PDA

View Full Version : Can I nickpick?

1st Prime
06-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Sorry but I have to nickpick regarding one scene: When Darth Sidious appeared for the 1st time & this Neimoidian (forgot his name) told Sidious that his plan has failed & they can't fight the Jedi. Sidious' response was something like get this loser out of my sight. Why couldn't Sidious force choke & kill the Neimoidian instead? Sorry but I had to add my 2 cents, thanks. :nerv:

Slicker
06-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Why would he need to choke him (I think it was Rune Haako). Sidious needed the Trade Federation to fulfill his plans so if he goes and kills what I interpret to be the second in command the Federation would lose confidence in him and turn there back on him. The Federation was just Sidious pawn through the entire PT.

El Chuxter
06-01-2005, 02:25 PM
It was Daultay Dofine. He was captain of the ship, and not close to Rune or Nute in rank. So Sidious didn't want to deal with him or have to listen to his complaining. But at the same time, no one else could captain the ship. Neimoidians aren't known for their competence, y'know? ;)

JimJamBonds
06-01-2005, 02:35 PM
The Neimoidian's were so spineless his insult was enough to take care of his problem plus as was stated he and the Fed. was still needed at that point for Sids plan.

Jim Jam

CaptainSolo1138
06-01-2005, 03:35 PM
"Does Darth Sidious need to force-choke a b**ch?" :D

JimJamBonds
06-01-2005, 11:26 PM
"Does Darth Sidious need to force-choke a b**ch?" :D

Only when the Trade Federation isn't pulling enough tricks!

2-1B
06-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Damn you for beating me to it Solo . . . so I'll just go ahead and give the correct quote ;) :

"Is Darth Sidious gonna have to force choke a ***** ? " lol

CaptainSolo1138
06-02-2005, 06:43 AM
so I'll just go ahead and give the correct quote :
"Is Darth Sidious gonna have to force choke a ***** ? "
Oh, that's right. Were nitpicking. :rolleyes:

:p

2-1B
06-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Exactly ! :D

Sorry though, because I should have first asked if I could nitpick. lol lol lol lol lol