PDA

View Full Version : Ewok Jedi...?

mrhat
05-25-2005, 01:50 AM
A friend of mine gave me a call today, and wanted to know if there were any Wookie or Ewok Jedi. I was almost certian there were Wookie Jedi, but I was stumped on the Ewon one. So does anyone know if there are any Ewok Jedi recorded anywhere within the realm of Star Wars (movies, comics, books, etc..) Please LMK!

El Chuxter
05-25-2005, 01:05 PM
Lowbacca (Chewie's nephew) becomes a Jedi, and there have been other Wookiee Jedi throughout history.

No Ewok Jedi yet, but given their strong affinity with the Force, it wouldn't surprise me.

InsaneJediGirl
05-26-2005, 12:37 AM
Then I would know the world was coming to an end lol

QLD
05-28-2005, 03:40 AM
Knowing Lucas these days, I am surprised we didn't see many Jedi ewoks.

JimJamBonds
05-29-2005, 02:24 PM
What about Gungan Jedi?

Jim Jam

Bossk77
05-30-2005, 01:19 AM
What about Gungan Jedi?

Jim Jam

Even more Blasphamy!:speech:

JimJamBonds
05-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Even more Blasphamy!:speech:

LOL, yeah I think everybody knew that was coming! :D

2-1B
05-30-2005, 01:41 PM
"Is Jar Jar Binks gonna have to Force choke a b**** ?"

--Chappelle's Show special edition featuring Jar Jar in place of Wayne Brady.

Bossk77
05-30-2005, 01:48 PM
"Is Jar Jar Binks gonna have to Force choke a b**** ?"

--Chappelle's Show special edition featuring Jar Jar in place of Wayne Brady.

Actually Jar Jar with force lightning would be quite fearsome... He would lull you into a false sense of secureity by shocking himself a few times before gaining control (or getting lucky) and lighting you up! Messa Bombad!!!!! Bow before Darth Binks.:eek:

JimJamBonds
05-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Actually Jar Jar with force lightning would be quite fearsome... He would lull you into a false sense of secureity by shocking himself a few times before gaining control (or getting lucky) and lighting you up! Messa Bombad!!!!! Bow before Darth Binks.:eek:

Thanks for the idea Bossk I think its time I finally start my new life as a writer!:crazed:

Bossk77
05-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the idea Bossk I think its time I finally start my new life as a writer!:crazed:

Hey, with a title like "The Passion of the Binks" you know your gonna assend to the top of the New York Times best seller list in no time.:crazed:

JimJamBonds
05-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey, with a title like "The Passion of the Binks" you know your gonna assend to the top of the New York Times best seller list in no time.:crazed:

Thanks again, now I guess I need to include you in the writing credits! Although we all know there will be a sequel "The Passion of the Binks: The Search for more money." :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

Jim Jam

Bossk77
05-31-2005, 12:43 AM
Thanks again, now I guess I need to include you in the writing credits! Although we all know there will be a sequel "The Passion of the Binks: The Search for more money." :greedy: :greedy: :greedy:

Jim Jam

It all depends on what way you want to skew it.. you could have titles such as "Gone with the Binks" "Three Binks and a Baby" (my new favoite) :) or even "Jar Jar the Barbarian" An independent toy line could sprout from that last one. Sigh.. i have to much free time. lol:crazed:

2-1B
05-31-2005, 02:37 AM
Can I change that name to "Binks the Jarjarian" ? ;)

Bossk77
05-31-2005, 07:44 PM
Can I change that name to "Binks the Jarjarian" ? ;)

As long as we keep the sequel "Jar Jar the Destroyer" i am cool with it...;)

JimJamBonds
06-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Lets not forget "My Big Fat Gungan Wedding" and "Planet of the Jar Jars" with everybody's favorite line "Get your hands off me you d**n dirty Gungan!" or even "Jar Jar: First Blood Part I" Also there is the kids angle as well "101 Jar Jars" or "Jar Jar Binks and the Seven Dwarfs"........ man this could go on forever! :D

Jim Jam who also has to much time on his hands

Bossk77
06-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Lets not forget "My Big Fat Gungan Wedding" and "Planet of the Jar Jars" with everybody's favorite line "Get your hands off me you d**n dirty Gungan!" or even "Jar Jar: First Blood Part I" Also there is the kids angle as well "101 Jar Jars" or "Jar Jar Binks and the Seven Dwarfs"........ man this could go on forever! :D

Jim Jam who also has to much time on his hands

But imagine a show hosted by Down Town Jar Jar Brown, or have Jar Jar take over for Hicks (Michael Biens) in ALIENS and be called Binks, or better yet. The Aliens could be Jar Jars. Forest Binks???? Run!!!!!! Jarforatu the fist Vampire? Binkheart? Why not have have him recite Shakespeare. "Yoirek, Alas i knew him well... Hes a was bombad!!!!" Edgar Allen Binks. Never more.... or Jar Jar Chan the drunken master.... now that has appeal. Jar Jar does Dallas? Or a great first date movie... romeo and jar jarette. A clasic. Brige over the river Binks... Heck why not the Jarfather????

Ok i am done now... (steps of soap box).....:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

JimJamBonds
06-01-2005, 01:08 AM
Bossk77 Ok i am done now... (steps of soap box).....:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Hey I'm loving this, get back up on that box! Besides who else will help with the Dances with Gungans script?!? lol

Bossk77
06-01-2005, 01:23 AM
Bossk77 Ok i am done now... (steps of soap box).....:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

Hey I'm loving this, get back up on that box! Besides who else will help with the Dances with Gungans script?!? lol

As you wish....

I figure we could have the Gungans enter with a Riverdance step.. and somehow intergrated it into a Choirsline... grinding to a never expected jar jar poll dance finale. A wolf could appear, but no ordinary wolf... it is a Nextu in wolf clothing..... Bam we move into Brahms Dracula where Jar Jar replaces Keaunu Reeves as Harker... and Jar Jar is wisked off to the Acadamy Awards to accept the award for Best actor.......... Magically he is then wisked away to replace Leo Decraprio as the dude in Titanic and becomes king of the world. :crazed:

2-1B
06-01-2005, 02:52 AM
It'll probably bomb at the Box Office but I heard Kevin Costner is making "Gunganworld" set in an era where all the land has been flooded by Gungans.

Bossk77
06-01-2005, 03:04 AM
It'll probably bomb at the Box Office but I heard Kevin Costner is making "Gunganworld" set in an era where all the land has been flooded by Gungans.

As long as they have a Little Mermaid flashback where Jar Jar seranades us with "Kiss the Girl" i am sold! I hear Binks might take the role of Johnny Depps stunt double on The new Pirates flick.:sur:

Slicker
06-05-2005, 01:42 AM
Here's a picture of an Ewok Jedi that was cut from the movie...

Or not.:p

JimJamBonds
06-05-2005, 02:21 AM
As long as they have a Little Mermaid flashback where Jar Jar seranades us with "Kiss the Girl" i am sold! I hear Binks might take the role of Johnny Depps stunt double on The new Pirates flick.:sur:

Speaking of Johnny Depp it was due to a fued that put Johnny in the lead role of the new Tim Burton flick, the orginal title? Jar Jar Binks and the Chocolate Factory lol

Jim Jam

Bossk77
06-05-2005, 04:34 PM
Speaking of Johnny Depp it was due to a fued that put Johnny in the lead role of the new Tim Burton flick, the orginal title? Jar Jar Binks and the Chocolate Factory lol

Jim Jam

First that Wicket the jedi.... that is like giving Kraimer a saber on Seinfield. awful. ;)

Wow! That explaines why they havent shown the Aliens for War of the World yet. If they give away that they are Gungans and thier leader is is Binks himself, it would explain why he turned down the Chocolate Factory Gig.:eek:

2-1B
06-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Didn't they kind of show the aliens ? I saw one through the curtains or something in that trailer. :confused:

Bossk77
06-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Didn't they kind of show the aliens ? I saw one through the curtains or something in that trailer. :confused:

I dont think i saw that one... i just saw the first few.... Beware Rambo 4: The battle for Binks is coming to a theater near you!!!!!!!!

JimJamBonds
06-06-2005, 12:24 AM
I dont think i saw that one... i just saw the first few.... Beware Rambo 4: The battle for Binks is coming to a theater near you!!!!!!!!

There is a trailer where you "kinda" see the aliens from WoW, long tenticale like arms....

The heck with Rambo 4, I'm pumped up for Rocky VI! From my understanding Rocky becomes a trainer and takes Jar Jar as his pupil!

Jim Jam

2-1B
06-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Not the tentacles Jim Jam, I know what you mean but that's a different scene. You can see that wanker's big head through the curtains as it lurches past the window. lol

JimJamBonds
06-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Not the tentacles Jim Jam, I know what you mean but that's a different scene. You can see that wanker's big head through the curtains as it lurches past the window. lol

Thats right Caesar....all I know is if Tom Cruise wants to dispatch those bad boys he better use Darth Sids patented swooping uppercut. NOBODY CAN STOP IT!!!!!:crazed:

Jim Jam

2-1B
06-06-2005, 02:39 AM
Exactly, the seizure induced lightsaber thrust will bring all those space invaders to their knees ! (or whatever the alien equivalent of "knees" are ? )

CaptainSolo1138
06-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Here's a picture of an Ewok Jedi that was cut from the movie...

Oh, hell no! That's freakin' hilarious!! Did you find that or make it?

Slicker
06-06-2005, 08:07 PM
I used my awesome Internet skills to get that. You just don't know how to surf like me.:p

Bossk77
06-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Exactly, the seizure induced lightsaber thrust will bring all those space invaders to their knees ! (or whatever the alien equivalent of "knees" are ? )

But... If the aliens fall prey to epaleptic seizures, they might fall under Goverment protection, and be hauled off on a short bus to recieve treatment, rather than be exterminated. Also as bi-product of Reaganomics the "trickle-down" program may fail causing a cease in funding for Tom's weapon arsenal. ... which = out with the small pox balankets.:eek:

JimJamBonds
06-07-2005, 12:48 AM
Well what about this guy?

http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/fanart/vampyrus/gunganjedi_2.jpg

Or this guy??

http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/verycheesyfeet/gungan02.jpg

Jim Jam :D

Bossk77
06-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Well what about this guy?

http://gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/fanart/vampyrus/gunganjedi_2.jpg

Or this guy??

http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/verycheesyfeet/gungan02.jpg

Jim Jam :D

You just blew the awful idea meter off the wall. What is next Jedi mouse droids?

2-1B
06-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Tarpals might have made a good Jedi. Would be very talented at getting others out of "doodoo." lol

Bossk77
06-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Tarpals might have made a good Jedi. Would be very talented at getting others out of "doodoo." lol

Still a Gungan with a saber is a bad idea....

VaderhitsJarjar
06-12-2005, 12:11 AM
The real reason Vader cried "nooooooooooooooooooo."

:cry: