jedi Temple Assult)
Clone Trooper (Anakin's Blue 501st Trooper)
Commander Cody (with removable helmet!)
Ki-Adi Mundi (on Mygeeto)
Palpatine (red outfit, moment before he attacks the Jedi)

TheDarthVader
07-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Anakin on Mustafar with cloak
Any Vader
Palpatine vs Mace
Royal Guard (red) in action

B.
TDV

Tycho
07-06-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm disappointed in Hasbro's new offerings, but happy that I might find somethings to skip, thereby saving money.

figrin bran
07-06-2005, 04:25 PM
unexpected this is...and unfortunate...

(from rebelscum)

Unleashed
The three Unleased figures that debuted yesterday will be the final three figures in the line as we know it. The 7" scale will be phased out after 4 successful years. However, the line WILL continue in a different format. Plans call for a new line of 2" figures sold together in a 4-pack set. No word yet on which characters will be included, but it sounds like there will be room for many more characters to get unleashed in this format.

they really don't have a clue, they really don't :(

Tycho
07-06-2005, 04:51 PM
No Qui-Gon.

No Lando.

All Hell!

:frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :frus: :mad: :cry:

Hellboy
07-06-2005, 05:16 PM
It figures. :mad:

Tactics like this are exactly why I have been buying less and less of Hasbro's offerings. They killed the 12" line with sloppy distribution, poor character choices and inconsistant quality. Now they're giving up on one of their most successful lines outside of the basic assortment of figures. :confused:

I have no idea what this company is thinking anymore. All they'd really need to do is check the secondary marketplace to see how popular this line has become in just the past year. The prices on some of the more popular figures are simply insane. $60-$70 for Yoda and Boba Fett, $50 for Darth Maul, $40 for the recently released Stormtrooper. I could go on and on and those prices seem to be the same whether they're loose or carded. What are these guys, brain dead?

Oh and who the hell wants lame 2" figures. We already have the Galactic Heroes line. I find it hard to picture 2 inches of anything being UNLEASHED. :rolleyes:

figrin bran
07-06-2005, 06:05 PM
It figures. :mad:

Oh and who the hell wants lame 2" figures. We already have the Galactic Heroes line. I find it hard to picture 2 inches of anything being UNLEASHED. :rolleyes:

don't forget there's also attacktix and the gaming miniatures as far as smaller scale figures are concerned. maybe they looked at all the pegwarming bossks, aaylas, tuskens. maybe they don't want to manufacture higher price point items like vehicles, playsets, 12" figures.
whatever the case may be, i'm boycotting these 2" "unleashed" figures unless they turn out to be of the same quality of gentle giant's bust ups. but of course that's not going to happen.

now i really need to find an IG 88 before the prices go up too high.

Hellboy
07-06-2005, 07:11 PM
don't forget there's also attacktix and the gaming miniatures as far as smaller scale figures are concerned.

Exactly. You could even throw the Kubrick and Lego figures into that mix. There seems to be a serious lack of creative ideas over at Hasbro. :stupid:

As far as this new wave of Unleashed is concerned you can tell they put as little effort as possible into these. The Clone Trooper is simply a repaint with a shorter rifle and lava base. Han Stormtrooper is the same mold as the regular Stormie with a new head and base and the Wookie Warrior looks as if it uses the Chewbacca mold only with different arms (possibly reversed.) With offerings like these maybe Hasbro should throw in the towel. :p