PDA

View Full Version : My Spider-sense is tingling, Lego Spider-Man pics!

JediTricks
01-11-2002, 02:40 AM
http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=28825&domain=figures.com&dom=fig&domain_id=4

Thanks to SirSteve, who received the press release and images instead of me (thanks a lot Lego :p), I slapped the pics up on figures.com of the 2 main sets and a close-up of the Spider-Man minifig! These look really great, I cannot wait till april to own them.

It appears there is no sign of the "1375 Wrestling Scene" though, but I can live without. I am gonna make SO MANY different buildings and ledges for my Spidey to swing off of!!!

LTBasker
01-11-2002, 12:10 PM
According to Al Ovadia, Executive Vice President of Sony Pictures Consumer Products, "Spider-Man is a classic, blue-chip property that is embraced by fans around the world. And, the LEGO Company is a premiere toy manufacturer with a stellar reputation to both the consumer and the retailer. We believe it is a ideal partnership and together we will bring to market innovative and robust toy products that children will truly enjoy."

Not to mention a very big money making partnership. :rolleyes:

Looks great, I was thinking they were gonna use a modified 3PO head since it was supposed to be a cowl instead of a regular head but still looks good, the 3PO head would've probably been too small anyways.

Hmm... it'd be cool if they made a set where you could build your own buildings, not the full buildings tho, just some good sized top parts and then have it include a bunch of those ropes so you could make a giant web in the middle of the buildings. :D

JediTricks
01-12-2002, 08:07 AM
Well, the main Lego Studios set comes with 2 buildings that'd be so cool for this, and there's the bank, but really, I'll be building my own building facades for Spidey to swing to and from. And I want more webbing too!

GNT
01-14-2002, 12:38 AM
These new Spiderman Lego sets are pretty sweet,Wheres Batman Lego :p?