PDA

View Full Version : Ki-Adi-Mundi breathing in all that ash on Mygeeto?

Battle Droid
05-28-2005, 08:29 PM
It couldn't have been good for his health, if the clones hadn't of killed him the ash would've.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-28-2005, 08:42 PM
God, we think of everything on this site don't we? :rolleyes: :D

Sith Lord 0498
05-28-2005, 09:33 PM
God, we think of everything on this site don't we? :rolleyes: :D

And we can't overlook that if Padme had survived and the twins were still taken away to protect them, we would be able to discuss the serious effects of severe postpartem depression in a single mother within the Star Wars universe. Discuss!!! :crazed:

Battle Droid
05-28-2005, 09:38 PM
I doubt Padme would've allowed it.

Sith Lord 0498
05-28-2005, 10:53 PM
I doubt Padme would've allowed it.

Well actually I was just trying to be a smart*ss, but to make it a serious discussion...

I think Yoda and Obi-Wan would've taken her far beyond the Outer Rim, knowing that Vader would search the galaxy for her.

shammykenobi
05-29-2005, 09:34 AM
Ash?!?!?!? I thought that was snow.

Battle Droid
05-29-2005, 09:36 AM
Nope, from Homing Beacon #131.

Mygeeto is one of several Separatist-held planets showcased in Episode III as an example of the galaxy-wide engagements of the Clone Wars. Early creative explorations of the world had it be a Banking Clan headquarters, with space-age architecture in a cold, crystalline landscape. While some of the crystalline elements remain, the planet's environment is dominated by a cityscape, which will be seen in crumbling ruins in the film. As a result of the prolonged fighting, ash is everywhere, intermixing with the ice crystals to create a grayish, sleet-filled environ. Ki-Adi-Mundi will be seen leading clone troops on Mygeeto.

Slicker
06-03-2005, 06:40 PM
I thought it was snow too and what made me think that more strongly were the Clones that appeared to look like snowtroopers but I could be wrong. Anyone have a pic to prove me wrong?