PDA

View Full Version : Home Checklist FREE xcell

Snoop269
01-10-2002, 06:19 PM
I have began to creat a home checklist that has estimated values of all variations of cards. I am wondering if anyone else has created one, and if so could they share it with the rest of us? I know mine is not perfect, but it is a start. I am a variation hunter and enjoy hunting down carded variations, so I am sure that there are some variations out there that I do not have on my list. I think that having a checklist on your own cpu is just easier than having to put one online. Any questions or comments would be greatly appreciated thanks, and if anyone wants a copy of my checklist e-mail me at snoop269@aol.com and put checklist in the subject line. I will e-mail back a copy, it is in excel format so you will need that. thanks,
Adam

PloKoon2385
01-10-2002, 06:26 PM
So........how much would a Tatooine Maul with Black vest be worth? i bought one at TRU by accident for 1.97. i just wanted to get any Tatooine Maul to hang up and luckily picked up a black vest one. I didnt even look at it until about three days after I bought it.:D