PDA

View Full Version : Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard,Acklay and the Nexu!!!

GNT
01-10-2002, 11:11 PM
We've seen (mostly) everything in toy form from the Catalog that was posted awhile ago except for the Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard,Acklay and the Nexu.

When are we going to see those? Everything else has leaked out but them? Where are they?

Thoughts?

bigbarada
01-10-2002, 11:16 PM
I wonder if the Royal Guard will be the first Star Wars figure with zero points of articulation? If Hasbro doesn't use a cloth cape then I don't see how they can do this figure justice.

GNT
01-10-2002, 11:46 PM
Here is a picture of them from the catalog in case anyone doen't know what they look like :)

INDIANA
01-11-2002, 07:52 AM
As you probably know by now, I am a complete skeptic about this stuff and I believe NOTHING is "LEAKED" out.

HASBLO and LFL will show us WHAT they want us to see WHEN they want us to see it.

evenflow
01-11-2002, 08:29 AM
We still havn't seen Dooku either.

Jargo
01-11-2002, 10:32 AM
I was going to mention all the rumoured figures we've heard about which are probably quite accurately reported considering half of them are already confirmed by the pictures of figures or LFL's medieval attitude toward any material pertaining to the film getting onto websites other than the spoiler toilet of starwars.com.

Anyway, we still haven't seen Dexter Jettster or Bail Organa, Orn Free Taa, C-3PO or the clonetrooper. Yoda or Nute gunray, Poggle the lesser, Taun We..........

So many nice things. Just show us the shiny stuff so we can drool and get over the bad legs on the new basic figures. Show us the Coruscant hotrod and Zam Wessels speeder, the republic gunship/carry case. Show me the toys or I'll squeal like a stuck pig!:crazed:

Actually, if the basic figures come with such large accessories, then what the flipping heck will the deluxe figures come with - a ship?!!! :stupid:

GNT
01-18-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
We still havn't seen Dooku either.

We've now seen the deluxe Dooku and we have seen a loose shot of the new acklay beast which can be found here (http://starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/01/news20020118.html)

GNT
02-02-2002, 11:29 PM
We've seen the Acklay but still no pictures of the
Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard and the Nexu! :mad: Where are they?

JonoFett
02-03-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by GNT
We've seen the Acklay but still no pictures of the
Nikto Jedi,Imperial Guard and the Nexu! :mad: Where are they? Patience, my friend, in time they will seek you out. :D

Jargo
02-03-2002, 10:58 AM
It's amazing how in such a short space of time my opinion changed so radically. oh well, the new stuff is disappointing. At least there's hope for the rest of them though. So far the core characters are the ones that are really bad and they're collection 1 mostly. collection 2 doesn't seem half as bad.

So what's still to see? I'm hypothesising here so don't take this as fact, okay? :)

Obi-Wan kenobi with force flipping base
Count Dooku with force flipping base
Nexu arena creature
C-3PO with battle droid (head swap feature?)
Massif w/ droid (Obi's R4 or another batltle droid?)
Flying Geonosian
Geonosian warrior
Clonetrooper
Padme pilot
Senator Padme Amidala
Orn free Taa
Senator Segat
Chancellor palpatine
Coruscant guard
Taun We
Lama Su
Anakin (arena battle)
Luminari unduli
Nikto Jedi
Yoda
Saesee Tiin
Naboo Rep JarJar Binks
Nute Gunray
Poggle the lesser
Dexter Jettster

Republic attack gunship
Arena playset

I estimate at least six more basic figures are yet to be seen that are being released initially. Probably mostly collection 1 knowing how they love to grab the kids and rely on pester power to sell bucketloads really fast. basic assortment figures in vast quantities but plenty of variation, surefire way to get those greenbacks rollin' in. I'm not going to make a fool of myself and make a prediction about which of these I think will show up next but I'm fairly confident that some more will turn up over the next few days. Especially as a load of them turned up at the UK Toy show just recently. Alas no pictures from there......

chewie
02-03-2002, 11:28 AM
It is SO nice to be SW fan right now. Just about every new EII toy has been leaked, and yet Hasbro's very own new toy line, Transformers: Armada, hasn't seen a release of a single prototype pic. And both SW and the new TF line are due out at around the same time! :)

Seeing the myriad of stuff I've seen for SW has only got me scratching my head as to why not a single pic has leaked out of their other toy lines.

Jayspawn
02-03-2002, 11:30 AM
I'm anxious to see them. But for now I'm more worried about finding the new figures that nobody has. Bah!

JonoFett
02-03-2002, 01:01 PM
The figures that I'm looking forward to the most have to be Senate officials, Jedi Knights and those employed in the cloning facility itself. This is where the imagination can run wild. I wonder what they'll look like? They may not all be Kaminoans. Just imagine we could see the release of a Bacta tank style cloning vat complete with developing foetal clone. Lastly, I wonder if Ambu Fett, Clone Captain, has any distinguishing features? Time will tell.

JonoFett
02-03-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
It's amazing how in such a short space of time my opinion changed so radically. oh well, the new stuff is disappointing. At least there's hope for the rest of them though. So far the core characters are the ones that are really bad and they're collection 1 mostly. collection 2 doesn't seem half as bad.

So what's still to see? I'm hypothesising here so don't take this as fact, okay? :)

Obi-Wan kenobi with force flipping base
Count Dooku with force flipping base
Nexu arena creature
C-3PO with battle droid (head swap feature?)
Massif w/ droid (Obi's R4 or another batltle droid?)
Flying Geonosian
Geonosian warrior
Clonetrooper
Padme pilot
Senator Padme Amidala
Orn free Taa
Senator Segat
Chancellor palpatine
Coruscant guard
Taun We
Lama Su
Anakin (arena battle)
Luminari unduli
Nikto Jedi
Yoda
Saesee Tiin
Naboo Rep JarJar Binks
Nute Gunray
Poggle the lesser
Dexter Jettster

Republic attack gunship
Arena playset

I estimate at least six more basic figures are yet to be seen that are being released initially. Probably mostly collection 1 knowing how they love to grab the kids and rely on pester power to sell bucketloads really fast. basic assortment figures in vast quantities but plenty of variation, surefire way to get those greenbacks rollin' in. I'm not going to make a fool of myself and make a prediction about which of these I think will show up next but I'm fairly confident that some more will turn up over the next few days. Especially as a load of them turned up at the UK Toy show just recently. Alas no pictures from there...... Not to mention:
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Mas Amedda
Sly Moore
Imperial Guard
Tusken Raider with removable limbs!:D
Senator Tikkes
Rune Haako
Bail Organa
Elan Sleazebaggano
The Lars
Watto
Beru Whitesun
etc., etc.

evenflow
02-04-2002, 06:50 PM
I can't wait for a new Royal Guard. I have been waiting for along time. :D

Beast
02-04-2002, 06:55 PM
I can't wait to see the new Senator Jar Jar Binks figure. It will be one of the few E2 figures I buy more then one of. Since I have a carded Jar Jar collection. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-12-2002, 12:44 AM
Well we have finally seen pictures of them all at the New York Toy Fair

Thoughts?

rdrunr89
02-12-2002, 09:03 AM
Here is a website I found in another post somewhere on here. Has the Royal Guard in it.

http://www.tradefederation.net/pages/features/toyfair2002/album/

General Veers
02-12-2002, 02:35 PM
The Royal Guard looks really cool!:D