PDA

View Full Version : MR .45 mini Lightsabers

nash
06-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Just curious if anyone knows of anywhere I could get the older .45 mini Lightsabers such as the mace windu one for a reasonable price?

Im trying to avoid ebay, and obviously MR doesnt sell them direct anymore. much help would be appreciated. thank you.

Any sites with good deals on any mini sabers are appreciated. If its against the rules to post the sites, could you please pm or email me at dakinebot@yahoo.com

Sith Lord 0498
06-03-2005, 05:38 AM
Go to Target.com and type in Master Replicas. Click on one of the new sabers, and there's a category for "Master Replicas" on the left. That should bring up all the sabers they have.

nash
06-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Sith Lord, i just tried what u reccomended...Target seems to have most of the mini sabers however not the Mace one that I am really looking for :(.

Does anyone know if stores are still selling the Mace Windu mini saber and where could i get it?

Jayspawn
06-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Walmart.com is good about having mini-sabers in stock. The site is down at the moment, but they're usually pretty good. I also recommend BigTimeComics.com

Sith Lord 0498
06-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Sith Lord, i just tried what u reccomended...Target seems to have most of the mini sabers however not the Mace one that I am really looking for :(.

Does anyone know if stores are still selling the Mace Windu mini saber and where could i get it?

They had it a week or two ago. Must've sold out in the wake of ROTS.

Walmart.com is also sold out of Mace's saber as is Bigtimecomics.com. I checked every site I can think of, and they're all sold out of Mace.

Sorry.

Jayspawn
06-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Patience nash, you'll get one. After ROTS cools down a little they will start showing up more.

Monstermile
06-03-2005, 12:32 PM
I saw a few of the Mace at Suncoast a few weeks ago. Actually those were the only ones they had. And they might still be running the 25% off. Worth a shot.

Stalecracker
06-03-2005, 03:45 PM
I got mine off of EBay. 24.99 no shipping!!!! The seller is one of those EBay stores here locally. I'll keep an eye out for you if you want.

nash
06-04-2005, 06:13 AM
Damn you all rock! Im glad i signed up here its a great community. Thanks for all your replies.

Stalecracker, i would greatly appreciate if you can let me know if anything pops up with that seller.

could anyone check this site, it says i can add it to my shopping cart but nothing about its availability. what do you all think?

http://starwars.fanhq.com/Catalog/Productlist.aspx?CategoryID=33&CatName=Replicas&Page=2#7049

Jayspawn
06-04-2005, 08:44 AM
Thats an online site run by Decipher. Its a good one, order that mini saber while you can!

nash
06-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Jayspawn, is it likely that they have it in stock there? Im sure they would post something if it was out right?

If you think it's reliable to get one right away from there i will order it. thanks.

nash
06-06-2005, 12:09 AM
Anyone know why MR hasnt made an Anakin Ep2 mini yet? and are they going to make one for '06? That is one of my faves, and the LE is too expensive.

Jayspawn
06-06-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm sure at some point they'll get around to making it nash. MR has a full plate this year so it probably wont be anytime soon.

Did you order that Mace mini nash? I've ordered from them in the past, shipping time is decent and they're pretty good about putting tags on the site saying if something is sold out or not.

nash
06-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Jay, yeah i ordered one and i just got notice from them that it will be shipping today. Thanks for the 411.

Seems like me posting that link helped a few other people as well coz i just checked the site again and now it says the mace minis are all sold out hehe.

I just ordered an obi wan weathered mini for $60 too off some UK site. cant wait for that as well.

Stalecracker
06-06-2005, 12:47 PM
I just ordered an obi wan weathered mini for $60 too off some UK site. cant wait for that as well.

Yeah, that weathered OWK is quite cool! The sabers have a weird effect on my collecting practices. I usually focus on the bad guy stuff on all the stuff I collect. I had to get all the sabers! They are TOO sweet. I still want a full size BUT I'm afraid I'll get sucked into those as well. Between MR and Sideshow Collectibles... I am quite DOOMED.

nash
06-06-2005, 02:04 PM
LOL Stalecracker i share your pain!! I collect alot of authentic jerseys and the gf has no prob with those coz she loves basketball too. But with these sabers, I guess im starting off with the minis to sort of ease my girl into the addiction that i have come to love. They are very sweet and i KNOW once i buy my first LE im going to be doomed as well! haha I even considered selling my guitars...help me!

Stalecracker
06-06-2005, 02:29 PM
HAH!!! Yeah, I actually ended up feeding my wife an addiction.

She remarked once that she would love to own a Coach Purse. SOOOOO... I got her one and now she has 4 or 5.

NOW, when she asks " Another Statue or Saber?!? How much was that?" I can tell her "About the same as this" and then I hold up one of the purses.
IT's all in fun but it did tke some of the edge off the "It cost HOW much?" conversations.

Chimera
06-06-2005, 02:41 PM
HAH!!! Yeah, I actually ended up feeding my wife an addiction.

She remarked once that she would love to own a Coach Purse. SOOOOO... I got her one and now she has 4 or 5.

NOW, when she asks " Another Statue or Saber?!? How much was that?" I can tell her "About the same as this" and then I hold up one of the purses.
IT's all in fun but it did tke some of the edge off the "It cost HOW much?" conversations.

Just be glad it's Coach and not Louis Vuitton :)

Stalecracker
06-06-2005, 02:51 PM
SHHHHHHHH!!!! Not so loud!

MSCollections
06-06-2005, 10:10 PM
Hello Guys,

My wife also supports my collections but always says "That can be use for our electric bills, rentals and all that stuffs" but she always look at my collections and loves them, sometimes she even wipes them so they stay shinny and boxes too :p While she's at it she always says "This is our treasure, our kids would have so much money when they inherit this items" LOL :D

MSCollections

Jayspawn
06-20-2005, 09:49 AM
Just a heads up to the Scaled Lightsaber Collectors....

Master Replicas is going to be offering an EXCLUSIVE .45 scale smoked black Yoda Lightsaber at San Diego Comic-Con this year!

Check out this link at GalacticHunter.com for the pictures!
http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=4568&zoneid=2

nash
06-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Wowwwww that looks awesome! thanks for the heads up Jayspawn

nash
06-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Will you have to attend the convention to get those yoda's or will MR have some available on their site?

Jediboy
06-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Very sweet. Since there is no chance of me being able to attend, it looks like I'll have to wait and find it online.

nash
06-20-2005, 10:16 PM
I just picked up an Obi-Wan ROTS Celebration 3 chrome mini off Ebay right now for $61. not too bad a deal? Im just happy coz Ive wanted this one for awhile!

Jayspawn
06-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Convention Exclusives are usually hit and miss. MR was (and has been) very strict about having it as an 'event only.' Usually they sell out their exclusives by the end. They sure did at Celebration III.

nash
06-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Damnit, so I guess Im going to have to pay like 2 or 3 times as much for a yoda con mini. that ****es me off :mad:

Val Da Car
06-21-2005, 10:25 PM
I hope this makes it to the Chicago Convention....since I have the Sidious saber I will need the Yoda to match it....now that I am getting a saber for Unleashed figure I have out.

Jayspawn
06-21-2005, 11:43 PM
You may be in luck nash, the box for the Exclusive Yoda mini says its a 2005 Convention Exclusive. Which means that it could be available at several places throughout the year.

nash
06-22-2005, 12:59 AM
U think they will have a convention in Hawaii? I doubt it but that would be awesome!!

Val Da Car
06-22-2005, 08:09 PM
I have a General question.....

I was poking around kbtoys.com and found this..

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html?PID=4124659&ctid=17&ls=toys

Ep 3 Vader Saber at kbtoys and Ep4 at Target.com

Not Anakins....and MR's site says Fall for the delivery date so I am confused about this.

Any assistance?

Jayspawn
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM
That mini advertised on the KB site is for the Episode IV: A New Hope mini. NOT the Episode III mini -just a mistake on their part. The Episode III Vader mini doesnt come out till the fall.

Val Da Car
06-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Well I did order it since I don't have either one.....I will post a few pics once I have it....

btw anyone going to SDCC and getting the Yoda MR Exclusive?

Otherwise I will wait until August for Wizard World in Chicago (just 50 min south of me).

Stalecracker
06-22-2005, 11:47 PM
That mini advertised on the KB site is for the Episode IV: A New Hope mini. NOT the Episode III mini -just a mistake on their part. The Episode III Vader mini doesnt come out till the fall.

OK... What's the difference between the EpIV Vader saber and the EPIII Vader saber?

Is it obvious?

nash
06-23-2005, 07:26 AM
Yeah its pretty obvious of a difference. U can see the EpIII vader LE saber on MR website, check it out. Its still the same graflex design but the control box and stuff are different.