PDA

View Full Version : SW.COM: ROTS Easter Egg Guide!!

Beast
05-27-2005, 03:05 AM
Some pretty cool Easter Eggs featured in this three page list of just some of the Easter Eggs featured in Revenge of the Sith. Follow the Link for page one. :)

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

megaprime33
05-27-2005, 06:58 AM
Are these the only easter eggs?? If so I'm trying to figure out if it's good or bad that I knew all of them where in there from watching the movie once.

Grif
05-27-2005, 01:31 PM
JarJarBinks said this was just some of the Easter Eggs in ROTS. This is a Star Wars movie so I'm sure there are countless others we will be discovering for the next few years. Thanks for the link JJB.

JediTricks
05-27-2005, 09:49 PM
The article makes it clear that it only scratches the surface. I don't think we've discovered all the easter eggs in TPM or AOTC yet so I doubt we'll get a definitive answer on all that little background stuff any time soon. Heck, the 1138 answer in AOTC isn't even viewable to the naked eye.

Rocketboy
05-27-2005, 09:58 PM
So, did anyone see any more?

I think I did, but it went by pretty fast, so correct me if I'm wrong.

There is a scene (I forget when exactly) in Sith where Palpy is looking at a red hologram screen and on that screen is the same simplified 2 square TIE fighter shaped thing that is on Han's gunner station screen in A New Hope (as they escape the Death Star fighting the TIE fighters).

Exhaust Port
05-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Awesome link, thanks.

darko666
05-27-2005, 10:33 PM
thanks for posting the link. i will be sure to look for these easter eggs in the movie.

tagmac
05-28-2005, 12:57 AM
So, did anyone see any more?

I think I did, but it went by pretty fast, so correct me if I'm wrong.

There is a scene (I forget when exactly) in Sith where Palpy is looking at a red hologram screen and on that screen is the same simplified 2 square TIE fighter shaped thing that is on Han's gunner station screen in A New Hope (as they escape the Death Star fighting the TIE fighters).

Actually, there is a far bigger easter egg in this scene, which occurs just before Anakin walks into Palpatine's chambers (when he draws his saber on him). I noticed it tonight, my third viewing of the movie. As Palpatine stands up to shut down the hologram, there appears to be a planet on the right side of the hologram..only that's not a planet. As the holo shuts down, I distinctly saw a smaller circle on the top hemisphere, which means only one thing - Palpatine was studying a hologram of the Death Star plans!!!!

Sentinel18725
05-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Here's a couple that I think I found:

1. Audio Egg: After Anakin kills Count Dooku, Palpatine mentions the sandpeople, you then hear the famed Sandpeople sound!

2. Not sure on this one: When Yoda takes off in the escape pod and the light comes over Chewbacca and Tarful, is that a tip o' the helmet to E.T.? This shot seemed vaguely familiar but I could not place it.

Any others?

tagmac
05-30-2005, 01:57 PM
Another audio egg, one I haven't seen mentioned, but is actually from the trailer.

That sound we hear after the shot of Vader on the bridge IS a heartbeat - Padme's! When they first show her on the table on Polis Massa, if you listen closely you can not only hear the sound, but see a graphic of a beating heart on the life monitors above her body (left side of the monitors).