PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody spot Anthony Daniels?

JimJamBonds
05-26-2005, 04:29 PM
I remember seeing a pic of him wearing what looked like a marching band uniform and I want to say that he was to be in the Opera part? Not that it would really bother me if his part ended up on the (digital) cutting room floor. ;)

Jim Jam

DarthAngel
05-26-2005, 04:48 PM
If you watch closely during the opening of the opera scene, Anakin comes running up the stairs, as the camera follows him up the stairs, in the lower right hand corner, you will see Tony Daniels walking with his marching band hat talking to some woman. Its another one of those blink and you'll miss it thing, like Luminara on Kashykk and uncle George talking to his daughter outside Palpatine's opera box.

JimJamBonds
05-26-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks DarthAngel, I can understand how I didn't see Daniels since I'm generally distracted by other 'characters' at that point in the film ;)

Jim Jam

2-1B
05-27-2005, 01:49 AM
What Jim Jam, like that lady in the white dress with the big honkers ? Me too.

Nice spot on Slammin' Tony Daniels, I'll watch for him when I see it this weekend ! Thanks.

JediTricks
05-27-2005, 04:33 AM
Watch that stuff please, all-ages site you know.

(She does also appear on the Tantive IV near the end of the film though.)

SW.com put up a really horrible picture of Anthony Daniels in that cameo in their Easter Eggs story today, here it is on page 2 of the story, first one on the page: http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/indexp2.html

2-1B
05-28-2005, 05:26 AM
No JT, I didn't mean it THAT way :eek: , didn't you see that gal walking around with these beauties (http://www.californiagameandfish.com/hunting/ducks-geese-hunting/ca_aa120703a/) ? lol

2-1B
05-29-2005, 02:06 AM
JT, that is a different woman on Tantive 4. The lady at the Opera is a Twilek while the lady on the Tantive has long hair. :)

2-1B
06-14-2005, 01:49 PM
Saw it for the 11th time this past weekend and I STILL haven't spotted him. :(

Jim Jam got irritated with me, "ahhh, he's right there! :rolleyes: " but alas, my gaze was averted by that same lady . . . AGAIN. :(

Slicker
06-14-2005, 06:09 PM
What Jim Jam, like that lady in the white dress with the big honkers ? Me too.Ahhhh, nothing like being blunt Caesar.

As for Tony I spotted him on my last viewing after seeing the picture from SW.com. He's a heck of a lot tougher to find than uncle Georgie. I don't know how you could possible miss his tubby ***** along with his tons of fun daughter.

JimJamBonds
06-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Saw it for the 11th time this past weekend and I STILL haven't spotted him. :(

Jim Jam got irritated with me, "ahhh, he's right there! :rolleyes: " but alas, my gaze was averted by that same lady . . . AGAIN. :(

Well spotting that Twilek lass is the first step, after you have done that look about 5-6 steps further down. A.D. is with 1-2 others walking up the steps. Anakin rushes by him and then passes your special lady friend ;) then Uncle George and his daughter. Next time I'll bring a laser pointer. lol

Jim Jam