PDA

View Full Version : Evolutions Possibilities: (See list and post your ideas too!!)

jedi master sal
06-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Evolutions Possibilities:

Padme:
Padme Queen (new costume-”Napolean” style hair)
Padme Senator (new costume-black dress Padme as seen during meal scene and later with Anakin in the “conversation” scene)
Padme Mother (new costume- “Leia” hair buns!)

Imperial Officer:
ROTS officer (As seen on Venator-class Star Destroyer bridge, at end of movie
General Tagge (or a NEW Tarkin)
NEW Admiral Piett!

C-3PO
Unfinished from TPM (New sculpt)
Gray armor (New sculpt-NO take apart armor!)
Gold w/silver leg-Classic C-3PO Only change-this one has articulated knees!!!

Astromech series:
R2-B1 (TPM-blue body w/yellow dome-many had a hard time finding this one)
R5-D4 NEW sculpt!!!
R2-D2 Mega accessories or at the least jet propulsion legs!

Han Solo:
VOTC Han (Works for me) in classic vest
Bespin Han (SA)
Endor Han (SA-w/soft goods coat)

Those are just a few. Anyone else have some ideas??? And please try to make your lists with NEW figures, or at the least greatly improved sculpts.

Battle Droid
06-02-2005, 12:16 PM
All should be Super Articulated.

General Grievous:

EU: Kaleeish Warrior/General (Super Articulated, soft goods, and rifle.)
http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/comics/img/20050214_6_bg.jpg

EU: Post Shuttle Crash Grievous before the suit. (with Bacta Tank.)
http://www.starwars.com/eu/lit/comics/img/20050214_5_bg.jpg

ROTS: General Grievous (Super articulated, and soft goods.)

Viceroy Nute Gunray:

TPM: Nute Gunray (with Neimoidian Walking Chair, soft goods, and a removable hat.)

AOTC: Nute Gunray (with soft goods and a removable hat.)

ROTS: Nute Gunray (with Darth Sidious Hologram, soft goods, and a removable hat.)

Battle Droid:

TPM: Battle Droid: (with interchangle heads and torsos for Security, Pilot, and Commander Battle Droids, a rifle, and mini Nute & Rune holograms.)

AOTC: Super Battle Droid

ROTS: IG-100 MagnaGuard (soft goods, and electrostaff with electro effect.)

The Queen's of Naboo:

TPM: Queen Amidala (soft goods)

AOTC:: Queen Jamillia (soft goods)

ROTS: Queen Apailana (soft goods)

jedi master sal
06-02-2005, 01:07 PM
NICE JOB there BD! Some great suggestions!

Captain Spoon
06-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Even though It wouldn't be an exact "evolution" type pack, I would love a 3 pack of the Solo Kids. I am dying for Hasbro to make some new expanded universe figures, I am getting sick of re-hashed figures on new cards also some other possibilities could be.

Sith Apprentices

1. Darth Maul (SA with soft goods yunic and cloak) 2. Count Dooku (although the ROTS one was very nice) or Assajian Ventris (my spelling sucks hehe) 3. Darth Vader (pre-suit, yellow eyes, soft goods cloak)

Bobba Fett

1. Youth Bobba 2. They could use some artist renderings to comup with a "late teens" Bobba with less withered armor. 3. SA Bobba Fett with soft goods wookie scalps and cape

Female Jedi

1. Aayla Secura with Hilt for belt and legs that don't bend all wierd
2. Mara Jade SA with soft goods cape
3. Jedi Leia, SA

darko666
06-02-2005, 02:04 PM
this is a suggestion i stated from a similar thread:

this would be a great evolution set:

young owen & beru
middle aged owen & beru
burnt to a crisp owen & beru

jedi evoluion set(create an exclusive new jedi for this set):

padawan
knight
master

beckmen
06-02-2005, 02:29 PM
The ROTS Gunray really needs some kind of battle damage, I say.

Luke Skywalker
-Tatooine with Floppy Hat
-Dagobah Jedi Training
-Final Duel
-Accesories: Stormtrooper Belt, Blast Sheild Helmet, Jedi Training Orb, Lightsabers (2 blue, 1 green), Lightsaber Hilts (2 Anakin's, 1 custom-made Luke's), Blaster, Floppy Hat, Rifle, Jedi Training Backpack (fits Yoda)

beckmen
06-03-2005, 04:22 AM
Imperial Infantry
-Stormtrooper
-Snowtrooper
-Scoutrooper

Low-Tech Natives That Helped Changed the Galaxy (or something)
-Gungan Warrior
-Wookie Warrior
-Ewoks (2)

Galactic Leaders
-Chancellor Valorum
-Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (AOTC clothing)
-Emperor Palpatine (ROTJ)

Lando Calrisian
-Besbin Fatigues (removable cape)
-Skiff Gaurd Disguise (removable mask)
-Rebel General (removable cape)
PS: We've never gotten a "Stole Han's Clothing" version from the end of ESB, that might be a possibility instead of Skiff Gaurd...

nomad
06-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Imperial Troopers *All Super-Articulated*
ANH Storm Trooper
ESB Snow Trooper
ROTJ Scout Trooper

*DOH! How did I miss that right above me... hehe!*

Okay, I'll add some others...

Definately a Luke, but I'm wondering about an ESB X-Wing Outfit (Different than the ANH versions).
Luke Skywalker
ANH Luke w/ removable poncho
ESB Luke in Hoth X-Wing Outfit w/ lightsaber and grappling hook
ROTJ Luke Jedi w/ altering glove and gloveless hands, removable cloak and removable tunic/vest

(I don't what's better, an ESB X-Wing Luke or another Luke in fatigues...)

Obi-Wan is a tough call because in my opinion they have yet to make a good Ewan Macgregor, so I want them to make all three movie versions of him, but I think that's for another thread.

We could finally get two distinct versions of the ESB and ROTJ Boba Fett:
Boba Fett
AOTC young Boba Fett
ESB Boba Fett
ROTJ Boba Fett

How about a George Lucas
ANH Skinny goofy-looking George
ROTJ Lucas with the high almost Ducktale Hair
ROTS Current George Lucas
:D

Blackened88
06-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Imperial Pilots
TIE Pilot
AT-AT Pilot
AT-ST Pilot

Lazer Brain
06-03-2005, 03:20 PM
ok, since were dreaming out load.how about the evolution of the star ships, done in good the old fashion micromachine style:

xwing
arc gunner
naboo fighter

tie fighter
jedi fighter EIII
jedi fighter EII

star destroyer
SD EIII
SD EII

death star I
death star II
dearth star construction EII

just some ideas, speeders would be great too.
later

El Chuxter
06-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Jedi Warriors

1) Qui-Gon Jinn: SA, with soft-goods cape and poncho
2) Mace Windu: SA, soft-goods cape, both sabers, removable hand
3) Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight): soft-goods cape, 3 interchangeable hands (normal, shot, and gloved)

Old Ladies:

1) Jira
2) Jocasta Nu
3) Mon Mothma (ROTJ resculpt)

(Okay, I'm not serious about that one, though I am serious that all three of those should finally be made in 2006.)

beckmen
06-03-2005, 07:45 PM
Star Wars Fans
-Skinny teenager in Flannel (ANH)
-Overweight Guy on couch looking depressed (1984-1997)
-Overweight Balding Guy in crazy, badly-made Stormtrooper Outfit (TPM)

Tycho
06-04-2005, 04:05 AM
EU Legacy Line:

Master Tholme
Quinlan Vos
Aayla Secura

Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo

Yuuzhan Vong Warrior
Nom Anor
Supreme Overlord Shimra

Scoundrels:
Villie (Vilmah Grahrk)
Nym
Talon Karrde

Agents of the Empire:
Captain Palleon
Joruus C'Boath
Noghri

Knights of the Old Republic
Exar Kun
Ulic Qel Droma
Nomi Sunrider

Rick McCallum
Jenny Craig
Jabba the Hutt

TV Commercials:
Yoda with Pepsi
Chewie with Cingular Cell Phone
Vader with Energizer Bunny
Lando with Colt45

StarmanSkywalker
06-04-2005, 12:11 PM
Fett Generations:
Jango Fett in Casual Clothing and young Boba (based on the Clone Youth "accessory figure"
Jango Fett (SA with removeable helmet, attachable flamethrower with flame effect, two pistols, attachable crawling blades and Geonosis Jetpack)
Boba Fett (TESB version of the VOTC sculpt with a blue jumpsuit/ white gloves, balljointed legs, redone arms, real Wookie scalps, blasters and working holster and Jetpack

Obi Wan Kenobi Evolution Set:
TPM -with cloth tunika, SA, blue Lightsaber, thin cloth Jedi Robe
AOTC -with cloth tunkia, SA, blue Lightsaber, darker thin cloth Jedi Robe, alternate exchangeable rain duel head, pillar chain and handcuffs
ROTS -(Mustafar Duel), battle worn outfit, cloth tunika, SA, blue Lightsaber- and two curls of hair hanging over his forehead (painted on)

Jedi Masters Evolution Set:
Qui-Gon Jinn -with cloth tunika, thin cloth Jedi Robe, plastic poncho, Lightsaber, alternate exchangeable head (he had two hairdos in the film)
Yoda -AOTC/ ROTS with thin cloth Jedi Robe, cane, Lightsaber, balljointed legs
Mace Windu -ROTS with SA, cloth tunika, thin cloth Jedi Robe, removeable arm, Lightsaber, alternate exchangeable head (fighting expression)

Padmé Amidala Evolution Set:
TPM -Palpatine's Office (Pre-Senate) with cloth lower robe and seat, balljointed head and shoulders
or
- Naboo Battle Dress with cloth robe, SA, grappling hook and blaster pistols
AOTC -Geonosis with ripped white jumpsuit, SA, blaster, pillar chain and handcuffs
ROTS -First reunion outfit (with Leia buns) or Nightdress outfit or Fareawell /feeling Anakin's presence outfit or, thought unlikely Funeral outift with hovering coffin

Seperatists Evolution Set:
Super Battle Droid All NEW sculpt, SA
IG-100 Magna Droid (Grievous' Bodyguards) All NEW sculpt, SA, cloth cape, glowing eyes feature (as included on many Astromech Droids) and a Electro Battlestaff with removeable lightning effect
General Grievous All NEW sculpt, accurate hight, black and red cloth cape, SA, Blaster, two pairs of exchangeable arms, four Lightsabers

Luke Skywalker Evolution Set:
ROTS Baby
ANH -SA Stormtrooper Outfit with removeable helmet, blaster, handcuffs
TESB -SA Pilot suit (Hoth& Dagobah) with removeable helmet, Lightsaber, blaster, working holster, tow cable grappling hook
ROTJ -Throne Room Duel outfit with Lightsaber, removeable helmet, cloth poncho, handcuffs, Sith Lightning

Princess Leia Evolution Set:
ROTS Baby
ANH -cloth ceremonial outfit with medals, balljointed neck and shoulders
TESB -SA Hoth outfit with blaster, gasmask, Mynock
ROTJ -SA Endor Mission outfit with cloth poncho, helmet, blaster

Han Solo Evolution Set:
ANH -SA Stormtrooper Outfit with removeable helmet, blaster
TESB -SA Bespin Outfit with cloth jacket, blaster and working holster, gas mask, handcuffs
ROTJ -SA Endor version with cloth trenchcoat, blaster and working holster, detonators (from Endor Raid Han Solo)
Carbonite Block Accessory

beckmen
06-04-2005, 08:42 PM
"mutters"
cloth...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-05-2005, 01:35 PM
There's already a thread like this that I started a few weeks ago. Could a mod possibly merge them? There were some good ideas on there.

Anyway, here's some more:
Luke Skywalker
*Tatooine Farmboy - A taller version of the VOTC Luke that is in the scale of the rest of the line, but not with a cloth shirt. Includes cloth poncho, floppy hat, blaster rifle that breaks in half, lightsaber, and hilt.
*Medical Frigate - From the end of ESB. Includes interchangeable hands (normal, and open with the machine thing still on there).
*Endor Strike Team - A SA version of the Endor Luke. Includes helmet, cloth poncho, lightsaber, hilt, binders, lightning effect.

Princess Leia
*Imperial Prisoner - None of the ANH Leias have really had correct-sized buns. They've always been way too small or way too big. Includes sporting blaster, Imperial blaster.
*Medical Frigate - We don't have a Leia from the end of ESB, so slap one in here.
*Endor Strike Team - A super articulated Endor figure. Includes helmet, cloth poncho. She can share the sporting blaster with the other Leia. :D

Han Solo
*Rebel Hero - ANH Han has been nailed perfectly, but I still want one with his collar tucked in under his vest like in the medal ceremony. Includes blaster, holster, medal.
*Carbon Freezing Chamber - I'd like to see a carbonite block that can actually fit Han and still look good, and have a back to it. And Han should be able to put his hands up like he did while frozen. It would be great if they'd sculpt his face to look like it did when he said "I know." Includes carbonite block, interchangeable hands (normal and "frozen pose"), handcuffs, arm cuffs.
*Endor Strike Team - They can just use the VOTC Han body, repaint his legs brown, and give him an older-looking head. Includes trenchcoat, charges.

jedi master sal
06-07-2005, 04:28 PM
There's already a thread like this that I started a few weeks ago. Could a mod possibly merge them? There were some good ideas on there.

Just give me the link and I'll merge them if appropriate.

None of the ANH Leias have really had correct-sized buns. They've always been way too small or way too big.

HA HA!!! :) Okay, I don't know if that was intentional or not, but heh heh, Leia's buns...
Okay so you were probably talking about her hair, but that's NOT what I was ~~~thinking~~~ ha Ha HA!

nomad
06-09-2005, 12:15 AM
HA HA!!! Okay, I don't know if that was intentional or not, but heh heh, Leia's buns...

LOL! Wow, I didn't even think of the hair until you said that... LOL!

May the force be with you.

The Whills
06-09-2005, 03:59 AM
I was thinking it would be cool to seem some concept drawing to movie figures in evolution sets.
One that comes to mind is the ralph mcquarrie darth vader.

You could have one with the swooping beak like mcqaurrie vader mask, the pistol in his hip holster and lightsaber with glow in the dark center, much like the concept storm troopers.
Then you could have a evolution of that design until eventually the third figure would be a movie vader.

You could have similiar luke set that comes with luke in a gas mask looking space helmet from the concept painting of him and vader in the corridor.
I suppose this one would evolve to a bespin luke, I'm not sure.

Of course you could also have chewbacca's green bug eyed alien C-3POs metropolis look, han solo's ben kenobi look, even a leia set that has the luke when he was a girl concept.

Tycho
06-09-2005, 04:31 AM
Luke Tatooine, molded poncho
Luke Dagobah, molded jacket open, revealing muscle undershirt
Luke Endor, removeable poncho, helmet, revealing Death Star II Luke

Han Ceremony
Han Bespin Torture with Torture Chair Device
Han Carbonite with 3-piece caronite chamber that fully closes in the figure

Rebel Heroes:
Biggs Darklighter (Academy Uniform, ANH)
Lando Smuggler (end of ESB)
Wedge Antilles (X-wing Pilot ROTJ)

The Galaxy's Greatest Pilots:
Naboo N-1 Fighter Pilot (black guy or woman, TPM)
V-wing Fighter Pilot (ROTS)
Grey Leader Y-wing Pilot (ROTJ)

Princess Leia End of ESB - Medical Frigate
Princess Leia Boussh Disguise
Princess Leia Endor Gear - removeable soft poncho, helmet, blaster / holster

Holograms:
Darth Maul TPM
Mace Windu AOTC
Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader ROTS

CaptainSolo1138
06-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Lando with Colt45
Nah, this should be a stand-alone. It would come with a COMMtech and a copy of "Secret Agent: 00 Soul" (Special Edition DVD, of course).

CaptainSolo1138
06-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Back on topic, has anyone considered a set of vehicles? I think Hasbro could knock out three for $50 or so.
*N1 Starfighter (w/Pilot)
*ARC-170 (w/Pilot)
*X-Wing (w/Pilot)

*Droid Tri-Fighter
*TIE Fighter (w/Pilot)
*TIE Interceptor (w/ Pilot)

*Venator-class Star Destroyer (w/ garrison of Clones)
*Avenger (w/ garrison of Stormtroopers)
*Executor (w/ Vader and garrison of troops) :D

Tycho
06-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah. Vehicle Evolution sets are sure to happen.

To be followed by:

The Death Star - with every Imperial imagined as pack-ins.
The Death Star II - with all the Imperials, and Battle of Endor figures
Coruscant - with every character from every scene on that planet...