PDA

View Full Version : Need Master Replica's Replacement Parts?

dxdave
05-28-2005, 04:37 PM
I recently had one of my display shelves crash onto my MR Jedi Remote :eek:
The plastic "fork" that holds the remote in place on the stand broke off inside the Remote. After panicking, I sent an email to MR requesting a replacement part. It took a couple of days to get a response. When I called a rep, he told me to search on Google.com for "A.J. Collecting." After unsuccessful attempts to find that website, I gave up. Fortunately, MR responded to my email about 5 days later....They offered to replace my damaged piece free of charge after I emailed them my address and the correspondence we swapped on email.

In a related story, Gentle Giant Studios helped me earlier this year when one of my Asajj Ventress lightsabers broke off in her hand on the maquette. They sent me a replacement saber in 3 days! It's great to know that we can get support from these 2 companies!!!

"Soprano Man"

Jayspawn
05-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Glad to hear the good news dxdave! Its fortunate that us High-End Collectors are covered for the most part by the companies we collect.

BTW, welcome to the boards dxdave!

MooMooEgg
05-29-2005, 12:54 AM
MR's pretty good with replacing parts. One of the maroon buttons on my luke ESB LE popped off the metal piece it was attached to and they sent me a replacement. It took a few days for them to check to see if they had it in stock, but once they found it, i got it in about 2 days.